What's new

Asia Cup 2022 thread

Have you ever seen these kind of visuals btw Pakistani and Indian fans? Thats why i don’t respect these jungliz namakharams..

Tomorrow its the losers cup final
Who will take the wooden spoon home 🤔
Indians or Afghans who will be the worst team in Asia 2022 😁👍🏽

Ahem👇

images (6).jpeg

Afghandus are throwinf chairs on Pak fans firstly kya Pakistanio ne choorian pheni hai maro wapas inko dar kui re ho bhai buzdil qoum jump in the fire 🤦🏻‍♂️🤦🏻‍♂️🤦🏻‍♂️

Kya bezati hai.

Ya Allah uta le yeh saab buzdil Pakistanio ko phen de yaar inko larai karna bhi ni ati 🤦🏻‍♂️🤦🏻‍♂️🤦🏻‍♂️ I feel like punching my screen.

It's not even all of the Afghans though. It's just some of the younger punks that are salty from the loss. You can see the older Afghan men stopping them in the vids. Just a case of bund saar gaye by Afghan jawan. :lol:

Plus the chairs they are throwing are made of plastic and probably weigh like like 4 kgs...

Namak harams being namak harams.

Pakistan should have some sort of database with photos of all namak harams saved so when they try even landing in any Pakistani airport they aren’t allowed.

If you can’t respect us, DON’T F*CKING COME TO OUR COUNTRY!

Just saw the video, it was asif ali's fault. Bowlers make gestures but u r not supposed to touch them. Had this been an Australian bowler, i dont think asif ali would have the guts to push him. He should be punished for this.
In Peshawar though aerial firing was even more than indian match 😂

Pussios namak haramis. Scared of Taliban in AFG and tryna act tuff against Pakistanis overseas. That too when it’s like 3 Pakistanis vs 10’ s of them. If your so tuff why you so scared to even go to your country?
Namak haramis hope they all get deported

The amount of Brainwashing done on Afghans in the last 20 years is unprecedented, they have been told again and again by their previous Puppet government and all the Afghan media that anything bad happened and happening in Afghanistan is due to Pakistan. They have been told that Pakistan is responsible for all the bomb attacks, Pakistan is behind the Taliban, Pakistan wants to destroy Afghanistan, Pakistan this and Pakistan that, much like what the Indian Government and Media have done to India. This is the reason why some of them are Anti Pakistan.

Just saw the video, it was asif ali's fault. Bowlers make gestures but u r not supposed to touch them. Had this been an Australian bowler, i dont think asif ali would have the guts to push him. He should be punished for this.
In Peshawar though aerial firing was even more than indian match 😂
even in Karachi aerail firing happen for 10 min straight .

Back
Top Bottom