What's new

Asia Cup 2022 thread

Well I must admit one thing. The parts of the match I did watch were way more exciting than the match we had with India. I think the rivalry with India is dead. Pak-Afghan rivarly in cricket is way more exciting! :pop:

=================================================================================================

Bhartis right now:

:lol: :lol: :lol:
after losing afghans fought with Pak fans in 2019 world cup in England, for afghans it seems way more serious than friendly rivalry

People of peshawar can make life tight fir these players……??

Don’t let them play in psl anymore, dont let them live or visit in pak.

All these violence videos show that thesr scum are same anywhere they go…..only bullets can stop this insanity

If one Afghan Player misbehaved does not mean whole Afghan team is bad or anti Pak, most of them are very friendly and brotherly to Pakistani Players and Pakistan. Same with all the Afghan people, most are good, friendly and think of Pakistan as brothers.

Afghandus are throwinf chairs on Pak fans firstly kya Pakistanio ne choorian pheni hai maro wapas inko dar kui re ho bhai buzdil qoum jump in the fire 🤦🏻‍♂️🤦🏻‍♂️🤦🏻‍♂️

Kya bezati hai.

Ya Allah uta le yeh saab buzdil Pakistanio ko phen de yaar inko larai karna bhi ni ati 🤦🏻‍♂️🤦🏻‍♂️🤦🏻‍♂️ I feel like punching my screen.

If one Afghan Player misbehaved does not mean whole Afghan team is bad or anti Pak, most of them are very friendly and brotherly to Pakistani Players and Pakistan. Same with all the Afghan people, most are good, friendly and think of Pakistan as brothers
What rock have you been hiding under for the last 20 years?

Or are you a namaak? Could explain your bs post.

Back
Top Bottom