What's new

Asia Cup 2012

Pakistan or India win?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Thank God Pakistan won the nail biter

Pakistan won by 21 runs

I told you--- Pakistan team tend to start very slooooww and superb crazy in the end to destory tiger barbie dolls .... :)

Congratulations!

What a match! Bangladesh really played well today, shame that one team has to lose because players like Tamim and Shakib really played like winners today. On our side good all round performance from everyone especially when it mattered the most...

Honestly, Gul deserves the credit today. He took 3 wickets and gave 39 runs, when our middle batting collapse. So we should applaud him today. And Bangladesh played really well. Had me biting my nails...

The way Bangladesh played today, I wouldn't be surprised if they surprise Sri Lanka or India in the coming matches...

Hope they win both matches against them and play Pakistan in the final :rofl:

Though I like the new look Pakistan team, I sub-consciously was wishing for a Bangladesh win. Any way good match - and good win for Pakistan.

Gul the belter once again proved his class.. Well, Pakistan will have to see the standards of their batting, kind of today's display will not work against SL and IND.

As i told i am not sure though, i consider myself more Kuwaity than Pakistani, but i love cricket and yeah!! Pakistan is my favourite team!!!!.....Diving, offcourse while fielding... :D

you are not Pakistani, go to kuwaiti defense forum:lol:

Back
Top Bottom