What's new

Asad Umar attacks Sectarianism over Coronavirus

Asad Umar is correct along with the fact that Iran never cooperated despite knowing what end result would be.
I agree. Iran failed, but what constructive suggestions do you have other than the GOP engage with the Iranian govt to prevent something like this from happening again? D

How many more threads are you going to open due to this hatred for Iran?

Hate is one the strongest negative emotions ... You don't seem to realise that you are coming across really bad. Change your approach if you mean what you've said above!

You are, perhaps unknowingly, playing in the hands of those wanting to fuel sectarianism! Forgotten the hybrid war?

Sir, I didn't forget anything....

I know exactly what I am doing.

This is too much now.

I won't open any other thread regarding Iran for certain time, for 15-20 days

but what Iran has done here.... I WILL NEVER FORGET,

NO PAKISTANI WILL EVER FORGET

But you would not delete it if someone call Hindus as gangus,call as piss drinkers,call our country as shit hole but would come in action if we call Muslims as camel piss drinkers.
No, but I’m going to delete your Bs here. Go report the threads or tag mods instead of coming on here and attacking mods without cause.

you can call Iran whatever you have opinion, neither i am Iranian nor I am religious person .. you an can call Shia kafir whatever... am least bother ... but these are Pakistani in the desert

Extremely useless attitude of our government..

I have written extensively about it.. In the end, Pakistanis are the responsibility of Pakistan.. government did nothing to provide better facilities to Zaireen despite knowing that a pandemic was in the making and we had thousands of Zaireen across the border..

People are pissed on Iran for something else.. I don't know how much truth is in this claim that Iran pushed the zaireen across the border despite Pakistani requests to keep them for a few days until our side prepares to receive them..

Sir, I didn't forget anything....

I know exactly what I am doing.

This is too much now.

I won't open any other thread regarding Iran for certain time, for 15-20 days

but what Iran has done here.... I WILL NEVER FORGET,

You can open a thread on Iran that does not repeat the same old things. We don’t need a hundred threads repeating the same thing. And no conspiracy theories, especially not from our third class journalists.

And how did the virus get to Iran? Who should we blame for that since No Pakistani should forget’ we should look at the root cause.

I am actually gobsmacked as to how many Pakistani are actually in Iran! Had no idea on the extent of this problem. Thousands of them. There are 5000 "students " presently in Iran as well. These huge numbers cant just turn up without proper Visa and regulations.

Its pathetic to blame Pakistani shias, it's the Iranian treatment of Pakistani citizens which is pissing people off. And out of all people,it should be Pakistani Shias making the noise about it and consider their options in future while dealing with Iran.

Most probably students specializing in "terrorism strategies".

Thanks.. I don't know who is Anas Malick.. But I will watch the entire interview for sure..

Even then, don't you think Pakistani government was extremely late in responding to a serious threat in the making?

Pakistani government.....bro....they are ABSOLUTELY responsible.

They messed it up, big time.

Extremely useless attitude of our government..

I have written extensively about it.. In the end, Pakistanis are the responsibility of Pakistan.. government did nothing to provide better facilities to Zaireen despite knowing that a pandemic was in the making and we had thousands of Zaireen across the border..

People are pissed on Iran for something else.. I don't know how much truth is in this claim that Iran pushed the zaireen across the border despite Pakistani requests to keep them for a few days until our side prepares to receive them..
First we need a regulatory body for tour operators. Because they all escape eventually. Second people like it or not , it is gift of 18th amendment. IK can't do much. Moment he give advice to provinces , next moment they ask for more financial help. Mother of all evil is 18th amendment. Center has very limited powers now and they can not forced province for any action. And it doesn't right that we involve army in every situation, when they already stretch too think.

First we need a regulatory body for tour operators. Because they all escape eventually. Second people like it or not , it is gift of 18th amendment. IK can't do much. Moment he give advice to provinces , next moment they ask for more financial help. Mother of all evil is 18th amendment. Center has very limited powers now and they can not forced province for any action. And it doesn't right that we involve army in every situation, when they already stretch too think.
What about Punjab Govt?

upload_2020-3-29_12-1-59.png
What about Punjab Govt?
All in same boat ... Here is headline ..

You can open a thread on Iran that does not repeat the same old things. We don’t need a hundred threads repeating the same thing. And no conspiracy theories, especially not from our third class journalists.

And how did the virus get to Iran? Who should we blame for that since No Pakistani should forget’ we should look at the root cause.

Lets end our debate, here, sir....

We'll get back to this later words...

thank you for having discussion

Back
Top Bottom