What's new

ASELSAN has sold 16 E/O ASELPODs to Pakistan for $25 million

Isn't this an ATP thread? Whomever wants to market SOM to Pakistan or talk about how good it is, or compare it will terrible backward Pakistani SOW kindly open another thread.
so if your against the sow so would this mean the raad is a conventionally armed missile as well as a nuclear armed missile

http://webtv.hurriyet.com.tr/programlar/kokpit/helikopterler-neden-dusuyor_133093

04:00. It is confirmed by a respected journalist that AselPod goes to Pakistan Air Force !

Congratulations !
congrats
congrats.gif

I can only understand word 'Pakistan'
"Though the export customer not declared officially, these pods have been exported to Pakistan. They will be integrated on F-16s."

About the source Hürriyet is the second big newspaper in the Turkey. And the Journalist Ugur Cebeci presents this Kokpit program for years....So, i would say the sales to Pakistan is %99 True.

"Though the export customer not declared officially, these pods have been exported to Pakistan. They will be integrated on F-16s."

About the source Hürriyet is the second big newspaper in the Turkey. And the Journalist Ugur Cebeci presents this Kokpit program for years....So, i would say the sales to Pakistan is %99 True.
F 16 uses sniper pod . I think its for JF 17

So the question still is why for F-16s when we have Sniper pods.
and why not JFT which actually needs such a pod?

The tittle should be changed as ASELSAN has sold E/O pod to Pakistan or something similar !
What a great news ! Hope to see similar announcement and fancy signature ceremonies for Istanbul class frigate as well.

So the question still is why for F-16s when we have Sniper pods.
and why not JFT which actually needs such a pod?

The reporter was introducing Aselpod specifications in 04:00. In a small time period, He mentioned the sale news to Pakistan and later, He continued to tell AselPod so I think It leads a misunderstanding for listeners. I got it as F-16 integration was about Turkey, not Pakistan.

The tittle should be changed as ASELSAN has sold E/O pod to Pakistan or something similar !
What a great news ! Hope to see similar announcement and fancy signature ceremonies for Istanbul class frigate as well.

The reporter was introducing Aselpod specifications in 04:00. In a small time period, He mentioned the sale news to Pakistan and later, He continued to tell AselPod so I think It leads a misunderstanding for listeners. I got it as F-16 integration was about Turkey, not Pakistan.
i thought they will be signing for the ada and the sub upgrades this month as said by your dm right?

Thanks for the clarification.

Yep, It was what the news have announced like.
so this pod they ordered it wont be for the f-16 but for the jf-17 correct?

Back
Top Bottom