What's new

As the Hajj begins, the destruction of Mecca's heritage continues

We've already addressed the Muslims about the expansion via the OIC.

[video]http://www.mecca.net/muslim-videos/islamic-museum-in-mecca.html[/video]

Your government should highlight the fact that all historical monuments will be put into a museum.

Sorry but Mecca and Medina transcend your notion of borders and your king knew the responsibility he was taking when he declared himself- خادم الحرمين الشريفين

When it comes to those two cities the modern idea of nation state does not apply.

Yes, I agree. We don't own Mecca :agree:

Ok, go to bed now.

Banu Umayya are part of the Quraish tribe and were from Hijaz (Makkah). Nothing to do with Najd which is a beautiful place btw. Please keep your made up histories to your self or your fellow Shias. No Muslims listen to it anyway.

35jf76e.gif

2ufyupu.png

Umayyad Caliphate - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Ummyads are the cursed tree in Quran you don't understand what I meant wahhabi nejdi hate imam ali because he destroyed their forefathers in khaybar and badr

You mean خائن الحرمين الشريفين ابو مجحش

:lol: You mad bro? I told you before anger over the Internet will only consume your energy and boils your blood. In reality, there is nothing much you can do than drop on your knees 3 times a day toward the same place HE took his title of :lol:

We've already addressed the Muslims about the expansion via the OIC.

[video]http://www.mecca.net/muslim-videos/islamic-museum-in-mecca.html[/video]

Yes, I agree. We don't own Mecca :agree:

Technically us local Makkawi and Hijazi inhabitants own Makkah as a city and Hijaz as a region. The only difference is that the two holy mosques are a place for all Muslims and that we are its custodians/protectors as always. Even when it was under the a authority of the Arab Caliphates who did not have their seat in Makkah or Madinah we protected and took care of the holy sites, welcomed the pilgrims etc.

Makkah and Madinah are actually cities were millions of local and non-local Muslims live. It would be unfair to say that they do not own their houses/have a right to this land more than most others like all other people across the world have for their homelands/cities/belongings.

The only difference is the two holy mosques which are for all Muslims but under the authority of the Saudi Arabian state which again are the custodians whose utmost role is to protect the sites and serve the Muslims from all over the world.

There is simply no other narrative to this.

I'm not surprised to hear words like decadent and swines. If we look at the damage being inflicted we might understand why these people are as mad as hell at us :agree:
[video]http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=XPiGpYoAdGM[/video]

lol Bahrain, Syria. You're a little all over the place. Stick to to the topic.
But I hope you enjoy Bahrain. :disagree:

Sometimes the cost of expansion is destruction of other historic buildings.

Muslims being able to perform Hajj comfortably and safely is more important than the piece of rock that you hypocritically cry for.

Mecca and medina are for all Muslims wahhabi ***** destroyed prophet house because thing it's Buddah that's show wahhabi nejdi sufyiani ummyads hate every thing belong to prophet because islam destroyed their pagan gods and their jews ancestors in khaybar Wahhabis are sons of banu qurydda the jews followers of sufyiani and dajjal who will destroy Mecca and medina nejd the horn of satan earthquakes and fitna

Dude, keep barking for all I care, As I said earlier whatever lie within our borders is non of outsiders business. You should be thankful to us anyway that we let you in.
@KingMamba Non saudis have no right to raise any concern, so keep barking like him as if its going to change anything anyway.

Last edited by a moderator:
What is happening with this thread? Cannot see my own excellent posts, can see that plenty of users have posted new posts but can't see them either. There is a large gap between post number 46 and the one I am writing now - number 58.

:lol:

You mean خائن الحرمين الشريفين ابو مجحش

Politics aside.

One human life is more important than any pillar or stone.
Islam is all about humanity, and saving one life is like saving humanity.
I see no reason, why not to make efforts for improving living conditions of pilgrims.
After all every thing has to be built in surroundings, of Kaba and this sort of daily propaganda confirms, how far the people are from real Islam and there forces working against Saudi Arabia.

Muslims being able to perform Hajj comfortably and safely is more important than the piece of rock that you hypocritically cry for.

I didn’t write the article :cry:

las vegas has hugh concentration of five star hotels, im not saying in respect of what las vegas is, but its architectural outlook which resembles more like las vegas

How? Las Vegas has massive gambling venues, strip clubs, bars, music, mini skirt women and all the entertainment places there. Will KSA add those? Don't think so

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom