What's new

Asad Umar attacks Sectarianism over Coronavirus

Regardless... Both are designated terrorist organizations..

So, you have no answer ...
No one from the "blame both sides gang" has
We all have our prejudices and biases
You are biased against Shia and Iran..
You can criticize Iran all you want, but not Pakistani Shia, not even indirectly (like what you guys are doing on this thread)

why, if Pakistanis are under crises due to Iranian govt they will have face at least charge.

This topic should be restricted to just ONE thread!

@WebMaster please close all the threads repeatedly opened on this same topic. Ban the exposed ones from opening new threads until they've come to their senses.

Actually, this was the first thread posted on PDF against sectarianism
But the sectarians have already spoilt it..

All other threads that you are talking about were meant to promote sectarianism and hatred against Pakistani Shia and Iran

Why not ban anything which shows Iran in bad light and issue those members a perm ban who dare to commit this act of blasphemy.

Our country is in danger....Hundreds of people are being pushed towards Pakistan by Iran DESPITE ASKED not to do so

And you're telling us to shut our mouths? do you realize how much anger people are having towards Iran, not against Shias but against IRAN

Your brains have frozen on one thing. Repeat repeat repeat repeat ... Stuck stuck stuck. Are you hoping to win an award? People know that Iranian regime is no friend so what the **** is your point! You want everyone to bow down to your insights and opinions???

It's best that people like you are banned from opening new threads for foreseeable future. And one thread of Iran being evil opened so that your hatred can be contained instead of contaminating the whole forum!

@WebMaster

So, you have no answer ...
No one from the "blame both sides gang" has
We all have our prejudices and biases
You are biased against Shia and Iran..
You can criticize Iran all you want, but not Pakistani Shia, not even indirectly (like what you guys are doing on this thread)
Wow.. so I have become a sectarian too..

This is how you play your game? My government has designated Sipah e Muhammad and TTP and Sipah Sahaba terrorist organizations.. If I criticize all three, I am becoming anti shia only?? Lolll

@PaklovesTurkiye @Sine Nomine and others, I am out but I posted the evidence in #109 ... there is literally no use to argue , I am out to Play RUST with people from Syria :D
They are cowards, sign of barrel bomb scares shit out of them and just tell them guest from Afghanistan and Pakistan are coming for tea this would faint them.

Actually, this was the first thread posted on PDF against sectarianism
But the sectarians have already spoilt it..

All other threads that you are talking about were meant to promote sectarianism and hatred against Pakistani Shia and Iran

How far is your planned Ali Shariati red revolution?

if you are saying that the only STABLE neighbour of Iran is going to erupt in civil war then 70k from Isfahan the Bio soldiers just made it back in the country in time.

Jai Ho Mubarek Patel
diversion again !!!!!! ..... swing back and forth ... plus don't call these poor Pakistani bio soldiers ... making fun of them now .

Its due to Pakistan has basically no relations with Iran. Pakistan Iran has Zero official trade. Plus, my example, i never went to Iran, I never meet any Iranian in Pakistan. Plus, zaireen issue been badly handled by both Iran-Pakistani govts. As you know that , it very hard to keep people in the desert camp hundreds of miles away from major city without any survival kit. Can you do that ? ... what option they have ? ...

No relations with Iran?

I am actually gobsmacked as to how many Pakistani are actually in Iran! Had no idea on the extent of this problem. Thousands of them. There are 5000 "students " presently in Iran as well. These huge numbers cant just turn up without proper Visa and regulations.

Its pathetic to blame Pakistani shias, it's the Iranian treatment of Pakistani citizens which is pissing people off. And out of all people,it should be Pakistani Shias making the noise about it and consider their options in future while dealing with Iran.

Wow.. so I have become a sectarian too..

This is how you play your game? My government has designated Sipah e Muhammad and TTP and Sipah Sahaba terrorist organizations.. If I criticize all three, I am becoming anti shia only?? Lolll

I am just quoting you so your post gets deleted and you will be a sectarian forever.

And one thread of Iran being evil opened so that your hatred can be contained instead of contaminating the whole forum!
Bacha why are you hiding like that?There is no hate towards Iran we are just discussing somethings and you are getting your panties in twist,Why?

diversion again !!!!!! ..... swing back and forth ... plus don't call these poor Pakistani bio soldiers ... making fun of them now .

they are if they knew they have a disease which can endanger all other Pakistanis yet still chose the fidayeen route.

Back
Top Bottom