What's new

Ashura day rained blood from sky in England + Evidence

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sir to hell with those who hate Ahlulbayt PBUH what important to you is that you have no problem with that since it's a historic reality.

Offtopic, you should keep this shia sunni indirect fight aside take it out of this Forum if you don't mind. Ok skies cried river were red so what is the point? Did Allah say in the Quran mourn so much that you lose the objective Allah gave you to follow Islam and do what is told. Did you read Al-Quran does Allah not guarantee that final hour will come does Allah not say every soul is going to be held accountable for everything he/she did. Did Prophet of Islam told people after the death of his children to mourn on a specific day or did the skies cried the heaven break lose, did prophet beat himself or told his wives and people to do so. Hussian R.A objectives were clear and i am sure he never wanted division in Muslims/Islam because a division makes it a sect and sect is fortold to end up in flames. I am no preacher creature yet I am determined who every I come across sunni-shia etc I will face them and tell them call yourselves Muslims only and adopt the tarik of Prophet Muhammad and his Sahabas not the imaginary beings. The tarik of Ali R.A Hussian R.A and Hassan R.A were the same as that of Muhammad P.B.U.H, Abu Bakr R.A, Umar R.A, Uthman R.A.

Allah says (No person earns any (sin) except against himself (only), and no bearer of burdens shall bear the burden of another.) thus emphasizing Allah's reckoning, decision and justice that will occur on the Day of Resurrection. The souls will only be recompensed for their deeds, good for good and evil for evil. No person shall carry the burden of another person, a fact that indicates Allah's perfect justice.

My point well you must have gotten it I don't have to say why people beat themselves to mourn as if they are the cause infact the betrayal is by those 1400 years ago in kufa not someone in africa or Pakistan or their ancestors. Sorry to have discussed this topic I shall disengage now.

I
It was my mighty brain at work !
Maybe sometimes all you need is to listen to your heart. Don't depend on your brain too much or you might end up creating your own one man sect.

I dont think anyone can tell mochery about Prophet(pbuh) grandson.
-------------------------------------------------

Yes bro u ate right today is war between followers of Prophet(pbuh)grandson-who fought against Bani umayyah- and who follow enemies of ahlalbait.

in Pakistan sadly, we had the founder of the Takfiri organisation called Sipha Sahabah (actually Sipah Yazid) who famously spoke to his followers in a gathering in our Garrison town Rawalpindi and said

that Hussain was a traitor and rebel and deserved to be killed by Hazrat Yazid...
he famously married his daughter on tenth of Moharram to cause offence to Muslims (speically shias).. I cant describe their literature here which crosses all boundaries of decency and is outright hateful and rabid with poison.
these takfiris in their war against the state of Pakistan follow the practice of Shimr who beheaded Imam Hussain ra.. Shimr is known to have beheaded Hissain r.a from the back of the neck to cause maximum pain and delayed death... this is how they have filmed themselves beheading our soldiers as well.

My friend I'm a non denominational Muslim who doesn't believe in this Sunni-Shia Bullsh*t !
good for you. It was just an advice leave it if you don't like it. But my concern was how can somebody question judgement of a personality like Hazrat Imam Hussain (R.A) without insulting him.

good for you. It was just an advice leave it if you don't like it. But my concern was how can somebody question judgement of a personality like Hazrat Imam Hussain (R.A) without insulting him.

How can I insult him when I'm saying that he was a great man & he would've made a great Caliph !

Remember even our Prophet (PBUH) would consult his Companions & ask for their advice despite being the receiver of Infallible Messages from God !

Offtopic, you should keep this shia sunni indirect fight aside take it out of this Forum if you don't mind. Ok skies cried river were red so what is the point? Did Allah say in the Quran mourn so much that you lose the objective Allah gave you to follow Islam and do what is told. Did you read Al-Quran does Allah not guarantee that final hour will come does Allah not say every soul is going to be held accountable for everything he/she did. Did Prophet of Islam told people after the death of his children to mourn on a specific day or did the skies cried the heaven break lose, did prophet beat himself or told his wives and people to do so. Hussian R.A objectives were clear and i am sure he never wanted division in Muslims/Islam because a division makes it a sect and sect is fortold to end up in flames. I am no preacher creature yet I am determined who every I come across sunni-shia etc I will face them and tell them call yourselves Muslims only and adopt the tarik of Prophet Muhammad and his Sahabas not the imaginary beings. The tarik of Ali R.A Hussian R.A and Hassan R.A were the same as that of Muhammad P.B.U.H, Abu Bakr R.A, Umar R.A, Uthman R.A.

Allah says (No person earns any (sin) except against himself (only), and no bearer of burdens shall bear the burden of another.) thus emphasizing Allah's reckoning, decision and justice that will occur on the Day of Resurrection. The souls will only be recompensed for their deeds, good for good and evil for evil. No person shall carry the burden of another person, a fact that indicates Allah's perfect justice.

My point well you must have gotten it I don't have to say why people beat themselves to mourn as if they are the cause infact the betrayal is by those 1400 years ago in kufa not someone in africa or Pakistan or their ancestors. Sorry to have discussed this topic I shall disengage now.
Good, but when you asked in your days about which way you followed you have to have the answer because there's only to ways to go either AlHussain way or yazeeds one bro we mourn every year not because we love to mourn but because we want the ummeh know that we want the whole world to know that why they mourn and for whom they do it.

in Pakistan sadly, we had the founder of the Takfiri organisation called Sipha Sahabah (actually Sipah Yazid) who famously spoke to his followers in a gathering in our Garrison town Rawalpindi and said that Hussain was a traitor and rebel and deserved to be killed by Hazrat Yazid...
he famously married his daughter on tenth of Moharram to cause offence to Muslims (speically shias).. I cant describe their literature here which crosses all boundaries of decency and is outright hateful and rabid with poison.
these takfiris in their war against the state of Pakistan follow the practice of Shimr who beheaded Imam Hussain ra.. Shimr is known to have beheaded Hissain r.a from the back of the neck to cause maximum pain and delayed death... this is how they have filmed themselves beheading our soldiers as well.

@Irfan Baloch, That is why Allah in The Quran says enter Islam hold on to the rope of Allah be not divided do not die except Muslims and Allah says call yourselves only Muslims if you are believers this name tagging and bringing in spinoff sects has become a threat to Islam but then Allah also said if you do not follow and transgress Allah will replace "we people" will another that is what is happening many goras and others are entering Islam perfectly following and adhere to the Islam while we born into it keep fighting abusing that xyz are bad we are good ones just like mr. resurrection is declaring the other side in fault. I need to ask people did Allah in Quran not say hold on to the rope of Allah be not divided do not die except Muslims [sunni/shia/salafi etc? who is right and who is wrong according to mr. resurrection his party is right the rest can go to hell if that is so I have a bad news for him]

in Pakistan sadly, we had the founder of the Takfiri organisation called Sipha Sahabah (actually Sipah Yazid) who famously spoke to his followers in a gathering in our Garrison town Rawalpindi and said

that Hussain was a traitor and rebel and deserved to be killed by Hazrat Yazid...
Bro they're Nawasib god curse them stay away of them since they go to hell straight no question.

God damn them.pain is nothing with Imam Hossein(saa).
They think Grandson of Prophet(pbuh) and son of mola Ali(pbuh) was a traitor but Yazeed(lanat o allah alayh) that was ilegitimate and son of christian was right!!!!!

we in the sub continent had the belief that a blood red windy storm followed after the murder of an innocent. I have seen it with my own eyes when I was very young back in the late 70s and it was quickly attributed to a murder of a young at the hands of someone.

I second to that as i have also witnessed it myself in 80s - I still remembers that me and my younger brother used to go to a house around 2 km far from our house daily for getting milk - (i.e. Bhana of good old days) and that day on our way all of sudden their is wind out of blue although wind was not so intense but it became reddish everywhere, my younger brother started crying and me also and our father came to take us to home - I still remember when i ask my father why it's red wind his words was "Kisi ka na-haq khoon ho gaya hai", and in our mosque special prayer was arranged - Anyway - Out of curiosity is there any scientific explanation of these red winds?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom