What's new

Asia Cup 2016

Matlab.. aj tamam hadood paar kar di enho ne... I don't know what were they up-to at the time of selection... Just want someone to hand me over Chirya Wali Sarkar.. bas.....

Hum to doobay Hain sanam Tumhe bhi Le doobay ge. batting to bowling. :p

Yuvi and bhaji is in team because they are friends of dhoni...its a known fact, both don't deserve there place in Indian team

Again no ball

dear Pakistanis pls don't increase the sentence of Umar Draz, once again 'cause of Kohli! :P

11148387_939405559471240_4784437877481790715_o.jpg

Yuvraj has lost his class...
Raina and Yuvraj both struggle on green pitches, but they both are tigers on flat pitches.
one more free hit......
not a single six in the match, very poor pitch.. Thank god the world cupT20 is in India..

Ask Adnan Sami, Veena Malik, Fawad Khan, Ali Zafar, etc who have been to India. Jis Pakistani ne India dekha wo yahin reh gaya.

I don't blame you. You believe what you hear without even seeing. It's OK. :)

Oh please I don't want to spread hate. All these people are there for their career and money not in love of India.
Khair I can give many reasons to avoid India but mood bhi nahi plus this thread is not for social/political talk. :) #Peace

Raina and Yuvraj both struggle on green pitches, but they both are tigers on flat pitches.
one more free hit......
not a single six in the match, very poor pitch.. Thank god the world cupT20 is in India..
Whether Green or Flat Yuvraj is struggling. We saw that in Australia too.

Back
Top Bottom