What's new

Asia Cup 2012

Pakistan or India win?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
A few years ago , i would have supported Bangladesh but after joining this forum it doesn't matter anymore .

what a match , whichever team loses , I will be happy :chilli:

What fun :lol:

Bangladesh is playing better than my expectation though . Well done to them :tup:

I have feeling that Bangladesh have very good players. Bangladesh is very serious about cricket, Recently Spending Billions on T20 Bangladesh league is the latest example. Bangladesh will give India and sri lanka tough time. I am surprised from the fielding of Bangladesh today. Looks totally different team

Misbah ul Haq should be fired or sacked immediately if Pakistan lost this one. :angry:

Whenever a bangladeshi captain was asked a question before the tournament that what do you want to achieve from this tournament... he used to say our goal is to give tough time to stronger teams, win couple of matches or reach the second round etc...

This time Shakib replied by saying our goal is to be the champions... serious change of tone from the bangladeshi cricketer and this is how it should be really...

He is no longer the captain of Bangladesh but he is still the best player from Bangladeshi side

Back
Top Bottom