What's new

Asad Umar attacks Sectarianism over Coronavirus

Not saying your sectarian but certain members used the thread you created to restart the sunni vs shia thing..
Take you time and separate the posters who are either posting for the sake of 1)constructive criticism against iranian treatment of zaireen and Pakistans in ability to respond
2)bashing Shia's and iran for the sake of just bashing and hate.

Love you, bro...

Stay safe from this imported virus.

Agree with your comment.

What was the question? Which organization killed how many? Is this a rational question even? Now we will criticize organizations based on the number of killings?

Then ask how many were killed deobandi out of those and since they are only 15 percent it's a genocide and even now he is making them out to be evil that lurks the land.

Deobandi genocide of 15 percent minority.

why don't you simply listen to what he is saying. don't talk to the mirror let the mirror engage you first.

"Tanveer keya mila tujhay joharh khangaal kay
Kaayi chhati tau aur bhi gadlayi barh gayi"

You were better than that
Didn't call you a sectarian anywhere..
But I can understand,
as you have no answers to the questions asked, you are trying to deflect
This is how you blamed me in your earlier post.. that indirectly we are criticizing Shias!
(like what you guys are doing on this thread)

He is FUCKIN right....

img_20200329_151434-jpg.618471
leave them to die in the desert .... not my problem. Iran is now 3rd most infested COVID19. .. leave these Pakistani to die .

"Tanveer keya mila tujhay joharh khangaal kay
Kaayi chhati tau aur bhi gadlayi barh gayi"
Baat tou theek hai,log ko yeah batatey batatey kai joharh kis ke pedawar hai aur wo un ka kitna dost hai ukta Tanveer kai kaprey kharab hou rahey hain.

Today is going to be an interesting day here on PDF .
A thread posted by the mods is going to get locked for "violating" forum rules

Believe me brother,threads and our response in them was only directed at Iran but few Pakistanis along with few distinguished one's on PDF have on purpose dragged secterian angle into it and are started screaming this at the top of their lungs,so that every unbiased person's opinion can be changed and those who dared to do that can be labeled as "sectarian" and those who are thinking to speak can be shut.

It's amazing...

You can criticize USA - nothing happens

You can criticize West - nothing happens

You can criticize China - nothing happens

You can criticize PAKISTAN - nothing happens

You can criticize SOVIETS - nothing happens

You can criticize Afghanistan - nothing happens

You can criticize Turkey - nothing happens

BUT

You criticize Iran - Sectarian , Sectarian , Sectarian , Sectarian , Sectarian , Sectarian , Sectarian ,
Anti Shia Anti Shia Anti Shia Anti Shia Anti Shia Anti Shia Anti Shia

they are if they knew they have a disease which can endanger all other Pakistanis yet still chose the fidayeen route.
what you will do , kill yourself in the middle of nowhere ... how you know they are all sick ???

leave them to die in the desert .... not my problem. Iran is now 3rd most infested COVID19. .. leave these Pakistani to die .

Obviously, we'll have to take them as they are our brothers

but Iran.......

We can't leave them,they are our country men,it's their mother land.

What was the question? Which organization killed how many? Is this a rational question even? Now we will criticize organizations based on the number of killings?

What is 'irrational' is to compare an organization that has killed 80,000 civilians and has declared war against the state of Pakistan with an organization that has no history of attacking the state or killing ordinary civilians. Both are wrong, but not 'equally' wrong ..

Back
Top Bottom