What's new

Asia Cup 2012

Pakistan or India win?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Pakistan is also our team. No fun when we play against Pakistan. Our players look up to Pakistani players like Afridi.

maybe its your second team, we bangladeshis see India and pakistan as our derby matches.

thks to tendulkar..u r unique and will be..let the haters burn.
if you dont score then they will bash you..if you then again will bash you..
it was bowler job that we couldnt win..but thks for doing your job and we are proud of you:D

Yeah, their bowling was poor. Irfan Pathan's bowling was blunt. Very blunt. Almost nothingness.

But on the other hand, India could have technically achieved more runs. Sachin was more focused on making that century than having an effective run rate for his team. Their run rate was not that great overall.

Oh well, it was his reputation. I mean, the guy would most certainly be a legend in cricketing history for sure.

Team work dear, never under-emphasize the value of teamwork. That's the reason why Bangladesh won even though it is still a relatively new team compared to India, Pakistan and Sri Lanka.

143613.jpg

143615.jpg

Do me a favor and go to Bharat Rakshak, you maloon. Get the f out from our site.

Bharti fled the scene. Their pride has been broken by Bangladeshi tigers.
Mind your words yaar.And btw congrats,the character shown by bangladesh was very appeasing.

Yeah, their bowling was poor. Irfan Pathan's bowling was blunt. Very blunt. Almost nothingness.

But on the other hand, India could have technically achieved more runs. Sachin was more focused on making that century than having an effective run rate for his team. Their run rate was not that great overall.

Oh well, it was his reputation. I mean, the guy would most certainly be a legend in cricketing history for sure.

Team work dear, never under-emphasize the value of teamwork. That's the reason why Bangladesh won even though it is still a relatively new team compared to India, Pakistan and Sri Lanka.

team work matters but again..we dont have good bowlers..they are just time pass bowlers.
we never had good bowlers.

maybe its your second team, we bangladeshis see India and pakistan as our derby matches.

It is quite common and not to mention natural for both sides supporters to support each other's team as long as they are not playing each other.

I still remember the Pak vs WI match in the WC. I think the Bangladeshi support can be credited for 20-30 runs on our side.

The next match is going to be very interesting . Looking forward to it . This match has made the series more interesting :guns:

If India doesn't qualify for the finals , i will as Pepsi says " change the game " to hockey :wave:

team work matters but again..we dont have good bowlers..they are just time pass bowlers.
we never had good bowlers.

Say what you may about the guy, but Irfan Pathan is a world class bowler, unfortunately he is always compared with his brother and needlessly kept out in an either/or situation.

If you keep someone like him out for so many matches they are bound to get rusty. IK Pathan is your top bowler and comparable with many greats of the trade.

The next match is going to be very interesting . Looking forward to it . :guns:

If India doesn't qualify for the finals , i will as Pepsi says " change the game " to hockey :wave:

this cup is ours buddy..
it happens in cricket and team is suffering from bowlers

lol feel bad for the lil master though for not winning the match, greatest cricket athlete to have ever lived. Great performance beating the world champions. Go Bangladesh!

Say what you may about the guy, but Irfan Pathan is a world class bowler, unfortunately he is always compared with his brother and needlessly kept out in an either/or situation.

If you keep someone like him out for so many matches they are bound to get rusty. IK Pathan is your top bowler and comparable with many greats of the trade.

welcome 2012 sir

Everyone supports his own country first. But pakistan is second team for most of Bangladeshis, though my second team is Australia... Definitely you have little clue about your own country. 18 march carefully notice support of pakistan and india.. But i think you don't watch cricket that much...

143613.jpg

143615.jpg

Do me a favor and go to Bharat Rakshak, you maloon. Get the f out from our site.

Bharti fled the scene. Their pride has been broken by Bangladeshi tigers.

Speak for yourself when you voice your opinion, don't speak for the whole nation.

Ya its always the hindus' fault . Sachin right ?

I am sorry but Irfan lost this match for us with that over . It was clear for any one with non religious bias to see.

Zaheer khan is India's best bowler not Irfan. Not by a long shot

lol feel bad for the lil master though for not winning the match, greatest cricket athlete to have ever lived. Great performance beating the world champions. Go Bangladesh!
So you were hoping india to win? Wah! I thought it was derby for you.

Back
Top Bottom