What's new

Asad Umar attacks Sectarianism over Coronavirus

what you will do , kill yourself in the middle of nowhere ... how you know they are all sick ???

Keep them at a safe distance till they recover.

But honey you rather have the whole country infected to glorify neutral stupidity

I have no Shia bashing history....but I absolutely hate Iran

How many more threads are you going to open due to this hatred for Iran?

Hate is one the strongest negative emotions ... You don't seem to realise that you are coming across really bad. Change your approach if you mean what you've said above!

You are, perhaps unknowingly, playing in the hands of those wanting to fuel sectarianism! Forgotten the hybrid war?

It's amazing...

You can criticize USA - nothing happens

You can criticize West - nothing happens

You can criticize China - nothing happens

You can criticize PAKISTAN - nothing happens

You can criticize SOVIETS - nothing happens

You can criticize Afghanistan - nothing happens

You can criticize Turkey - nothing happens

BUT

You criticize Iran - Sectarian , Sectarian , Sectarian , Sectarian , Sectarian , Sectarian , Sectarian ,
Anti Shia Anti Shia Anti Shia Anti Shia Anti Shia Anti Shia Anti Shia
People here even criticize Liaquat Ali Khan and get away with it

What is 'irrational' is to compare an organization that has killed 80,000 civilians and has declared war against the state of Pakistan with an organization that has no history of attacking the state or killing ordinary civilians. Both are wrong, but not 'equally' wrong ..
Its not killings. Cuz of SMP, LEJ and SSP came into being and hatred between sects happened which is dangerous

Baat tou theek hai,log ko yeah batatey batatey kai joharh kis ke pedawar hai aur wo un ka kitna dost hai ukta Tanveer kai kaprey kharab hou rahey hain.

Iss discussion ki timing theek naheen hae. Yeh sb baad main daikh lain gay. Abhi akatha rehnay ki zaroorat hae.

"Wailay di namaaz, tay kawailay diyaan takraan"

I didn't call you sectarian, even half-quoting won't help ... Try again
How about this:

You are biased against Shia and Iran..
You can criticize Iran all you want, but not Pakistani Shia, not even indirectly (like what you guys are doing on this thread)

But you haven't called me sectarian.. yeah right.

Show me one single post where I have shown my bias against Shia..

How about this:

But you haven't called me sectarian.. yeah right.

Show me one single post where I have shown my bias against Shia..

Yes, I didn't called you sectarian
I said that you are biased, and that everyone has his biases and prejudices
Try again

You just agree with that Guy saying that he means Lobbying works both ways, but you were saying on Page one Lobbying doesn't exists ? so what is it ? Dude you need Medical and Psychiatric help ..
You obviously cannot comprehend a simple argument. Go back and read what I wrote again and again and again ...

Keep them at a safe distance till they recover.

But honey you rather have the whole country infected to glorify neutral stupidity
yes, these zaireen infested the whole country, before it was all clean and control. ..

It will as usual, As i have been Saying the Narrative is built by Media and they control it .. I am not saying GHQ is control by them or any other, I am specifically mentioning Banking and Media, I don't understand why is this seen as Sectarianism ? When it defy any Definition ...
Plus, I don't even subscribe to any Sect myself, so Why would i bad mouth Shia ? to promote who ? Sunni ? I am not even a Sunni , so what is my motivation ? none of it make sense, I feel that Mods make everything into Sectarianism hence they get reason to ban those whom they disagree ..

who are you saying controls the media and banking? You yourself mentioned Shia lobby.

What is that if not sectarianism?

Back
Top Bottom