What's new

As a Pakistani, do I have any rights to raise questions on establishment?

They wont. Because THEY dont care and that is what the nation should realize. The sooner the better. :)
I think it is time we gang up on twitter and social media or even on ground and start throwing eggs on face of gov. for their lack of action in this matter. A dharna against the dharna! :P
You can always join the Molvy squad in Islamabad. :lol:

lols fine i dont understand the mechansim! but please tell me how many generals have lost their life protecting Pakistan!!! and how many Pakistanis been killed because land developer was busy selling land and not protecting people!!! please tell me why a general commuting is given more protection than common man!!! please tell me why life of a general is worth more than that of a common Pakistani!!!

how the eff are generals so rich and powerful while hard working pakistan struggle for do waqt ki rooti!!!

please tell me how after operation in Karachi mqm Pakistan and psp were allowed by your mighty land developing army to reconcile and rule karachi for as long as they want even though the whole effing world knows that every bastard in these party is a terrorist!!
Ohh bahi! Yehi tu mein bta raha hoon. generals are made FROM soldiers. TELL ME HOW MANY MANAGERS make the product? they dont. THe start off low, the go through the process and get promoted to manage their team. Once there they are not making the product anymore. Same case here. The generals go through the process, the give life, blood and sweat when they are asked for. Once they are through it (and some have died) they get promoted. Once a general, your job is NOT to fight on ground but that do not mean you have not been there once.

You can always join the Molvy squad in Islamabad. :lol:
Yup, a Dharna from within!! That would be classy!

Can you recall the spech of NS in National Assembly which deliver before Operation Zarb-e-Azab in which he offer negotiation to TTP ....
Who should be credited for the operation NS .... ???

this a fitna but not the the attempt of Government to invoke it unnecessarily ?? what was the connection of endness of prohethood with the election bill ....
How is creating problem ...??? & for what purpose ...???

& You are sue that Army is behind all those force disappearances right ...???
MQM & Baloch Nationalist have no role in it .... no one is hiding in Afghanistan, South Africa & other places
Operation Zarb e Adhab was in right direction the LeJ Ishaq was Encounter the Murderer Qadri get Hanged these scums were dying and sad to say they start getting oxygen again, is the Radda ul Fisad only for a targeted points?
We know all our LeA hearing their hateful and aggressive speeches. Where is the Law where are our agencies? If govt on a plan for what we have operations?

You believe government will ever ask to sort out the situation ?
I doubt.

Than who is creating the problems .... ??? Establishment or the Government ???
Now plz try to answer
Muje Q Mara ... as the second line of the verse Muje Q Nikala ....:angel:

@Moonlight
First you have to explain establishment , but if you mean Army , yes every PAKISTANI have the right to question them, only condition is you or any one do that as Pakistani and from Pakistani point of view.
Talking against Army on Indian or Israeli or American or any other outsider agenda or point of view is wrong and territory.
If you look in this thread you can find out people who are using enemy line, they cant see wrong in them self and other parts of society but they will only look at Army .................
These types of people are curse of Pakistan , traitors and enemy of Land and Nation.
Just watch out our media , Daughter of Naahal Party leader said "some one took 30+ members of our party" on NA-120 election , blaming ISI and Army and all media play that , what happen to that???????????????????
And where were Punjab Govt , these guys sitting in Islamabad came from Punjab , PML-N own Govt , younger brother CM , Rana(a terrorist with affiliations with terrorist groups) is also there............. Think on these lines??????????

Ohh bahi! Yehi tu mein bta raha hoon. generals are made FROM soldiers. TELL ME HOW MANY MANAGERS make the product? they dont. THe start off low, the go through the process and get promoted to manage their team. Once there they are not making the product anymore. Same case here. The generals go through the process, the give life, blood and sweat when they are asked for. Once they are through it (and some have died) they get promoted. Once a general, your job is NOT to fight on ground but that do not mean you have not been there once.
Your right, despite everything our Generals, Admirals and AM get involved. ‘Leading from the front’. During 1965 our AM was the first to lead a bomber squadron. He said “Let me see what they (Indians) are made of”.
Massive respect.

a good managers job is to make sure that factory is run smoothly and efficiently and not start siphoning money from the factory and become a land developer while blaming workers for inefficiency and corruption!!! solider to general ki journey ko choro ya batow why is army selling land,potato chips, cereal, meat, fertilizer , running petrol pumps etc bangladesh Army ki turhan ice cream bhi baichna shoro kar dain lols!!!

a good managers job is to make sure that factory is run smoothly and efficiently and not start siphoning money from the factory and become a land developer while blaming workers for inefficiency and corruption!!! solider to general ki journey ko choro ya batow why is army selling land,potato chips, cereal, meat, fertilizer , running petrol pumps etc bangladesh Army ki turhan ice cream bhi baichna shoro kar dain lols!!!
Gov budget kb daiti hai?
Yar passay to bnanai hai kisi tarah. Itna bra mulk $8bn kai defence budget pai kassay chl skta hai?

Self sufficient army.

@Moonlight
There is no such thing exist "establishment" instead there is regime which consists stack holder and yes army is part of that and why not they are willing to give their life for motherland.
Read history....why martial laws was imposed...
Gen. Musharraf was forced to land / go to India what option they have left? and now what N.S is up to as per news he is going to I.K like Dharna to force his own Govt (regime)including judiciary and army to do some thing in favor or against him so that he once again labelled himself Siasi Shaheed.

