What's new

Asia Cup 2022 thread

Good game , Pakistan did not deserve to win but in end Pakistan Won
Congrats

The team made a bit of mess of small total

Afghanistan team will be a strong squad for future , they play similar to Pakistan individual performers on any given day they can take 3-4 wickets or score 50+ runs

Stay in your Fu**** limits
FB_IMG_1662574393831.jpg

Afghani made a rude gesture and in normal circumstances those are pretty much fighting words. That gesture literally means I fucked you.

But Asif shouldn’t have responded. Showing him the bat was pathetic. He should have just walked away or cracked his skull with it. 0 points for waving the bat around.
Woh bhi Jat hai he was bounded by rules warna marta iski boothi par

Sounds like Asif got triggered. :lol:

Doesn’t sound like Afghan players fault.
It was, he got wayover the line. Anyone wouldve been triggered, had it been Afridi , bowler might be missing a head any of the 90s old timers for that matter.

Time for immigration to stop and deport any of these afghans from Pakistan. Send them to kabul to the taliban.
Thesr afghans only do this behaviour with Pak team…..with all others they don’t dare to misbehave.

Well I must admit one thing. The parts of the match I did watch were way more exciting than the match we had with India. I think the rivalry with India is dead. Pak-Afghan rivarly in cricket is way more exciting! :pop:

=================================================================================================

Bhartis right now:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Back
Top Bottom