What's new

Asad Umar attacks Sectarianism over Coronavirus

Your tweet is unavailable.

Anyway, Pakistanis have right to disagree with other countries and their policies but it shouldn't be at the expense of their fellow Pakistanis.

Tweet still unavailable in my Firefox but opens in Chrome. Strange but no worries.

thought , guy is govt official .. just another unknown journalist and his claim . Warning for zaireen who are nowhere in the middle of desert without much food supply, extremely hot and cold at night. First govt should get the tour operators and get them by the balls.(they must be shia).

He is FUCKIN right....

img_20200329_151434-jpg.618471

You can criticize Iran all you want, but not Pakistani Shia,
I don't criticize Pakistani Shias.. unless they are involved in terrorist activities.. same like Sunnis..

I commented on another thread.. I have Shia friends with whom I have spent my childhood.. but just as they don't call me terrorists or question my nationalism because of me being sunni (because of TTP), I don't call them anti national..

Criticizing Iran is NOT sectarianism..

Imagine tomorrow sunnis start calling those who say anything against Afghanistan as sectarian.. will that be acceptable to you? Please be rational..

Bacha why are you hiding like that?There is no hate towards Iran we are just discussing somethings and you are getting your panties in twist,Why?

I think that this is not an appropriate time for such discussions. Later on, we can take up this issue.

Your brains have frozen on one thing. Repeat repeat repeat repeat ... Stuck stuck stuck. Are you hoping to win an award? People know that Iranian regime is no friend so what the **** is your point! You want everyone to bow down to your insights and opinions???

It's best that people like you are banned from opening new threads for foreseeable future. And one thread of Iran being evil opened so that your hatred can be contained instead of contaminating the whole forum!

@WebMaster

No, I am only pissed at those who foam at their mouth

Sectarian, sectarian, sectarian.....

If I would be anti Shia.....You wouldn't be seeing me just now being active...

I have no Shia bashing history....but I absolutely hate Iran

Wow.. so I have become a sectarian too..

This is how you play your game? My government has designated Sipah e Muhammad and TTP and Sipah Sahaba terrorist organizations.. If I criticize all three, I am becoming anti shia only?? Lolll

You were better than that
Didn't call you a sectarian anywhere..
But I can understand,
as you have no answers to the questions asked, you are trying to deflect

Seriously.......Now I am SECTARIAN for posting this......SERIOUSLY, YOU MAD?

What is this? Idiot, answer me...WHAT IS THIS?

Not saying your sectarian but certain members used the thread you created to restart the sunni vs shia thing..
Take you time and separate the posters who are either posting for the sake of 1)constructive criticism against iranian treatment of zaireen and Pakistans in ability to respond
2)bashing Shia's and iran for the sake of just bashing and hate.

You were better than that
Didn't call you a sectarian anywhere..
But I can understand,
as you have no answers to the questions asked, you are trying to deflect
What was the question? Which organization killed how many? Is this a rational question even? Now we will criticize organizations based on the number of killings?

No relations with Iran?

I am actually gobsmacked as to how many Pakistani are actually in Iran! Had no idea on the extent of this problem. Thousands of them. There are 5000 "students " presently in Iran as well. These huge numbers cant just turn up without proper Visa and regulations.

Its pathetic to blame Pakistani shias, it's the Iranian treatment of Pakistani treatment is pissing people off. And out of all people,it should be Pakistani Shias making the noise about it and consider their options in future while dealing with Iran.
I said , Iran-Pakistan and tour operators are responsible of this havoc. Iran is responsible for wrongly handling this issue from the beginning.

Wow.. so I have become a sectarian too..

This is how you play your game? My government has designated Sipah e Muhammad and TTP and Sipah Sahaba terrorist organizations.. If I criticize all three, I am becoming anti shia only?? Lolll
Believe me brother,threads and our response in them was only directed at Iran but few Pakistanis along with few distinguished one's on PDF have on purpose dragged secterian angle into it and are started screaming this at the top of their lungs,so that every unbiased person's opinion can be changed and those who dared to do that can be labeled as "sectarian" and those who are thinking to speak can be shut.

Back
Top Bottom