What's new

As a Pakistani, do I have any rights to raise questions on establishment?

Is Law only for one segment ....???
If we can kill TTP, BLA & other terrorist for not accepting the Constitution of Pakistan .... than Why not those who think Constitution can be amend in their INTEREST ...???
Why the so called politicians who have just found 'IDEOLOGY' respect the constitution ???
Either the Law & Constitution has to be respected BY ALL or NO ONE will respect it ....
Let me rap it
We again have our necks in sand like decade before and we pay a huge price for it from our Jawans to normal public and kids get slaughtered and it was all started from religious fundos, here we again on same sand and our necks in it let’s see how much we more pay for it. Peace brother I know we don’t have solution of it.

Lols okay chalo self sufficient army hogaye!! Now tell me how can army use its infuence to get contracts,encroach land and do a shit job at building motorways without worrying about accountability!!

See issue is hurr third world country (hamara toh forth world hai) may exact same system hai army na aik aissa system banaya hai jis may in keh created minions corrupt hain and awaam see them as evil and unpatriotic and army is seen as some pious honest patrioctic institution jo mulk may messiah hai aur hurr problem solve kar day gee!! Exact same perception pakistan may hai!! Everyone know PA had hand in creation of Mqm,pti and nawaz and ppp they control them and partner in crime but zaleel kon sirf politician aur army aik high ground peh mazzay kar rahi hai!
Reply due and will reply with in two hours. Running a little late. Sorry.

Generals are not BORN generals, they are made one! They go through the same route as Maj Ishaq was going through, as that kid lieutenant Arsalan was going through. They died, he becomes a hero. If he had survived and went on to become a general then he would have been a bigot too?
The mechanism does prefer people from families with military backgrounds. Just saying, not every general has gone through what you say

Soldiers die protecting assets of fauji foundation and not Pakistan! General dont die soldiers do! Awaam is treated like cockroach by these generals and their minions the politicians! No sir awaam has no right...work hard pay taxes so you can see more dhas!!
Bullshit though, while some generals do get an easier path to becoming one, soldiers die for the country, not one dies for Fauji Foundation

Thanks for the tag. Absolutely, you have every right to question them. I know you are aware of the difference of questioning someone’s decision to try to a) understand them, b) to change them AND taking it to the social media to ridicule and bash someone just for the sake of it. While the first if perfectly fine and in fact, required, second is a useless exercise with no good coming from it. I am sure that you are going for the first option here anyway so that is not a point in this particular case.
So we can question the establishment as long as we keep it private? That's not exactly much freedom, is it? I seriously doubt even the Establishment can stop people from questioning something in private ;)

Yes, govt should provide alternative path to traffic.
Government should build a new road just because of protesters?

lols fine i dont understand the mechansim! but please tell me how many generals have lost their life protecting Pakistan!
AGAIN, IF THEY LOSE THEIR LIVES, THEY DON'T BECOME GENERALS, THEY DIE!

Why a sit-in on an issue created by ruling political party for the diversion of public sentiments is linked with 'Establishment' ....??
Any proof Nawaz caused it?

Is Law only for one segment ....???
If we can kill TTP, BLA & other terrorist for not accepting the Constitution of Pakistan .... than Why not those who think Constitution can be amend in their INTEREST ...???
Why the so called politicians who have just found 'IDEOLOGY' respect the constitution ???
Either the Law & Constitution has to be respected BY ALL or NO ONE will respect it ....
Golden worlds. We need to re-evaluate our understanding of terrorism and should not be bogged down with the west's definition. The economic hitmen like Zardari, Nawaz Shareef, Ishaq Dark, Shahid Khak Abbasi, Dr Asim Hussain, Altaf Hussian and many more are bigger terrorists than a suicide bomber who kills himself and a bunch of other people. These traitors have been playing in the hands of external agencies in a meticulously choreographed act to bring down the state and its institutions one by one.. PIA is almost dead while the aviation industry around the globe is expanding, PSM is nearly dead.... now the only state-owned institution that are working and thriving are PoF, HIT, and other strategic organisation because military ("Establishment") controls them and these hitmen can't do much about it directly.

That is the source of excruciating pains in the rears of these traitors so we will see more and more such propaganda especially as the state proceeds to purge these elements from the system.

Golden worlds. We need to re-evaluate our understanding of terrorism and should not be bogged down with the west's definition. The economic hitmen like Zardari, Nawaz Shareef, Ishaq Dark, Shahid Khak Abbasi, Dr Asim Hussain, Altaf Hussian and many more are bigger terrorists than a suicide bomber who kills himself and a bunch of other people.
No, one subset of people is corrupt, a few of them are actual criminals who can be prosecuted. None of them are terrorists, since none set out to cause terror, in fact, they want people to think everything is normal, so they can carry on looting.

As for Nawaz, ALLAH has seen him made PM 3 times with his Rahmat, despite scheming. No proof of his corruption

Btw, I note no one from PTI, which has done a ton of corruption in KPK. So PTI's new strategy is kill everyone else.

shizz has hit the building on this thread..... let me get my tin foil hat

Look at Turkey, we need an Atatürk-like purge to sort out this country from radicals now. Pakistan first policy will go a long way if implemented correctly :pakistan:

Yes you do under constitution:

Articles 8 to 28 of the constitution deals with the all fundamental rights provided to the citizens of Pakistan.
  • All citizens shall have right to have access to information in all matters of public importance under article 19A.

Look at Turkey, we need an Atatürk-like purge to sort out this country from radicals now. Pakistan first policy will go a long way if implemented correctly :pakistan:
no thanks dont need a secular state. Imran khan is needed

No, one subset of people is corrupt, a few of them are actual criminals who can be prosecuted. None of them are terrorists, since none set out to cause terror, in fact, they want people to think everything is normal, so they can carry on looting.
That's pure crap..
As for Nawaz, ALLAH has seen him made PM 3 times with his Rahmat, despite scheming. No proof of his corruption
Hitler, Gengis Khan, Pharoahs all were made rulers by the same God since we are Muslim and believe there is no other God right?

Btw, I note no one from PTI, which has done a ton of corruption in KPK. So PTI's new strategy is kill everyone else.
Yeah we are all familiar with this old boring line...normally it comes before the Bullshit but you placed it after the Bullshit but nonetheless it is the Bullshit..I mean the whole thing

That's pure crap..

Hitler, Gengis Khan, Pharoahs all were made rulers by the same God since we are Muslim and believe there is no other God right?

Yeah we are all familiar with this old boring line...normally it comes before the Bullshit and you placed it after the Bullshit but nonetheless it is Bullshit
Terrorist has a definition. You can't call anyone terrorist.

What is the definition?
a person who uses unlawful violence and intimidation, especially against civilians, in the pursuit of political aims.

Profit is not a political aim. It's called being criminal. We have corruption laws for that. Nawaz is being tried under those, and IN SHA ALLAH WILL BE FOUND NOT GUILTY!

a person who uses unlawful violence and intimidation, especially against civilians, in the pursuit of political aims.

Profit is not a political aim. It's called being criminal. We have corruption laws for that. Nawaz is being tried under those, and IN SHA ALLAH WILL BE FOUND NOT GUILTY!

Mashallah
Alhumdulilah
Jazakallah

the information minister has insisted repeatedly along with many others that no conclusive evidence was found against Nawaz Sharif................

I personally think he is just being prosecuted because he eats alloo gosht

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom