What's new

Asia Cup 2012

Pakistan or India win?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Good target at the end. Bowlers would have to play their part now.

now m happy, bit satisfy , our bowlers will cover up remaining one :) :victory:

Batting be umar gul se aur bowling b ..yea younas khan, aur misbah kis marz ki dua hein..

If wickets behave in same fashion then Pakistan needs to be disciplined only but if moisture makes it a little skiddy at night then BD has a very fair chance

Batting be umar gul se aur bowling b ..yea younas khan, aur misbah kis marz ki dua hein..
Younis Khan is very classic and suitable for this cricket with singles and double PACE. His sweep shot is very popular in the world. Can't say about Misbah. He can't place the ball in the gap for singles and doubles. Just tukk tukk or boundry. Misbah does not pursue for singles and doubles may be due to age factor but he can park the ball for boundary may be after 30 balls.

Proceedings have become a little complex after wicket of Tamim and another next ball wicket. Run rate is about run a ball. The fifth wicket batsman remained a lil unlucky.

wah we are back in the game!

When I woke up i checked the score from mobile when Bangladesh needed about 122 runs in 20 overs.... Pakistan has managed to control the RRR and now it is getting tougher for bangladesh once again

The key wicket is of Shakib ul Hassan, if we could take his wicket soon... The game is ours

Bangladesh has suddenly accelerated its run rate and they are strong favourite to win this game :woot:

82 runs needed from 12 overs with 5 wickets in hand...

Pakistan need to reunite and change their strategy...

Shakib ul Hassan is teasing us

Nasir Hossain is also playing good

welcome boundary for bangladesh

need 77 runs in 69 deliveries

and Bangladesh is edging towards a historical day

I hope Pakistan can still contain them within the target

Back
Top Bottom