What's new

As the Hajj begins, the destruction of Mecca's heritage continues

Expansion is good considering how crowded it gets but you can at least take the columns away and put them into a museum or something, don't destroy them.

@Yzd Khalifa do they just knock down the historical stuff?

Last edited by a moderator:
IMHO - 5th pillar of Islam "Hajj" is more important than historic buildings, If expansions are needed to facilitate and accommodate more and more people than what's problem in this - After all Islam is about submission to God not heritage.

Super... Islam is submission to God and only one God.... rest of all is fine but it shall not undermine the God itself and fundamentals of Islam.

It is not only about accommodation, its about quality accommodation, comfort and hygiene... i think without properly planned and built infrastructure, it is not possible to manage a trouble free hajj.
When i go there, i would like to have clean toilets, i.e. you need to have a grand waste management system.
I need quality food, every 3 times a day i.e. there has to be enough space, and well designed restaurants and there supply system, without disrupting normal hajj activities.
There has to be proper medical setup available and emergency handling setup.
I'm sure there has to be many more design elements which need space and planning has to be considering next 20-50 years.

Personally for me, Kaba is important (in Mecca) rest is all temporary.

Exactly bro. People do not understand too that we are talking about lives here. Who can forget all the stampede tragedies were many pilgrims died due to overcrowding? No, some non-original columns are more important of course!

I invite you to see this thread I made about the hajj where I have also made updates on the expansion projects not only in Makkah but Madinah as well.

http://www.defence.pk/forums/middle...rational-hajj-pilgrimages-makkah-madinah.html

They (Abu sufiyan died but revenge is running in the blood) will destroy every mark of Prophet and his family from this earth. May be after few hundred years later, people might ask who is this guy name Mohammad in Quran. Any clue about him and his family.....Govts save pyramids and land marks , but so called muslims failed to save their heritage. A heritage which show the simplicity of prophet and his companions.

Banu ummya converted to islam to destroyed within like muwyya fought ali because killed many ummyads in badr and ahud yazed later destroyed Kaaba and killed imam Hussein imam ali killed hind brother and hamza killed her father abu sufyian father in low and his brother in low killed in badr

Phase 1 will include the removal of Ottoman artifacts. Each and every piece being removed will either be re-located or will be sent to Mecca Museum which we are working on.

Phase 2 will include the destruction of non-historical/religious sites - sites owned by Hijazi people of Mecca or Al-Ashraf " Shreefs "

In other word, the expansion will serve our purpose to accommodate as many Muslims as we can.

Expansion is good considering how crowded it gets but you can at least take the columns away and put them into a museum or something, don't destroy them.

@Yzd Khalifa do they just knock down the historical stuff?

Last edited by a moderator:
The Shiite Pagans of Mullahistan are at it again, meddling in our beautiful Arab world. lolz

The Shiite Pagans of Mullahistan are at it again, meddling in our beautiful Arab world. lolz

I wouldn't call it a meddling but rather a rant. :lol:
[video]m.youtube.com/watch?v=2TobZEou0x0[/video]

Banu ummya converted to islam to destroyed within like muwyya fought ali because killed many ummyads in badr and ahud yazed later destroyed Kaaba and killed imam Hussein imam ali killed hind brother and hamza killed her father abu sufyian father in low and his brother in low killed in badr

^

Well that's the type of creatures we want to see don't you think so ResurgentIran

What we do within our borders is non of anyone's concern period.

Mecca and medina are for all Muslims wahhabi ***** destroyed prophet house because thing it's Buddah that's show wahhabi nejdi sufyiani ummyads hate every thing belong to prophet because islam destroyed their pagan gods and their jews ancestors in khaybar Wahhabis are sons of banu qurydda the jews followers of sufyiani and dajjal who will destroy Mecca and medina nejd the horn of satan earthquakes and fitna

Ok, go to bed now.

Banu Umayya are part of the Quraish tribe and were from Hijaz (Makkah). Nothing to do with Najd which is a beautiful place btw. Please keep your made up histories to your self or your fellow Shias. No Muslims listen to it anyway.

35jf76e.gif

2ufyupu.png

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Umayyad_Caliphate

I wouldn't call it a meddling but rather a rant. :lol:

^

Well that's the type of creatures we want to see don't you think so ResurgentIran

We hear this thing about meddle all the time. All this complain all the time. But maybe it would not be such a bad thing, given the decadent nature of the swines in house of Saud.

Phase 1 will include the removal of Ottoman artifacts. Each and every piece being removed will either be re-located or will be sent to Mecca Museum which we are working on.

Phase 2 will include the destruction of non-historical/religious sites - sites owned by Hijazi people of Mecca or Al-Ashraf " Shreefs "

In other word, the expansion will serve our purpose to accommodate as many Muslims as we can.

Your government should highlight the fact that all historical monuments will be put into a museum.

What we do within our borders is non of anyone's concern period.

Sorry but Mecca and Medina transcend your notion of borders and your king knew the responsibility he was taking when he declared himself- خادم الحرمين الشريفين

When it comes to those two cities the modern idea of nation state does not apply.

We hear this thing about meddle all the time. All this complain all the time. But maybe it would not be such a bad thing, given the decadent nature of the swines in house of Saud.

I'm not surprised to hear words like decadent and swines. If we look at the damage being inflicted we might understand why these people are as mad as hell at us :agree:
[video]http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=XPiGpYoAdGM[/video]

Your government should highlight the fact that all historical monuments will be put into a museum.

Sorry but Mecca and Medina transcend your notion of borders and your king knew the responsibility he was taking when he declared himself- خادم الحرمين الشريفين

When it comes to those two cities the modern idea of nation state does not apply.
You mean خائن الحرمين الشريفين ابو مجحش

We've already addressed the Muslims about the expansion via the OIC.

[video]http://www.mecca.net/muslim-videos/islamic-museum-in-mecca.html[/video]

Yes, I agree. We don't own Mecca :agree:

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom