What's new

Asia Cup 2022 thread

Mashallah!

Thank you for insulting all of us dumb brown Punjabis.

maybe he shouldn't have insulted all afghans first. i bet this moron doesn't know that 25℅ of Pakistanis are afghan by ethnicity.

Afghan celebrated and used abusive language towards Asif.

Asif not only pushed Afghan, but clearly backhand slapped him, while also waiving bat at him.

If you look at it neutrally Asif got away with way more, than the Afghan did.

It was more than abuse. In such close proximity, the Afghan scum swung his fist in front of Asif's face and his reaction was one of self defense that's triggered automatically in humans when feel threatened - seems you don't understand that at all and expected Asif to respond like a programmed robot instead of a human.

It was the scum Afghan who ran straight into Asif (normally bowlers pass by and keep a distance), stopped literally in Asif's face and then swung his fist in front of his helmet.

Ever seen any other bowler approach a batsman this close AND swing his fist in front of the face?

Also you don't seem to know and understand cricket much, otherwise you wouldn't be slagging Babar and Rizwan.

Last edited:
Oh yes am crying 🤣🤣 out of all the people on this planet only an inbred Afghandu like you can possess such mastery of reckoning emotions over the internet keep going Afghandu you are only proving true to the inbred tag

Hira mandi me teri nadal palti hay, mazaro pe tere bachay paida hote hein bc aur naam dosro ko pukartay jo. Apni asliat dekh pehle ch*****. Lagta hay kisi afghan ne teri phaari hay, isliye itni aag lagi hay.

maybe he shouldn't have insulted all afghans first. i bet this moron doesn't know that 25℅ Pakistanis are afghan by ethnicity.
You mean Pashtun you dimwit and don't call yourself a Pashtun your a embarrassment to the very name of Pashtun, bloody inbred.

At this point I think both of you are stupid. Carry on. I’m out of here.

I know u r a nice and reasonable person, sorry if my replies to that turd hurt u. Its morons like him that create hatred, khud sara din goro se chitar khata hay aur idhur racism krta hay.
I am out too. Let him bark.

Hira mandi me teri nadal palti hay, mazaro pe tere bachay paida hote hein bc aur naam dosro ko pukartay jo. Apni asliat dekh pehle ch*****. Lagta hay kisi afghan ne teri phaari hay, isliye itni aag lagi hay.
Teri mumi yaha ch*dwa rahi hoti hai usko bhi kaho koi sharam kare ah jate hai afghandustan se yaha apni ma bhen ch*dwne kya tasveer bheju teri qoum yaha kya karti hai 🤣🤣🤣 salaya

It was more than abuse. In such close proximity, the Afghan scum swung his fist in front of Asif's face and his reaction was one of self defense that's triggered automatically in humans when feel threatened - seems you don't understand that at all and expected Asif to behave like a programmed robot instead of a human.

It was the scum Afghan who ran straight into Asif (normally bowlers pass by and keep a distance), stopped literally in Asif's face and then swung his fist in front of his helmet.

Ever seen any other bowler approach a batsman this close AND swing his fist in front of the face?

He definitely tried to instigate Asif and Asif gave him the reaction that he wanted.

And Asif is not at fault for his reaction. You are saying otherwise and you are wrong.

Maybe I’m just built differently. If someone is talking shit to me it doesn’t phase me. The second someone touches me I turn into a completely different person.

This wasn’t an MMA match. It’s cricket. Woh mun se bol ra tha na, Asif bhi mun se bol leta.

If you want to be fair, both players are Muslim and they were both in the wrong. They should be friendly with eachother.

Come clean? U think i care abt wat u off spring of hindu thinks? I am an afghan by ethnicity and i wont take a dumb ugly punjabi abusing my brothers. You cry racism when westerners abuse u but here u become a brown racist? Have u looked in the mirror?
Pa punjabi ki taregey chi pa pukhto k me te khor mor waghista nu pa kona ye dar shu 😂. Da tor koni mo na khpaleegi, kaney da match warla ham pukhtun ogato, da skha shaklona mo da muqablay na de.
@waz @Jango @Irfan Baloch @Amaa'n

Please take care of this guy cause I really, really!! felt like responding in the same exact language that no one would like me to respond in , a lot of these fools think you can't f with em by showing back the ugly mirror, there's a whole lot of shit I and many can say if its no holds bar mode

but it'll ruin the atmosphere, I am too happy with the match to go around showing mirrors, so I kindly request to please take care of all this situation, whatever's going on, before we go all slug fest mode

Last edited:
So the place to show anger is on the pitch? And i bet my left nut not a single Pakistani player can dare touch an aussie or English player, atleast the afghan player sledged a team way more powerful than them. As a Pakistani i know well the mental slavery of west in tje society and the military. Jaa k kisi aur ko shoshay choro. Buzdili aur bahaduri ko pehle pehchano ullo.
Mental slavery? Racists goreh biggest fear is Pakistanis overseas especially UK. White and English people get smacked by Pakistanis always abroad.
Never seen a Pakistani be a buzdil in front of goreh. And the military is just as brave. Don’t confuse soldiers with generals. Usa lost in Afghanistan BECAUSE OF PAKISTAN. And yes it was BECAUSE OF PAKISTAN. Even in front of Indians Pakistanis are never buzdil neither are soldiers. Ssg, mujahideen and pak army soldiers were doing raids always on loc when there was no ceasefire. Even right now mujahideen supported directly by us are taking a heavy toll on Indians in poonch and rajouri.
Till date neither Pakistanis nor Pakistani players neither Pakistani soldiers have been buzdil. A few corrupt don’t represent us.
Learn before you speak.
The slave mentality is your mentality because you’ve accepted your weak and your country is weak. Real free mentality is honouring your country’s bravery.

Os time self respect kaha gai jab US k saamney pant utaar k lait gaye?
Usa knows what we did to them.
The name “313 Badri” still gives them sleepless nights.

Last edited:
U think i care abt wat u off spring of hindu thinks?
Your acting like afghans never in history were mushriks. Don’t be too arrogant. Your forefathers were as much misguided and kaffirs as our forefathers were. You could even say Islam spread to some parts of Punjab before it spreads to parts of Afghanistan because Ummayids had invaded sindh and parts of Punjab while parts of Afghanistan were still under kaffir rule and kaffir order.
I am an afghan by ethnicity and i wont take a dumb ugly punjabi abusing my brothers. You cry racism when westerners abuse u but here u become a brown racist? Have u looked in the mirror?
No one is being racist. He’s just stating that no man would take that kind of disrespect to their face. Asif didn’t. Don’t expect people not to retaliate.
Westerners are racist to you to and yet your here being racist to Punjabis. Have you looked in a mirror?

7D9DB8BF-1687-4CC3-869B-9263786C4A28.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom