What's new

Asad Umar: Malaysia interested in procuring JF-17 Thunder from Pakistan

is selling to iran a possibility?

They are interested and apart from that there is nothing more at this stage. Iran can buy the jets as China is their oil buyer and payment can be compensated there. Europe's have no issues they support nuclear deal technically it is possible and now it depends on Iran. The jet is joint production and can be bought from both nations so it depends on Iran rather than Pakistan.

Nahi bhai gossip chal rahi hai. You tell me why will they not show interest? The jet is combat tested and provides more features and in half the price. Current problem is defence budgets and jf-17 block 3 with aesa has lower price so it is a hot product. Iraqi air chief will speak at paf conference and so will Nigerian. They all want it. USA weapons come with sanctions and jf-17 is strings free.

Now even block-2 with AESA upgrade is available so which will be cheaper then block-3 allowing low budget countries to have bang of the buck.

I thinks that is a good plan I love it.

With France wanting to work in defence aviation with Pakistan and Italy already onboard and UK also ready to work then you can have high end JFT with full NATO standard and compatibility for US & EU allies which need low cost work horse compared to high end F-15/18s/ EFT, Rafale.

They are interested and apart from that there is nothing more at this stage. Iran can buy the jets as China is their oil buyer and payment can be compensated there. Europe's have no issues they support nuclear deal technically it is possible and now it depends on Iran. The jet is joint production and can be bought from both nations so it depends on Iran rather than Pakistan.

No.. business between China and Iran is very unique.
China don't pay to Iran, it either provide services to Iran in return or pay to Iran's western suppliers directly on behalf of Iran.

We should think like ruskies , sell them to everyone even if india wants 126 jft's we can sell them :enjoy:
No need for tejas then:partay:

Yes it is a good option for India USA is only selling lies to them and delays are on sale at HAL India needs jf-17 to secure it's self. :)

No.. business between China and Iran is very unique.
China don't pay to Iran, it either provide services to Iran in return or pay to Iran's western suppliers directly on behalf of Iran.

Yes China can pay pakistan on behalf of Iran. Yuan is good for us. Plus we only produce half the jet rest is made in China so KSA cannot object because it is Chinese who are selling it to Iran.

With France wanting to work in defence aviation with Pakistan and Italy already onboard and UK also ready to work then you can have high end JFT with full NATO standard and compatibility for US & EU allies which need low cost work horse compared to high end F-15/18s/ EFT, Rafale.

JF-17 is already high end just needs NATO compatible suite and domestic Chinese engines to start sales in Europe.

Nahi bhai gossip chal rahi hai. You tell me why will they not show interest? The jet is combat tested and provides more features and in half the price. Current problem is defence budgets and jf-17 block 3 with aesa has lower price so it is a hot product. Iraqi air chief will speak at paf conference and so will Nigerian. They all want it. USA weapons come with sanctions and jf-17 is strings free.
There is no such thing as more features in half the price in the case of hardware and software, to be honest (based on years of personal exposure to computing technologies). If the price is low, then there are compromises in the capabilities and quality of components (hardware), and programming complexity (software).

Nevertheless, rumors are common. There were rumors about Pakistan inducting SU-35 and S-400 but did not happen.

However, being a Pakistani, I would be happy if these sales materialize.

Coupled with the red-neck attitude of extreme despise, from the core of the Satanic heart, for everything and everyone else....

By the by, to sell to a single customer you need to engage 10 prospective ones!!! So, the more you engage the merrier......

Back
Top Bottom