What's new

As a Pakistani, do I have any rights to raise questions on establishment?

To learn who rules over you, simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize

the information minister has insisted repeatedly along with many others that no conclusive evidence was found against Nawaz Sharif................

I personally think he is just being prosecuted because he eats alloo gosht
Anyone can prosecute, there's no proof to prove him guilty. If there is, court will say he's guilty and disqualify him on that.

Right now, they've disqualified him for not taking money through an Iqama and not doing corruption

Just check your DP
My DP is a cartoon.

a person who uses unlawful violence and intimidation, especially against civilians, in the pursuit of political aims.

Profit is not a political aim. It's called being criminal. We have corruption laws for that. Nawaz is being tried under those, and IN SHA ALLAH WILL BE FOUND NOT GUILTY!
Insallah NOT will be eliminated from this trial. He has looted the money taken kick backs, built his estate on state money and still misusing the resources.

We all know the exceptional power establishment enjoy in Pakistan. So what is making them stop taking some serious actions against these goons in Islamabad. Establishment’s intention maybe is crystal clear. But taking no step is indirectly supporting their cause.
It is hard for a sane mind to accept that one extremists group is given all the freedom to blockade the capital city without no support from agencies.

A simple answer to your question is that it is DEMOCRACY which is stopping them to intervene directly. It is the responsibility of civilian government to take action or order the army to take action against these protesters. NOW the biggest question which these goons can raise in the court if other sit-ins did not make life of common citizens difficult?
And this is not the first time even when opposition political parties were banned to hold such protests in Islamabad on the same day difae pakistan council held a jalsa .

Anyone can prosecute, there's no proof to prove him guilty. If there is, court will say he's guilty and disqualify him on that.

Right now, they've disqualified him for not taking money through an Iqama and not doing corruption

My DP is a cartoon.
Please refer to supreme court remarks on this matter followed by a complete judgement where they have answered the question of MUJHAY KIUN NIKALA. It is not iqama. what is the hitch in providing money trail if that is not an ill gotten money

Insallah NOT will be eliminated from this trial. He has looted the money taken kick backs, built his estate on state money and still misusing the resources.
There is no proof of this. Muslims shouldn't spread rumours, it's what the Prophet (SAW) commanded against.

i do not know what an Iqama is and how it works. I am just a common citizen of Pakistan and this fancy English language used by the courts is beyond my understanding.

awaam jaahil hai or falsafi qazi hai....kia qudrat hai..

Well the court can take all the time it wants to make or come to a conclusion. By that time it will be lawful to have an Iqama or assets beyond means due to the new ammendments in the constitution which are democratically formulated and even the champion of democracy PTI took part in that legislation.

Still takes many decision independently I’m sure for the good of the soil and citizens
Why can’t now?
Army should not intervene independently. why every time they should be made responsible for mess created by politicians. If the government wants army to act against these protesters then the Government should pass a resolution in the parliament and thus order the army which army already said they will obey. Otherwise any direct action without government order will result in consequences like Lal Masjid for the army

Please refer to supreme court remarks on this matter followed by a complete judgement where they have answered the question of MUJHAY KIUN NIKALA. It is not iqama. what is the hitch in providing money trail if that is not an ill gotten money
It is hereby declared that having failed to disclose his un-withdrawn receivables constituting assets from Capital FZE Jebel Ali, UAE in his nomination papers filed for the General Elections held in 2013 in terms of Section 12(2)(f) of the Representation of the People Act, 1976 (ROPA), Mian Muhammad Nawaz Sharif is not honest in terms of Section 99(f) of ROPA and Article 62(1)(f) of the Constitution of the Islamic Republic of Pakistan, 1973 and therefore he is disqualified to be a Member of the Majlis-e-Shoora (Parliament).

So he was removed for failing to withdraw money. Disgusting

No, one subset of people is corrupt, a few of them are actual criminals who can be prosecuted. None of them are terrorists, since none set out to cause terror, in fact, they want people to think everything is normal, so they can carry on looting.

As for Nawaz, ALLAH has seen him made PM 3 times with his Rahmat, despite scheming. No proof of his corruption

Btw, I note no one from PTI, which has done a ton of corruption in KPK. So PTI's new strategy is kill everyone else.
sometime power is extended to make a person a more humiliating destiny. He the almighty has said that we test people by giving wealth and power (and words to that effect)

sometime power is extended to make a person a more humiliating destiny. He the almighty has said that we test people by giving wealth and power (and words to that effect)
And Nawaz passed the test so he got Power again.

Imran was a playboy, Nawaz went on Hajj!

It is hereby declared that having failed to disclose his un-withdrawn receivables constituting assets from Capital FZE Jebel Ali, UAE in his nomination papers filed for the General Elections held in 2013 in terms of Section 12(2)(f) of the Representation of the People Act, 1976 (ROPA), Mian Muhammad Nawaz Sharif is not honest in terms of Section 99(f) of ROPA and Article 62(1)(f) of the Constitution of the Islamic Republic of Pakistan, 1973 and therefore he is disqualified to be a Member of the Majlis-e-Shoora (Parliament).

So he was removed for failing to withdraw money. Disgusting
Receivable is an income, declaring all asset is requirement of Law and the one who conceals it is not honest in declaration.

This is the law which has been passed by parliament and not challenged by anyone in the court of law

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom