What's new

Ashura day rained blood from sky in England + Evidence

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Irfan Baloch :

Irfan Bhai, I'm cognizant of the history that you speak of nor would I imply in any way that Hussein (RA) got what he deserved or what he was asking for; for that would be both callous & despicable beyond measure because this is the Grandson of the Prophet (PBUH) we're talking about after all !

I'm simply curious if there was some better way to go about doing this because the way things turned out neither the Umayyads were stopped nor was the Caliphate prevented from turning into a Hereditary Monarchy !

And I still can't understand why he took his family with him to Karbala & if what you're saying is true that he knew what his end was going to be, I'm even more confused as to why he took his family with him - One does not go to certain death with children as young as a few months old !

the other version is follow Quran and Muhammad PBUH's sunnah..
so who was the living example of Muhammad PBUH's sunnah after Muhammad PBUH died?

they are pretty much same to me.

There's a third version too which I remember not . The problem is the difference in the words and hence their interpretation . You see the people use the same argument to include Salaf too ?

Can u tell me any blood rain in whole of the europe in history?

Some body already posted the link.

Blood rain - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Blood rain or red rain is a phenomenon in which blood is perceived to fall from the sky in the form of rain. Cases have been recorded since Homer's Iliad, composed approximately 8th century BC, and are widespread. Before the 17th century it was generally believed that the rain was actually blood. Literature mirrors cult practice, in which the appearance of blood rain was considered a bad omen, and was used as a tool foreshadowing events, but while some of these may be literary devices, some occurrences are historic.

Red rain in Kerala - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Red rain in Kerala

The Kerala red rain phenomenon was a blood rain (red rain) event that occurred from 25 July to 23 September 2001, when heavy downpours of red-coloured rain fell sporadically on the southern Indian state of Kerala, staining clothes pink.[1] Yellow, green, and black rain was also reported.[2][3][4] Coloured rain was also reported in Kerala in 1896 and several times since,[5] most recently in June 2012.[6][7]

Your question is flawed but I answered; the recorded hadith e qudsi that is saying of Allah, The Quran, That what is ordained by Allah to Prophet Muhammad P.B.U.H to spread to the world without sunni, shia, deobandi, salafi groups asking listen to me don't listen to them. Yes i do read Hadiths but I do read the most authentic ones now don't come asking me but that xyz hadith book is wrong and abc is right written by so and so.

Shia salafi and others ... ?
The only islam is following Quran and 14 ahalbait .

You didn't answer my question from whom you take the word of Muhammad PBUH.
please dont try to corner people here
we are already having a hard time in realizing the fitna of Takfiris of our time. and some of us are still asleep and denying the carnage around us.

Some body already posted the link.

Blood rain - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Blood rain or red rain is a phenomenon in which blood is perceived to fall from the sky in the form of rain. Cases have been recorded since Homer's Iliad, composed approximately 8th century BC, and are widespread. Before the 17th century it was generally believed that the rain was actually blood. Literature mirrors cult practice, in which the appearance of blood rain was considered a bad omen, and was used as a tool foreshadowing events, but while some of these may be literary devices, some occurrences are historic.

Red rain in Kerala - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Red rain in Kerala

The Kerala red rain phenomenon was a blood rain (red rain) event that occurred from 25 July to 23 September 2001, when heavy downpours of red-coloured rain fell sporadically on the southern Indian state of Kerala, staining clothes pink.[1] Yellow, green, and black rain was also reported.[2][3][4] Coloured rain was also reported in Kerala in 1896 and several times since,[5] most recently in June 2012.[6][7]

The ones that u have found is beacause greenhouse gases.

dont be so down my dear, there is no compulsion in Islam. keep your chin up all is cool

i3tasimu.jpg

The ones that u have found is beacause greenhouse gases.

Regardless. Red Rain is a natural phenomenon that rarely occurs. So I guess in the past and even to day, people try to explain this natural phenomenon through superstitious or religious beliefs. Scientific study needs to be carried out to study this natural phenomenon, but the problem is, it is so rare that it is very hard to study it.

The simple answer is " no " , my friend . Where else would you get detailed instructions .

Maybe we don't need them ! :unsure:

Maybe the Almighty isn't the proverbial Boot Camp Instructor we've made him out to be ? :undecided:

Maybe God's greatest gift to man is 'sentience - the ability to think' !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom