What's new

Asia Cup 2022 thread

Dumb kid trying to act smart.

Ghalay kena tor kunya da skha shakal de wrak sha. Za yam afghan, ta chishay ye murdar skha buyak punjpia. Tol umer mo suray warkari de ao bya pasey tezona achawai dalagano. Rata khkaari charta afhhan kha ting ting wahalay ye 😂.
Why didn't you come clean that you were a bho*di wala afghandu now I understand all that butthurt before you act like a smartypants at least link your dumbarse brain to what your typing.

Silly sod now get lost before your inbred cousin from Afghanistan gets deported for being a nuisance in UAE.

us oldies havent forgotten what indians did in calcutta when lanka won against them 96 world cup. they have just been on a financial and performance peak so they havent acted like complete a5540735, but the capability is there. let them have a losing streak and c what happens.

In 1999, Shoaib Akhtar clean bowled Tendulkar first ball. The stadium rioted. The ground had to be cleared off all spectators before match could begin.

The potential to destruct is hidden right now because Indians are too obsessed with themselves. Just look at every game in Asia Cup. All Indian commentators talk about is India, even if the game does not involve India.

Dumb kid trying to act smart.

Ghalay kena tor kunya da skha shakal de wrak sha. Za yam afghan, ta chishay ye murdar skha buyak punjpia. Tol umer mo suray warkari de ao bya pasey tezona achawai dalagano. Rata khkaari charta afhhan kha ting ting wahalay ye 😂.
kanjar kussi zweya sta khor mor za las pere oghaim. 40 lakh afghanyan konyan de dilta kone wrke tola rwaz. hara chakla sta pa afghany chalege. tol omr russia, amrike. NATO o os hindwano ogholy. o mong tol omr ghle ye o bya ba om ghayo. che senga drke nun gheen omando bya by om drke mando. staso nabz oghaim. taso la sok lag qadar drke nu taso pa sar okhejy. sts kuss da gul marjan za pa spo oghaim

The rioting by Afghans has shadowed their tremendous performance. If they had a few more runs on the board, they would have won.

I highly commend Afghan fighting spirit and quality in their bowling. Within short period of time, they have challenged the best to the limits. They did this to Pakistan in a low scoring game in ODI World Cup as well in 2019.

With some experience and sportsman spirit, Afghanistan will be a great side to be in world cricket.

@Great Janjua @TNT

If you are both son of musalmaan, stop the bs right now.

Let’s break down what happened:

Asif hit 6 which triggered Afghan.

Afghan bowled out Asif which triggered Asif.

Afghan celebrated and used abusive language towards Asif.

Asif not only pushed Afghan, but clearly backhand slapped him, while also waiving bat at him.

If you look at it neutrally Asif got away with way more, than the Afghan did.

If you look at it as a Muslim with neutrality, Asif’s behavior was very bad.

Afghan is going to be Afghan but still he didn’t physically touch Asif first.

I don’t understand what the big issue is that you guys are creating here. I’ve seen this kind of shit happen between 15 year old kids at cricket grounds every day.. :lol:

The rioting by Afghans has shadowed their tremendous performance. If they had a few more runs on the board, they would have won.

I highly commend Afghan fighting spirit and quality in their bowling. Within short period of time, they have challenged the best to the limits. They did this to Pakistan in a low scoring game in ODI World Cup as well in 2019.

With some experience and sportsman spirit, Afghanistan will be a great side to be in world cricket.
wait till bowlers get banned for celebrating over batsman face and afghanis barred from watching any international match for the mayhem these moneky caused in the stadium.

Why didn't you come clean that you were a bho*di wala afghandu now I understand all that butthurt before you act like a smartypants at least link your dumbarse brain to what your typing.

Silly sod now get lost before your inbred cousin from Afghanistan gets deported for being a nuisance in UAE.

Come clean? U think i care abt wat u off spring of hindu thinks? I am an afghan by ethnicity and i wont take a dumb ugly punjabi abusing my brothers. You cry racism when westerners abuse u but here u become a brown racist? Have u looked in the mirror?
Pa punjabi ki taregey chi pa pukhto k me te khor mor waghista nu pa kona ye dar shu 😂. Da tor koni mo na khpaleegi, kaney da match warla ham pukhtun ogato, da skha shaklona mo da muqablay na de.

@Great Janjua @TNT

Asif not only pushed Afghan, but clearly backhand slapped him, while also waiving bat at him.

I don’t understand what the big issue you guys are creating here. I’ve seen this kind of shit happen between 15 year old kids at cricket grounds every day.. :lol:

It was the bowler's fault to be frank he was gesturing like he owns half of Dubai obviously Asif Ali Jatt had to respond this is not the first time, these Afghanis have been doing the same in every encounter and crying afterwards.

Also lanat pao on such Muslims who are scared of Australians or westerns why does he have the right to label Pakistani players as weakling when he himself is the shi** bag.

Come clean? U think i care abt wat u off spring of hindu thinks? I am an afghan by ethnicity and i wont take a dumb ugly punjabi abusing my brothers. You cry racism when westerners abuse u but here u become a brown racist? Have u looked in the mirror?
Pa punjabi ki taregey chi pa pukhto k me te khor mor waghista nu pa kona ye dar shu 😂. Da tor koni mo na khpaleegi, kaney da match warla ham pukhtun ogato, da skha shaklona mo da muqablay na de.

Mashallah!

Thank you for insulting all of us dumb brown Punjabis.

@Great Janjua @TNT

I don’t understand what the big issue is that you guys are creating here. I’ve seen this kind of shit happen between 15 year old kids at cricket grounds every day.. :lol:

Stupid inferiority complex ridden brown kid trying to be racist. See how he talks in punjabi trying to show as if thats something good lolz then cries when i disect him in pashto. These mofos become abusive if u tell them not to be racist.

Do you know me personally to be passing such judgements I knew you were Afghandu by the first interaction there was no doubt in that and i don't need brainfarts from an Afghani inbred like yourself to know where my dignity lies.

Stupid inferiority complex ridden brown kid trying to be racist. See how he talks in punjabi trying to show as if thats something good lolz then cries when i disect him in pashto. These mofos become abusive if u tell them not to be racist.

At this point I think both of you are stupid. Carry on. I’m out of here.

Oh yes am crying 🤣🤣 out of all the people on this planet only an inbred Afghandu like you can possess such mastery of reckoning emotions over the internet keep going Afghandu you are only proving true to the inbred tag

Back
Top Bottom