What's new

Asad Umar on Pndi-Isb Metro Project

My town where I born and grown up its got half million ppl with 100 villages around it there is no ER with one hospital no Dr plus Buffaloes R in hospital if some got heart attack that his luck if he survive otherwise RIP
Where is your town?

My town where I born and grown up its got half million ppl with 100 villages around it there is no ER with one hospital no Dr plus Buffaloes R in hospital if some got heart attack that his luck if he survive otherwise RIP

I know that... But how many hospitals KP made?? or under construction ??

I know Punjab health and Education are tiny speck of the budget but they are build new hospitals in cities and renovating old ones like i showed pics in page 1 and news about it... let those be functional at least and the Main prblem is no Dr wants to go in Village to treat the poor as he don't get money in his pocket result Qabza mafia taking care of that hospital building

The Qabza mafia grabs the building Doctor runs his private clinic in city where he charge more then in Gov Hospital...

Doctors are the one getting commissions from the medicines companies he will only prescribe the medicine from which he will get the commission from have you never seen Medical Stores right next to Doctors Clinic???

Doctors are the one getting commissions from the Labs which do various test the Doctor prescribe you to have some test from the XYZ lab and give him the reports as the X-rays and other machines of the Hospitals are not working properly....

even you can see many Labs right next to or few KM away from every Gov Hospitals and who we blame we blame Gov

Asad umar can suck up to imran khan for as long he wants...he must not interfere what's good for ppl of Islamabad his hatred mindset speaks volumes of his envoys approach to debet such issues without proper knowledge....grapes are sore.....!!! :toast_sign:

Rawalpindi institute of Urology under construction

Render

View attachment 227344
10653509_10152633638587397_7823203463510540685_n.jpg

10343679_10152633640557397_4148103218247560388_n.jpg

10981832_10152633643467397_5403877027236239893_n.jpg

11062033_10152633646672397_6442697033709866382_n.jpg

10984152_10152633659662397_6482672025078149599_n.jpg

10406862_10152633660017397_2855842559563020604_n.jpg

11066634_10152633661252397_6542827233705762078_n.jpg

10417621_10152633671212397_9060717152202085571_n.jpg

Abbasi sahib yahan kyo pait nikal per ghoom rahay hein? He's not a government official neither a parliamentarian, in what capacity he's on visit to this under construction hospital?

Abbasi sahib yahan kyo pait nikal per ghoom rahay hein? He's not a government official neither a parliamentarian, in what capacity he's on visit to this under construction hospital?
Perks of being a political worker!

I dont like Asad Umar. His brother Zubair so religiously defends PMLN.

This sibling duo to me stinks of status quo politics where one sibling is one party and the other in another.

This Metro is a Shabaz-Nawaz project. In Pindi and Islamabad, these brother lost elections. Which also means the people of twin cities rejected their Metro.

If the govt is adamant on building Metros, it should set up a body to monitor the budget, quality,design and development. But here, its Sharif brothers running the business. This is most likely a big commission project and the brothers are prospering with some money in some foreign accounts or properties abroad.

For the rest of you, its a single line Metro costing your Rs. 44 billion. All this while your newborns are eaten by mice in maternity wards, is not vaccinated if he survives mice as there are no vaccines, goes to school where a school does not exist or simply cant afford to ride a Metro.

Mubarak ho!

Asad umar can suck up to imran khan for as long he wants...he must not interfere what's good for ppl of Islamabad his hatred mindset speaks volumes of his envoys approach to debet such issues without proper knowledge....grapes are sore.....!!! :toast_sign:
Time will tell lets do some aduit then see what happened in metro .only one shame was showed up in sethi era was Sasti roti which showbaz claimed 3 billion RS ended up 30 billions it's tip of iceberg ,Danish school ,all energy project halla milk U name it get life somewhere

I know that... But how many hospitals KP made?? or under construction ??

I know Punjab health and Education are tiny speck of the budget but they are build new hospitals in cities and renovating old ones like i showed pics in page 1 and news about it... let those be functional at least and the Main prblem is no Dr wants to go in Village to treat the poor as he don't get money in his pocket result Qabza mafia taking care of that hospital building

The Qabza mafia grabs the building Doctor runs his private clinic in city where he charge more then in Gov Hospital...

