What's new

Asad Umar on Pndi-Isb Metro Project

First of all why not fix what u have ? And who the hell is hanif marasi ? is he elected member of parliament ? Or since he is tatto of Nawaz Sharif thats why they will let a drug dealer lead these projects ? Which qualification does he have ?
11407294_10203177838646992_4796678439406591922_n.jpg

He is the imaginary elected member...You know there are honourary members of a certain institute well his business lies in a certain imagination hence the title!

When such shit (Hanif) walk freely on the streets of Pakistan while innocents fill jails ...there isnt much that can be done!

So lets start killing people until that is done? :pop:

Why the hell is his face there? Is he the new kura wala?

Apnay desi ko job day nai sakkay *** kissing in process :tsk: :tsk:

What the hell did they spend soo much money on if it has started dissolving from 1 rain season?

The cost they used other metros built on that cost didnt dissolve overnight :o:

Why are you trying to take credit for this one?

You want to pick that up? Explain Lahore massacre...kindly dont try to earn brownie points on ppl's death!! Thori sharam kerlo...

wow where did i said that there are many hospitals in Rawalpindi now they are building new ones and renovating old ones

He's face is in every project don't like it don't watch it... When Imran Khan came in Commercials saying Police is GAIR SIYASI Not like GULLU police of Punjab what was he doing in that add? he's not even member of KP assembly.... and many other adds Like Sehat ka Insaaf me ne bachn ko khud polio k qatray pilai whatever...

It's NLC fault blame NLC... and Even Shahbaz Shareef is not Satisfied from their work the NLC which Constructed Sher Shah Bridge in Karachi and that falls now they did get anything in Multan Metro Project watch Habib construction Quality og Project and watch NLC....

m not taking credit of anything

11407294_10203177838646992_4796678439406591922_n.jpg

He is the imaginary elected member...You know there are honourary members of a certain institute well his business lies in a certain imagination hence the title!

When such shit (Hanif) walk freely on the streets of Pakistan while innocents fill jails ...there isnt much that can be done!

Yupe like there are no drug-est in KP.... and Please show us new Hospitals and Renovated Hospitals in KP and Schools as well.... as KP kept most of it's budget on that cause Imran khan Says Infrastructure pe Paisa q lagana zalzala aai ga to pull gir jai ga motarways or roads bnein gi jung hogi sb tabah hojai ga jese Germany or Japan k 7 hua and still 53% development budget unused....

Yupe like there are no drug-est in KP.... and Please show us new Hospitals and Renovated Hospitals in KP and Schools as well.... as KP kept most of it's budget on that cause Imran khan Says Infrastructure pe Paisa q lagana zalzala aai ga to pull gir jai ga motarways or roads bnein gi jung hogi sb tabah hojai ga jese Germany or Japan k 7 hua and still 53% development budget unused....
Thread has nothing to do with KPK what is the indian like traumatic obsession?

He's face is in every project don't like it don't watch it... When Imran Khan came in Commercials saying Police is GAIR SIYASI Not like GULLU police of Punjab what was he doing in that add? he's not even member of KP assembly.... and many other adds Like Sehat ka Insaaf me ne bachn ko khud polio k qatray pilai whatever...
I objected to some of it too :enjoy:

Your turn!

It's NLC fault blame NLC... and Even Shahbaz Shareef is not Satisfied from their work the NLC which Constructed Sher Shah Bridge in Karachi and that falls now they did get anything in Multan Metro Project watch Habib construction Quality og Project and watch NLC....
Then why did they employ NLC again? once looting wasnt enough?

wow where did i said that there are many hospitals in Rawalpindi now they are building new ones and renovating old ones

m not taking credit of anything

Every news anchor is prasing PTI policy and its achievement in education health and police sector. Why u dont want to hear about ??. But why are u comparing "experienced" team with PTI ? and its not about using money but how u use ur money which is important

btw those drugs dealers in KP are in PMLN same as in Lahore. I think his name is Umar Butt and he is Nawaz Sharif relative . Do u know almost all hotels along GT road sell drugs womens alcohol ? Do u know who run these hotels ?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom