What's new

As the Hajj begins, the destruction of Mecca's heritage continues

With all due respect to various schools of thought Prophet Muhammad PBUH never asked Muslims to protect his home or the homes of his followers or wives though he did make it compulsory for every Muslim, who has the means to travel, to perform hajj once in his or her life.

Muslims being able to perform Hajj comfortably and safely is more important than the piece of rock that you hypocritically cry for.
LOLzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz......hope you are not talking about square rock.....feel like demolishing square rock too...its also man made..

I think expansion must be done because of so many hacis but i dont understand the concept of this huge hotel buildings next to Mekka.
Most hacis cant even pay these hotels they will sleep in tents like allways.

I mean look at this, it doesnt look beautyful at all, its like a coloss which is going to swallow mecca every moment.

121109115047-saudi-heritage-clock-tower-horizontal-gallery.jpg

I think expansion must be done because of so many hacis but i dont understand the concept of this huge hotel buildings next to Mekka.
Most hacis cant even pay these hotels they will sleep in tents like allways.

I mean look at this, it doesnt look beautyful at all, its like a coloss which is going to swallow mecca every moment.

121109115047-saudi-heritage-clock-tower-horizontal-gallery.jpg

Hold on 6 more towers coming up :)

In 2100 where maybe up to 80 million pilgrims (for example) might arrive on a yearly basis

World will not survive after 2030... Future is very dark... Nuclear and chemical weapons are evil.. Think tanks of U.S.A and others said that 3rd world war will start from South Asia... There is no future of this Earth....... :cry::cry::cry:

Wait until 2020 to see the area around Masjid al-Haram fully completed (for then). Right now there are constructions everywhere.

The number of projects is amazing.

1383789_10151902416473094_228543957_n.jpg

1383106_395823813879074_1512110093_n.jpg

1383687_395823610545761_1385459630_n.jpg

1376345_395824327212356_809190112_n.jpg

524080_395823797212409_1246215135_n.jpg

BWPDNVfCcAEZ01p.jpg:large

BWSuptNCAAAoN17.jpg:large

Makkah is one big construction right now. Nothing is finished. Just like the whole Makkah province. One giant project after the other. Airports, parks, stadiums, skyscrapers, schools, hospitals, universities, resorts, bridges, tunnels, transportation and infrastructure projects, expansions. List is long.

The SSeiKKhs :)

Actually not.

Makkah Hotels: Makkah Hotel at Fairmont

You can check the prices. 185 $ for 1 night for a "King Fairmont" room inclusive breakfast.

Fairmont Room
Fairmont Rooms are decorated with rich textures. The rooms offer In-Room Haram audio, 32" LCD/IP television, full bath, refreshment center, and high-speed Internet access

Bed Type: One King, or Two Double, or Three Twin beds
Size: 43 sq.m / 463 sq.ft.
View: City View
Common Amenities
All guest rooms at the Makkah Clock Royal Tower offer the following amenities:

Air conditioning with digital climate control
Interactive television
Wireless high-speed Internet access
In-room safe
24-hour butler service
International adapter
Fairmont bathrobes and slippers
Miller Harris luxury bathroom amenities
Mini-bar refreshment center with a selection of premium food and beverage products
Tea and coffee facilities
In room speaker system with a direct Haram connection
Hair dryer
Amenities on Request *
The following amenities may be available in selected guest rooms and are on request basis only.

Adjoining rooms
Crib
Rollaway bed
Juliette balcony
Patio
Sofa-bed
Children amenities (please contact concierge to arrange)
Pet amenities (please contact concierge to arrange)
Please note, the photo above is representative of the room category. Actual rooms may vary from what is shown.

It looks more or less completely sold out for the hajj after taking a quick glance at the website. They would not built the biggest hotel in the world and other upcoming hotels if there was no demand!

2gxenmd.gif

2b1nnr.jpg

mttnd0.jpg

w829ti.jpg

14bss3d.jpg

Actually not.

Makkah Hotels: Makkah Hotel at Fairmont

You can check the prices. 185 $ for 1 night for a "King Fairmont" room inclusive breakfast.

It looks more or less completely sold out for the hajj after taking a quick glance at the website. They would not built the biggest hotel in the world and other upcoming hotels if there was no demand!

2gxenmd.gif

2b1nnr.jpg

mttnd0.jpg

w829ti.jpg

14bss3d.jpg

Lets face the truth even a regular average saudi cannot afford to stay in such luxurious hotels- its for the fatso elites-
The ordinary men and women has to walk miles to reach haram in such hot conditions- while the fatso elites stroll their way in and out from their comfortable rooms to and from haram-

Dont get it- whats the purpose of Umrah or Tawaf if you cant bother yourself to a little hassle while doing it-

pilgrimage is about austerity not comfort , the reason for the destruction is the fear that places of historical and religious interest could give rise to idolatry or polytheism

Lets face the truth even a regular average saudi cannot afford to stay in such luxurious hotels- its for the fatso elites-
The ordinary men and women has to walk miles to reach haram in such hot conditions- while the fatso elites stroll their way in and out from their comfortable rooms to and from haram-

Dont get it- whats the purpose of Umrah or Tawaf if you cant bother yourself to a little hassle while doing it-

Well a regular Saudi Arabian should afford paying 185 $ for 1 night once every 5-10 years. Let alone other non-local pilgrims. The hotel is a 5 star hotel. Most pilgrims - if they live in hotels, live in cheaper ones. Also those hotels are not only intended for the hajj a few days a year but all year long. But at the same time the hotel was completely sold out for this hajj so there is a demand obviously.

Where people live should be their own choice. It is the rituals themselves that are the important aspect not where you sleep at night.

The times I have performed hajj/umrah I have slept in the tents in Mina and I had a sleeping bag with me when I tried to sleep at Muzdalifah. I stayed in a hotel together with relatives not from Makkah and I have also returned home to sleep at my father's family house/houses in Makkah. So I pretty much performed hajj in every way possible in connection to sleeping at night in different places.

From my own experience it is a very good thing that you have plenty of alternatives. Also for this simple reason that not all pilgrims can sleep in Mina or Muzdalifah hence all the hotels.

I prefered sleeping in Mina and Muzdalifah for the spiritual experience though.

i wish turkish goverment could bring ottoman architecture to home..

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom