What's new

Asia Cup 2016

Madam the one leading the side is always held accountable for success or failure in other part of the world..look at Steve Waugh,Ricky ponting,Clark,hashim amla or even dhoni..they all are professionals and accountable. Don't go with emotions and see where we stand right now just because of our emotions.if you ve to success you ll have to find faults and correct it whereas we are thick and never learn from our mistakes.

Unpredictable team hai sir. They can lose with best team and win with average team. Consistently play Nahi kar skate

Chill it's just a match...
You are speaking good hindi BTW
I am chilling...thought after a long time I will witness the great tense nail biting game as India vs. Pak matches always "use to" bring the best out of players BUT .... same old story for the past few years the matches have become so one-sided really. I do not mind we lose in a close encounter but this display of pathetic batting after so much cricket been played by these guys at the world stage is unacceptable to say the least.

Lol lets have fun. We are better player. Pakistan ka out 1 run pe tha or Indian ka pehla out 0 pe. HAHAHAHAH @The Eagle

Back
Top Bottom