Where is the Law where are our agencies? If govt on a plan for what we have operations?
Is Law only for one segment ....???
If we can kill TTP, BLA & other terrorist for not accepting the Constitution of Pakistan .... than Why not those who think Constitution can be amend in their INTEREST ...???
Why the so called politicians who have just found 'IDEOLOGY' does not respect the constitution ???
Either the Law & Constitution has to be respected BY ALL or NO ONE will respect it ....

Last edited:
@Moonlight
There is no such thing exist "establishment" instead there is regime which consists stack holder and yes army is part of that and why not they are willing to give their life for motherland.
Read history....why martial laws was imposed...
Gen. Musharraf was forced to land / go to India what option they have left? and now what N.S is up to as per news he is going to I.K like Dharna to force his own Govt (regime)including judiciary and army to do some thing in favor or against him so that he once again labelled himself Siasi Shaheed.
Another point Bhutto (original) is definitely not a shaheed. He was hanged after a court ruling, whether that was a fair ruling or not is a different matter however are people really challenging the state and saying he’s a shaheed?

We all know the exceptional power establishment enjoy in Pakistan. So what is making them stop taking some serious actions against these goons in Islamabad. Establishment’s intention maybe is crystal clear. But taking no step is indirectly supporting their cause.
It is hard for a sane mind to accept that one extremists group is given all the freedom to blockade the capital city without no support from agencies.

What if establishment listens to you and then there are opportunist waiting to shout against establishment's interference in Govt. affairs?

Gov budget kb daiti hai?
Yar passay to bnanai hai kisi tarah. Itna bra mulk $8bn kai defence budget pai kassay chl skta hai?

Self sufficient army.

Lols okay chalo self sufficient army hogaye!! Now tell me how can army use its infuence to get contracts,encroach land and do a shit job at building motorways without worrying about accountability!!

See issue is hurr third world country (hamara toh forth world hai) may exact same system hai army na aik aissa system banaya hai jis may in keh created minions corrupt hain and awaam see them as evil and unpatriotic and army is seen as some pious honest patrioctic institution jo mulk may messiah hai aur hurr problem solve kar day gee!! Exact same perception pakistan may hai!! Everyone know PA had hand in creation of Mqm,pti and nawaz and ppp they control them and partner in crime but zaleel kon sirf politician aur army aik high ground peh mazzay kar rahi hai!

Before I begin, don’t judge my patriotism. Do NOT label me as an anti-army.
First thing, I do NOT have to prove my patriotism to anyone. But I still say it to make few things clear before coming to my questions. I have massive respect for our LEA, especially armed forces. And sheer purpose of this thread is the affection as well as the massive respect for our soldiers.

On borders and locations average Pakistani even haven’t ever heard of are being operated with given so many precious lives of young soldiers of this soil.
It takes time, money, and hardwork with hard training to make a solider. But it takes a moment for the enemies of the soil to take a life.....a life I believe is more important than an average Pakistani.

The death of Maj Ishaq is heartbreaking. Those pictures of his wife are gut-wrenching. We all will forget maj Ishaq until his first death anniversary. But the real burden & loss..... a loss that can NEVER be recovered is the loss of his 1 year old kid & the widow.
Martyrdom of maj Ishaq not only upset me & sadden me today but actually give the birth to anger in my heart. That made me question here.

So on one side we are giving in both the lives and money to secure the soil. But on the other, extremists group like “Thareek e Labbiak” has hijacked the capital city of Pakistan. What message is being delivered? I personally believe, the sacrifices of our shaheed jawans will go in drain.

We all know the exceptional power establishment enjoy in Pakistan. So what is making them stop taking some serious actions against these goons in Islamabad. Establishment’s intention maybe is crystal clear. But taking no step is indirectly supporting their cause.
It is hard for a sane mind to accept that one extremists group is given all the freedom to blockade the capital city without no support from agencies.

I don’t want to bring in Islam here because it will trigger some keyboards jihadists. I will hear a new Fatwa.
But I must state a little story from the life of Rasool Allah saw.

If we can questions politicians, why can’t we question establishment?
Isn’t Pakistan over everything? All the institutions?
Lastly, if establishment is all with “Pakistan first” & stay away from any sort of disturbance. Then I being a Pakistani request to high authorities to please take hard actions against Khadam Rizvi & co. for the betterment of Pakistan. For safe & secure Pakistan. For good economic of Pakistan. For Pakistan.

Thank you.

. Trolls stay away from this thread.
. Serious discussion only.
. “Let’s agree to disagree”
. Don’t derail the thread.

Have a great one all. Thank you.

You are absolutely right here, these kinds of questions are the norms and will be grown.
People are not fools, Not in the age of internet, whatsup and other social media drives.

The point here is.......for our establishment "time" is in a capsule related to an era of 60s, 70s, 80s. These people are still living in those decades and thinks people can be fooled around......They are moving towards 15th July 2016 kind of reality check in Pakistan, just like Turkey.

Look at Turkey, we need an Atatürk-like purge to sort out this country from radicals now. Pakistan first policy will go a long way if implemented correctly :pakistan:

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom