What's new

Asia Cup 2012

Pakistan or India win?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Where did I bring the Hindu/Muslim thing. I compared him with his brother and quite frankly, in the depth overs Mushfiqur Rehman would have hit anyone. Even Praveen Kumar got whacked. Also Zaheer is just alright, he gets wickets when batsmen throw it all away. Usually easy to hit bowlers like Zaheer do manage to get batsmen careless.

A left arm, swinger like Pathan should have played throughout his career, not just against South Asian teams.

In today's match a lot of mistakes were made. Raina should have bowled his 10 overs, he was going so good. Dinda gave a bigger over not to a slogger but to the calm cool, Shakib.

you seem to be blaming sachin for the loss that's why which i dont agree with since his strike rate of 78 was good .

Irfan pathan gave away 18-19 runs in his last over . Yes praveen also got whacked after that for 10-12 runs but that over was also with a wicket and it only happened because Irfan Pathans' pathetic over gave the confidence and momentum to Bangladeshis to carry on with their pinch hitting and win the match . Before Irfan's catastrophic over Praveens second last over had gone for only 4 runs .

This proves my point

why not blame sachin when he scores hundred india loos but when he dident india win remember games against pakistan in WC once he got 99 and india won 1 run short india whould have lost if he got it against india

Can anybody tell me where I can catch a rerun or the recorded game ?

I am at work, i have no way to watch the game. :(

you seem to be blaming sachin for the loss that's why which i dont agree with since his strike rate of 78 was good .

Irfan pathan gave away 18-19 runs in his last over . Yes praveen also got whacked after that for 10-12 runs but that over was also with a wicket and it only happened because Irfan Pathans' pathetic over gave the confidence and momentum to Bangladeshis to carry on with their pinch hitting and win the match . Before Irfan's catastrophic over Praveens second last over had gone for only 4 runs .

This proves my point

Why are you only blaming Irfan Pathan? How about Dinda, didn't he concede 17 odd runs in batting power play? How about PK's 49th over? Latter couldn't control his bowling, tried yorkers but bowled juicy full toss deliveries.

why not blame sachin when he scores hundred india loos but when he dident india win remember games against pakistan in WC once he got 99 and india won 1 run short india whould have lost if he got it against india

sachin 's centuries in ODI - 49

India wins - 35 matches

Win % - 71. 42 %

Why are you only blaming Irfan Pathan? How about Dinda, didn't he concede 17 odd runs in batting power play? How about PK's 49th over? Latter couldn't control his bowling, tried yorkers but bowled juicy full toss deliveries.

PK was bowling well and the match was under control until irfan's over . I have explained earlier why Irfan should take a major part of the blame though i believe the bowling unit overall was responsible .

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Couldn't defend 289 against a minnow team :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

btw congrats Bangladesh

PK was bowling well and the match was under control until irfan's over . I have explained earlier why Irfan should take a major part of the blame though i believe the bowling unit overall was responsible .

Agree with that bold part... Entire bowling unit equally shares the responsibility.

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Couldn't defend 289 against a minnow team :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

btw congrats Bangladesh
atleast its better than yourl losing to ireland

So, if Pakistan win against India, Pak-Bangladesh final?

No, if Pakistan win against India and BD win against SL.

But I remember the commentator saying that Sri Lanka are out of the run for the final now?

Bangladesh won 1, India won 1, Sri Lanka 0, so it is Pak-India Final, if Pak lose and Sri lanka win, or Pak Bangladesh if Pak win, Bangla win.

But I remember the commentator saying that Sri Lanka are out of the run for the final now?

Bangladesh won 1, India won 1, Sri Lanka 0, so it is Pak-India Final, if Pak lose and Sri lanka win, or Pak Bangladesh if Pak win, Bangla win.

Yeah, SL is no more in the competition.

See, If Pak win against India then India will end up scoring 4 points.. If SL win against BD then BD will end up scoring 4 points. Now the NRR will come into the equation, up-till now India has far better NRR than BD, even a defeat won't change it a great deal, even if it affects then also it will be still better than BD's which will further decrease in case of a defeat.

So unless Pak win against India and BD win against SL we simply can not have finals between Pakistan and BD.

This proves my point

SR of 78 was good? SR of Misbah in the last match was 77 and you know Misbah is infamous for Tuk Tuk. It was good while chasing a < 200 run. SR of 78 in these conditions was much below par.

If Raina hand't given his cameo, you guys would have been defending something much less.

Back
Top Bottom