What's new

Asia Cup 2016

So would pakistan prefer a green pitch to assist their bowlers ?

I am curous to see new pakistani bowling attack against india. Especially amir.

After yesterday's clash of titans...its the turn of minnows today! :P

We are going to demolish Indian batting line up today.You will see the stumps rolling on the ground when likes of irfan,Amit,wahab will be bowling at 150kmph.Our batting line up is pretty good also.
Who is this yindoo baniya called Amit in your team? :woot:

if the pitch remains as it had been for last two days, then i don't think so
The pitch will be green....the good part is our bowlers will get some help to take down the Pakistani batting line up......
As far as batting is concerned....we will need just 2 out of 7 to perform to make a decent total(150)
165 would be a winning score for us here
If India bats first and manages to restrict under 135 then it would be Pak

What time game start? Pakistani time^ ^
Any link to watch free on mobile? Someone anyone pleaseeeee.

ImageUploadedByDefence.pk1456565842.320062.jpg

I think Pakistan will win today,they are simply a much better team! :undecided::confused:

I think Pakistan will win today,they are simply a much better team! :undecided::confused:
Not really, India's batting is much settled and better. Our Batting order relies on a few Batsmen, they fail it's like a deck of cards. I am expecting our bowlers to give India a tough time. Not a lot of hype, but should be a good game.

Last edited:

Sir jee, win or lose to bad me decide honge, par aap pehle se he aisa kahoge to match me maza nahi aayega. Be positive.

Aaj kuch bhi ho,sabse jada faayda Bangladeshiso ko hai, aaj ya to unke baap jeetenge ya unke dada

PS:- Mazak, don't take seriously Bangladeshis.

We can sacrify this game for the sake the safety of our kashmiri brothers though we have not planned it yet

Back
Top Bottom