What's new

As Delta Variant Surges, Outbreaks Return in Many Parts of the World

Indonesia going to lockdown soon i heard, their hospital are overwhelmed.

I have said this at the start of the pandemic as to watch out for India. This country got all the ingredients to be epicentre and nursery of the virus. Out of control population, dirt poor with deadly combo of silly dogmas and faith, health care in shambols, this nation will keep this virus alive going into the future. When the world thought that worst is over, came the Indian virus. All indications are, this Indian virus is resisting the vaccines.

This is what you get appeasement of an extremist government. Their Kumbh Mela will cause hardship across the world…

don't want some overseas indian family getting hurt by a redneck, so sticking to the word delta- -----.

Indian variant

It's Indians and their Kumb mela and sadhus who are to blame

It's a go-mutra variant not a delta variant. Indian marketing at it's best, they really know how to propagate their propaganda.

Ohh, its ok to call it a Chinese virus, but not ok to call it indian variant? They should should go f themselves, i am calling it what it actually is, a go-mutra variant, created with dung and pure filth that is Indian trademark.

Back
Top Bottom