Doctors are the one getting commissions from the medicines companies he will only prescribe the medicine from which he will get the commission from have you never seen Medical Stores right next to Doctors Clinic???

Doctors are the one getting commissions from the Labs which do various test the Doctor prescribe you to have some test from the XYZ lab and give him the reports as the X-rays and other machines of the Hospitals are not working properly....

even you can see many Labs right next to or few KM away from every Gov Hospitals and who we blame we blame Gov
Kaka G U comparing 2 yrs rule with 35 yrs rule i pretty sure u were not born that time since these both brothers R in power .my town in not village by the way .making pics of one ward saying these R functional I don't think so atleast what it looks like .Rangbazi is finished on these brothers .

Where is your town?
It's 30 km away from faisalabad and about 100 km away from lhr these Nooni toons think by making this rangbazi will let them win if yes then they didnot need to rigg the election in lahore where they build metro before election ppl know it's not theior priority .only those countries did progress whom invest in human resource like germany ,Japan ,UK even after wars they raised from rubble .

So these kids don't deserve Metro ?

556ee0762c25c.gif

11214084_1588083798121223_2868750642688843790_n.jpg

How about women ?

image_1_380.jpg

How about a special track which is being built for Ambulances ?

11046353_672818626195421_2926015187565510795_n.jpg

I dont like Asad Umar. His brother Zubair so religiously defends PMLN.

This sibling duo to me stinks of status quo politics where one sibling is one party and the other in another.

This Metro is a Shabaz-Nawaz project. In Pindi and Islamabad, these brother lost elections. Which also means the people of twin cities rejected their Metro.

If the govt is adamant on building Metros, it should set up a body to monitor the budget, quality,design and development. But here, its Sharif brothers running the business. This is most likely a big commission project and the brothers are prospering with some money in some foreign accounts or properties abroad.

For the rest of you, its a single line Metro costing your Rs. 44 billion. All this while your newborns are eaten by mice in maternity wards, is not vaccinated if he survives mice as there are no vaccines, goes to school where a school does not exist or simply cant afford to ride a Metro.

Mubarak ho!
Don't think so it's more like theior own bussiness with front men and may be turkish partners as well ,they doing other bussiness too poultry ,eggs ,milk energy U name it'.

So these kids don't deserve Metro ?

556ee0762c25c.gif

11214084_1588083798121223_2868750642688843790_n.jpg

How about women ?

image_1_380.jpg

How about a special track for Ambulances ?

11046353_672818626195421_2926015187565510795_n.jpg
Absolutely not they deserve better education with better health and good food not Hamza chicken & milk when they will get those metro not a big thing for them .

KPK police is not gulam of PML N then why did they open fire on IDP's in Bannu why did they open fire on Teaches protesting in front of KPK assembly why did they abuse and did lathi charge on Parents of APS victems parents??

You can talk about model Town Incident Daska Incident but not about KPK police ??
True then what happened ?how ppl r in jail over model town ?how about extra judicial killing by showbaz?sabazar case U forgot? I know rana sana very well when he was in PPP .this guy will sink sharif brothers .

yes that never Happened We are lying about that PTI is the party of saints and Police is fine in KPK

Because the IDPs were getting violent and the police officers in those areas are usually scared

so the POlice fired in Self Defence POlice was Scared the Lawyers will attack them so they opened fire you saw what lawyers did to Police the day after incident...?
Two lawyers entered in police station and SHO shot at them in self Defence U saw that warriach tummy haram charbi ka drum listen kaka punjab police is all political from recruitments to postings what u expect from them .

Holy Family Hospital Rawalpindi

UAE build Hospital in Rawalpindi

View attachment 227346 View attachment 227347 View attachment 227348

Rawalpindi Waste Management already working

View attachment 227349

Health Projects

417.gif

419.gif

basic Infrastructure

Rawalpindi to greet three new mega development projects

November 24, 2014, 2:41 pm

Rawalpindi- Rawalpindi Development Authority (RDA) has approved three mega projects of water supply, sewerage and sanitation worth Rs 40 million, 20 million and 592 million each.

The approval for these mage projects was accorded in the meeting of core selection committee of RDA. A mega water supply project will be launched in PP-6 Rawalpindi at the cost of Rs 592 million and water will be supplied from Chehan dam for this project. The study will be conducted in respect of project for setting up filtration plants and pumping stations to bring water from Chehan dam. It will cost Rs 20 million. Decision has been taken to carry out master planning for launching mega project of water supply, sanitation and sewerage at the cost of Rs 40 million in Rawalpindi city. Government of Punjab will provide funds for conducting study and construction of development projects.

Rawalpindi Express Way Turn Now

410.gif

Benazir hospital to be renovated

Quote:
RAWALPINDI: The Punjab government will soon release Rs98.7 million for the refurbishment of 65-year-old building of Benazir Bhutto Hospital (BBH).

Talking to Dawn, BBH Medical Superintendent Dr Asif Qadir Mir said the renovation work was likely to start this month.

He said the amount would be released under annual development programme of the provincial government.

According to the plan, the ceiling, walls and washrooms of medical and surgical wards will be refurbished and outpatient department will be extended to create more space for the patients.

The MS said the building, constructed in late 1950s, needed to be renovated to provide healthy environment to the patients. He said no major renovation had been done since its construction.

He said that the work on reconstruction of emergency department was in progress at a cost of Rs60 million.

He said that mostly 1,400 patients daily visited emergency department and over 1,500 came to OPD of the hospital.

Benazir hospital to be renovated - Newspaper - DAWN.COM

2 small dams approved for Rawalpindi division

Quote:
RAWALPIND : Planning and Development government of Punjab has accorded approval for construction of 2 small dams Mohota and Qibla Bandi to meet the needs of water supply to Rawalpindi division. The tenders of these two dams are being issued. About 16 billion rupees will be spent on construction of dams and 26 water supply schemes for Rawalpindi division during the yea 2014-15. The cost of construction of Mohata dam has been estimated at Rs 1884.991 million and Rs 362.703 million of Qibla Bandi dam.
http://nation.com.pk/business/04-Jan...pindi-division

Anything Else?? Sir g??? Now say Only metro metro.... Everything is under construction Hospitals Roads Food Streets Malls Roads Sports Complex Express way Waste Management etc etc

The things which Media doesn't tell you
Not going involve myself in this dick.measuring contest but that UAE hospital you posted the pic about.....well thats actually newly built section of MH Rawalpindi......built with funds from uae
And try visitng the Govt hospital atleast once and see what kind of nasty virus you come back with....so i hope and pray that they are going to fix the hygiene issues in these hospitals on priority basis

Using money on just for showoff is PMLN policy not ours. And PTI has given better health sector , education , police and will even spend more to make public sectors even better than today. While PMLN is using money on ? Metro

Ventilator & Dialysis machines are unfunctional in Benazir Hospital but Sharfis spending money on Isb-Rwp Metro Project

PTI has failed miserably in providing total jack to the Pakistani people. You can write my post number and the date and come back in ten years re-read this. PTI will never become anything but an ethnic organization, always ruling the KPK. That's it, period. According to international institutes, the worst elections of its time, with so much violence happen in the KPK.

My next question is, what do you think your PM is? A superman with sixth sense about every single thing going wrong in the country??? How does a Hospital's issues are comparable to a Metro bus project? When a hospital has machinery not working, the issue should go to the CEO or MS of that hospital. He or she needs to make sure they need to request for funds. If there are funding issues, they should come out to the media and show that they aren't getting funds due to biased treatment.

I am MORE than sure, right this second, there may be 100 schools and 100 other hospitals needing equipment that works. That's just Pakistan for you, its an under-developed country and hopefully this will change in the next few years. But if you start to criticize EVERY single project, you'll always stay in your house and never leave, or nothing will ever get done. It so stupid to see so many naive people bashing progress in their homeland, when you should be proud that someone's doing something that hasn't happened in 70 years.
And it WILL be expensive the first time around, until a local industry is build. Some has to take some serious steps to take the country forward and these are those first steps. The alternative is to always remain in the dark room and never attempt to grow the country on the global map. Just like PTI likes it to be, remaining backwards like the KPK!!!! Well, that's not 170 million people living in other parts of Pakistan want. They want a growing country and that's what they'll get.

