What's new

Asia Cup 2022 thread

us oldies havent forgotten what indians did in calcutta when lanka won against them 96 world cup. they have just been on a financial and performance peak so they havent acted like complete a5540735, but the capability is there. let them have a losing streak and c what happens.
they threw bottles at wasim once..

Had this been an Australian bowler, i dont think asif ali would have the guts to push him.
We are not YOU not everyone is a showpiece soldier like yourself there is a time and place for everything including anger the real answer we take away from your dumb comment is that if you were in Asifs boots you would have turned ur arse cheeks. Get real kid not everyone is a buzdil like u!! Who fights people based on if he is Australian 6 feet plus or a shorty 🤦🏻‍♂️🤦🏻‍♂️🤦🏻‍♂️

Kya phenktai hai log yahan akal farig hai kya?

Let me add a twist would that Afghandu do the same gesture to an Australian 🤣🤣 arre bhai agar smarty pants ban na hai to kisi tareek se bano

Last edited:
Saw someone overstating on Afghanistan team like they've some made big achievements in short history while Bangladesh have been shit while have been playing way before

So just to remind him
Afghanistan playing for 13 years have never defeated NZ AUS ENG PAK SA IND in any international match leave all other things aside.

Afghanistan have only 1 win in ODI world cup so far against Scotland.
Afghanistan never qualifed to play in champion trophy.

While Bangladesh have defeated all teams in bilateral ODI series expect AUS.
Bangladesh have also defeated all teams in T20 bilateral series except SA IND.

While Bangladesh have defeated all these teams in ODI world cups except AUS.

Bangladesh have also Played in 3 asia cup finals and CT Semi final and WC quater final.
Bangladesh also have won test against AUS ENG NZ Sl WI.

Sometimes Afghanistan got better of Bangladesh Head to head specially in T20 but still Bangladesh maintains superiority in ODIs or overall.

Saw someone overstating on Afghanistan team like they've some made big achievements in short history while Bangladesh have been shit while have been playing way before

So just to remind him
Afghanistan playing for 13 years have never defeated NZ AUS ENG PAK SA IND in any international match leave all other things aside.

Afghanistan have only 1 win in ODI world cup so far against Scotland.
Afghanistan never qualifed to play in champion trophy.

While Bangladesh have defeated all teams in bilateral ODI series expect AUS.
Bangladesh have also defeated all teams in T20 bilateral series except SA IND.

While Bangladesh have defeated all these teams in ODI world cups except AUS.

Bangladesh have also Played in 3 asia cup finals and CT Semi final and WC quater final.
Bangladesh also have won test against AUS ENG NZ Sl WI.

Sometimes Afghanistan got better of Bangladesh Head to head specially in T20 but still Bangladesh maintains superiority in ODIs or overall.

yaar jaisay woh bowling kar re he, inho ne anay walo saal'o me sab ki gand band kar deni he.

They bowled very well today.

We are not YOU not everyone is a showpiece soldier like yourself there is a time and place for everything including anger the real answer we take away from your dumb comment is that if you were in Asifs boots you would have turned ur arse cheeks. Get real kid not everyone is a buzdil like u!! Who fights people based on if he is Australian 6 feet plus or a shorty 🤦🏻‍♂️🤦🏻‍♂️🤦🏻‍♂️

Kya phenktai hai log yahan akal farig hai kya?

Let me add a twist would that Afghandu do the same gesture to an Australian 🤣🤣 arre bhai agar smarty pants ban na hai to kisi tareek se bano

So the place to show anger is on the pitch? And i bet my left nut not a single Pakistani player can dare touch an aussie or English player, atleast the afghan player sledged a team way more powerful than them. As a Pakistani i know well the mental slavery of west in tje society and the military. Jaa k kisi aur ko shoshay choro. Buzdili aur bahaduri ko pehle pehchano ullo.

So the place to show anger is on the pitch? And i bet my left nut not a single Pakistani player can dare touch an aussie or English player, atleast the afghan player sledged a team way more powerful than them. As a Pakistani i know well the mental slavery of west in tje society and the military. Jaa k kisi aur ko shoshay choro. Buzdili aur bahaduri ko pehle pehchano ullo.

It’s not good that Asif got physical. Afghani ne gaaliyan nikali toh ye bhi nakal leta...

But let me tell you something. Koi logh hotay he jo gaali ne nikal te, magar woh sun te bhi ne he. That could possibly explain why he pushed him.

Last edited:
Look at this imbecile rather betting your left nut and becoming Khasi why dont you go learn some self respect if someone sledges you in your face that close I can understand you shi**** your pants but someone who has some dignity will not thats the basic difference.

And don't tell me about the west and all that crap I've been bred in the west pal come down from your high horse.

That Afghandu was itching for it he deserved it. Let us use the same argument against you would that Afghandu do the same to an Australian as you say?

We all know who is suffering from mental slavery that is you apparently to you Australians or some other westerns are big bullies who you should bend the knee in front off because we are too weak to show aggression towards them 🤣 that is your thinking konsa sashta nasha karte ho.

Jehre Lahore pehre oh Peshaur vi pehre.

@lastofthepatriots i knew American Pakistani Diaspora were laloo pachoo inko bhi koi aggression sikhao bhai yeh to Australia ke naam se darh jate hai

Look at this imbecile rather betting your left nut and becoming Khasi why dont you go learn some self respect if someone sledges you in your face that close I can understand you shi**** your pants but someone who has some dignity will not thats the basic difference.

And don't tell me about the west and all that crap I've been bred in the west pal come down from your high horse.

That Afghandu was itching for it he deserved it. Let us use the same argument against you would that Afghandu do the same to an Australian as you say?

We all know who is suffering from mental slavery that is you apparently to you Australians or some other westerns are big bullies who you should bend the knee in front off because we are too weak to show aggression towards them 🤣 that is your thinking konsa sashta nasha karte ho.

@lastofthepatriots i knew American Pakistani Diaspora were laloo pachoo inko bhi koi aggression sikhao bhai yeh to Australia ke naam se darh jate hai

There’s nuanced ways to handle sledging though.

Wahab Riaz ne Watson di bund paar ditti si..yaad’aa?

Watson was runnin his mouf and Wahab Riaz had him shitting his pants...:lol:

One of my favorite moments in cricket

There’s nuanced ways to handle sledging though.

Wahab Riaz ne Watson di bund paar ditti si..yaad’aa?

Watson was runnin his mouth and Wahab Riaz has him shitting his pants...:lol:

One of my famous moments in cricket
Aho I was about to quote 🤣🤣🤣
Par seriously that Afghandu deserved it

Aho I was about to quote 🤣🤣🤣
Par seriously that Afghandu deserved it

Relax man. It’s not even that serious. You’ll start to chill out with age and maturity.

Do you think a slap from Asif would have hurt the Afghan bowler more than the 6’s Shah hit? :lol:

Says a turd living in west and washing their dishes 😂. Its a game u dumb moron, if he sledges, u do the same, u dont become a monkey and get physical. Agar ghairat hay tu jang me dikhao, cricket me fake badmashi na kro lulloo. Os time self respect kaha gai jab US k saamney pant utaar k lait gaye? Bus badmashi ghareeb afghani pe kr sakte ho? I can understand ur mental situation due to living as a thrid class citizen, always been looked down upom because of ur brown ***, now u want some kind of redemption and show badmaashi. Ullu ka patha.

Says a turd living in west and washing their dishes 😂. Its a game u dumb moron, if he sledges, u do the same, u dont become a monkey and get physical. Agar ghairat hay tu jang me dikhao, cricket me fake badmashi na kro lulloo. Os time self respect kaha gai jab US k saamney pant utaar k lait gaye? Bus badmashi ghareeb afghani pe kr sakte ho? I can understand ur mental situation due to living as a thrid class citizen, always been looked down upom because of ur brown ***, now u want some kind of redemption and show badmaashi. Ullu ka patha.

Calm down. There’s no need to be abusive over a difference in opinion.

Ohh menu tenu ki akhan teri phlan tingh kiti ahi kisi velay dia bachya Do you want me to sponsor your visa so you can come here to do the dishes too? tu salalya is your dad Afghan who ran back to Afghandustan leaving you on the roori.

Mera putr jine auqat hai teri othay rahe kiray velay time chuki na jayi aya vada chal nas bh**di dia.

Duje vari salan gharu labda ni ah jaande ni tu* marwan.

Relax man. It’s not even that serious. You’ll start to chill out with age and maturity.

Do you think a slap from Asif would have hurt the Afghan bowler more than the 6’s Shah hit? :lol:
Oh pai ki kariye majhan cho cho ke... Khooon tatha marda.

Calm down. There’s no need to be abusive over a difference in opinion.

Dumb kid trying to act smart.
Ohh menu tenu ki akhan teri phlan tingh kiti ahi kisi velay dia bachya Do you want me to sponsor your visa so you can come here to do the dishes too? tu salalya is your dad Afghan who ran back to Afghandustan leaving you on the roori.

Mera putr jine auqat hai teri othay rahe kiray velay time chuki na jayi aya vada chal nas bh**di dia.

Duje vari salan gharu labda ni ah jaande ni tu* marwan.

Oh pai ki kariye majhan cho cho ke... Khooon tatha marda.

Ghalay kena tor kunya da skha shakal de wrak sha. Za yam afghan, ta chishay ye murdar skha buyak punjpia. Tol umer mo suray warkari de ao bya pasey tezona achawai dalagano. Rata khkaari charta afhhan kha ting ting wahalay ye 😂.

Back
Top Bottom