What's new

Asia Cup 2012

Pakistan or India win?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
It was pretty obvious with the way he was batting...that was selfish knock... who plays a maiden over after 30 over when you are only one wicket down ?

So what you gonna do dude? Change your name in protest? Blaming Sachin is wrong - bowlers should have performed and lets give our Bangladeshi brothers credit where its due - they played fantastic!!

I agree India is Not good Team. Recent performence in England and in australia showed them failed Team. Soon people will See afganistan, ireland,netherland are beating. Future is very dark for India, and we will miss pak, India matches.
Afganistan Bowling is better than India, They can bowl with 142+ speed. Goodbye India from international cricket:wave:

If india beats pakistan and gets a bonus point , bangla beats srilanka with bonus point then
final match will be
india vs bangla

Zip - i dont care. Today Bangladesh beat India - its their day. They won and India lost. Today thats all that matters. Its Bangladesh is beautiful day today! Enjoy today....

So the tournament is wide open now. If Pakistan win on Sunday and Bangladesh beat Sri Lanka, then we have a Pak-Bangla final!

Well, actually this was not fluke! shakib nasir mushfiq mahmudullah were very much consistent in BPL. Bad luck! You guys didn't take Shehzad. He was in extreme form.

Defeat was so obvious after Tendulkar scored his century.
Whenever he scores century you should bet for India's defeat...:D

420533_10151395412550072_10150100155080072_23407991_1851000167_n.jpg

sachin you have to score century against pakistan

Day belongs to Bangladesh, they truly played terrific cricket. I am sure its the party time in Bangladesh, Dhaka must have been enjoying the victory on streets.!

Well, actually this was not fluke! shakib nasir mushfiq mahmudullah were very much consistent in BPL. Bad luck! You guys didn't take Shehzad. He was in extreme form.

Dude lets be honest - Bangladesh should have beaten Pakistan - thankfully Cheema, Gul and Saeed saw us through. Bangladesh look like a good team. Opener can on his day demolish anyone - Shakib and Nassar Hussain dont need introductions and the keeper can really smack that ball. Bangladesh should have played 2 won 2 - i think the bowlers of Pakistan saw us through. Good luck against Sri Lanka!

thks to tendulkar..u r unique and will be..let the haters burn.
if you dont score then they will bash you..if you then again will bash you..
it was bowler job that we couldnt win..but thks for doing your job and we are proud of you:D

Back
Top Bottom