Absolutely not they deserve better education with better health and good food not Hamza chicken & milk when they will get those metro not a big thing for them .

Poor people are paying Hundreds of Rupees in old taxis and rickshaws and facing traffic and pollution and without air condition. Having a Metro is a blessing for them. They get the opportunity to work for the new transport company and yet in Rs. 20 fare they are absolutly solving all problems and saving money to buy more food for their family members.

Among all Provinces Punjab is leading in education and will continue to lead. While literacy rate in Balochistan, Sindh and KPK is less than 50% Punjab is 80%. They have already met Teacher enrollment target and have now set a target to enroll all kids to school by 2018. Also unlike other Provinces Punjab has hired a former British Education Minister to keep up with its plans and has furthermore purchased land in the name of Education City and negotiated successfully with foreign Universities to setup its campuses.

Now come to health. Punjab is the only Province that has eliminated dengue and polio and is setting up Health Insurrance for its poor districts. Its also the only Province that has earmarked Rs. 50 Billion for clean water and Billions more for free medicines in all districts.

Last edited:
PTI has failed miserably in providing total jack to the Pakistani people. You can write my post number and the date and come back in ten years re-read this. PTI will never become anything but an ethnic organization, always ruling the KPK. That's it, period. According to international institutes, the worst elections of its time, with so much violence happen in the KPK.

My next question is, what do you think your PM is? A superman with sixth sense about every single thing going wrong in the country??? How does a Hospital's issues are comparable to a Metro bus project? When a hospital has machinery not working, the issue should go to the CEO or MS of that hospital. He or she needs to make sure they need to request for funds. If there are funding issues, they should come out to the media and show that they aren't getting funds due to biased treatment.

I am MORE than sure, right this second, there may be 100 schools and 100 other hospitals needing equipment that works. That's just Pakistan for you, its an under-developed country and hopefully this will change in the next few years. But if you start to criticize EVERY single project, you'll always stay in your house and never leave, or nothing will ever get done. It so stupid to see so many naive people bashing progress in their homeland, when you should be proud that someone's doing something that hasn't happened in 70 years.
And it WILL be expensive the first time around, until a local industry is build. Some has to take some serious steps to take the country forward and these are those first steps. The alternative is to always remain in the dark room and never attempt to grow the country on the global map. Just like PTI likes it to be, remaining backwards like the KPK!!!! Well, that's not 170 million people living in other parts of Pakistan want. They want a growing country and that's what they'll get.
not taking any sides here but when.was the last time you visited a Govt owned Hospital here in Pakistan??
You talk about the MS or CEO making the complain about the funds then the issue is MS would make the issue only when he is present there.....and get funds for hospital is least of his worries because then he cannot ask the patient to.visit him at One of the private Hospitals, pay the hefty fee of 1000/- even for reconsultation.......
So the problem lies with Interests of the doctors rather than getting the funds

Poor people are paying Hundreds of Rupees in old taxis and rickshaws and facing traffic and pollution and without air condition. Having a Metro is a blessing for them. They get the opportunity to work for the new transport company and yet in Rs. 20 fare they are absolutly solving all problems and saving money to buy more food for their family members.

Among all Provinces Punjab is leading in education and will continue to lead. While literacy rate in Balochistan, Sindh and KPK is less than 50% Punjab is 80%. They have already met Teacher enrollment target and have now set a target to enroll all kids to school by 2018. Also unlike other Provinces Punjab has hired a former British Education Minister to keep up with its plans and has furthermore purchased land in the name of Education City and negotiated successfully with foreign Universities to setup its campuses.

Now come to health. Punjab is the only Province that has eliminated dengue and polio and is setting up Health Insurrance for its poor districts. Its also the only Province that has earmarked Rs. 50 Billion for clean water and Billions more for free medicines in all districts.
And how much of that 80% are from State owned instituions and how many are from Private? Because last i check Private institutions had a higher percentage......

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom