What's new

As a Pakistani, do I have any rights to raise questions on establishment?

Receivable is an income, declaring all asset is requirement of Law and the one who conceals it is not honest in declaration.

This is the law which has been passed by parliament and not challenged by anyone in the court of law
his un-withdrawn receivables

Meaning he didn't actually remove them.

An honest mistake

@truthseer Since when Hajj has become criterion for being honest and truthful.
Do you want a Zina krne wala to be PM? He should be stoned!

And Nawaz passed the test so he got Power again.

Imran was a playboy, Nawaz went on Hajj!
He the almighty also says that HUM ZALIM KI RASI DHELI KARTAY HAIN (and words to that effect). Do you think MNS is not a playboy, you are sadly mistaken. He wears a different cloak in public. This is called hypocrisy or in other words MUNAFIQAT. Please go through portions of Holy Quran for Munafiq

How do you know that he committed zina and how do you know NS did not commit ever? Besides we do not know how many PMs of Pakistan were clean and never indulged in sexual activities.

his un-withdrawn receivables

Meaning he didn't actually remove them.

An honest mistake

an amount receivable is an income and not withdrawing it does not absolve him of responsibility, this is as far last one or two years go. what about the amount he has already withdrawn

He the almighty also says that HUM ZALIM KI RASI DHELI KARTAY HAIN (and words to that effect). Do you think MNS is not a playboy, you are sadly mistaken. He wears a different cloak in public. This is called hypocrisy or in other words MUNAFIQAT. Please go through portions of Holy Quran for Munafiq

dude keep your fatwas to yourself.
high chances are if it makes business sense the people will simply declare you a terrorist and take bounty money on your head
the ones sitting outside Pakistan will say look we are not terrorists wer killed Panter57 and he was like ISIS shizz crazy while those sitting in Pakistan will say oh look oppression by the Establishment and form a political party.

jo bik sakta hai wo kabhi bhi kese bhi bik jaega.

when a secular person breaks the law the law is simply oppressive and unjust.
when a religious person protests against a law it is a terrorism problem.

manjan manjan manjan

Nawaz did Hajj, and did so much good for Muslims. He is no Munafiq.

How do you know that he committed zina and how do you know NS did not commit ever? Besides we do not know how many PMs of Pakistan were clean and never indulged in sexual activities.
You can see the proof anywhere. Maybe you want a Zina krne wla as PM.

an amount receivable is an income and not withdrawing it does not absolve him of responsibility, this is as far last one or two years go. what about the amount he has already withdrawn
He didn't receive it

Before I begin, don’t judge my patriotism. Do NOT label me as an anti-army.
First thing, I do NOT have to prove my patriotism to anyone. But I still say it to make few things clear before coming to my questions. I have massive respect for our LEA, especially armed forces. And sheer purpose of this thread is the affection as well as the massive respect for our soldiers.

On borders and locations average Pakistani even haven’t ever heard of are being operated with given so many precious lives of young soldiers of this soil.
It takes time, money, and hardwork with hard training to make a solider. But it takes a moment for the enemies of the soil to take a life.....a life I believe is more important than an average Pakistani.

The death of Maj Ishaq is heartbreaking. Those pictures of his wife are gut-wrenching. We all will forget maj Ishaq until his first death anniversary. But the real burden & loss..... a loss that can NEVER be recovered is the loss of his 1 year old kid & the widow.
Martyrdom of maj Ishaq not only upset me & sadden me today but actually give the birth to anger in my heart. That made me question here.

So on one side we are giving in both the lives and money to secure the soil. But on the other, extremists group like “Thareek e Labbiak” has hijacked the capital city of Pakistan. What message is being delivered? I personally believe, the sacrifices of our shaheed jawans will go in drain.

We all know the exceptional power establishment enjoy in Pakistan. So what is making them stop taking some serious actions against these goons in Islamabad. Establishment’s intention maybe is crystal clear. But taking no step is indirectly supporting their cause.
It is hard for a sane mind to accept that one extremists group is given all the freedom to blockade the capital city without no support from agencies.

I don’t want to bring in Islam here because it will trigger some keyboards jihadists. I will hear a new Fatwa.
But I must state a little story from the life of Rasool Allah saw.

If we can questions politicians, why can’t we question establishment?
Isn’t Pakistan over everything? All the institutions?
Lastly, if establishment is all with “Pakistan first” & stay away from any sort of disturbance. Then I being a Pakistani request to high authorities to please take hard actions against Khadam Rizvi & co. for the betterment of Pakistan. For safe & secure Pakistan. For good economic of Pakistan. For Pakistan.

Thank you.

. Trolls stay away from this thread.
. Serious discussion only.
. “Let’s agree to disagree”
. Don’t derail the thread.

Have a great one all. Thank you.

No person is above the institution and no institution is above country.

People are the power in this case and we are into transition phase. Whole of establishment is not responsible but in some case that offices matters w.r.t. direct action against political yet sponsored public leaders, are headed by the choice of same public leaders that people demands justice against.

What's stopping the people from protesting against Khadim Hussain Rizvi's sit in? ........

...... May be because when they look in the mirror they see a Khadim Hussain Rizvi in their reflection.

You can see the proof anywhere. Maybe you want a Zina krne wla as PM.
I believe in rule of law and justice. If the court declares him a rapist then as per rules I would not like any such person as PM of Pakistan. Unless and until then mere allegations cannot count as proofs against anyone

I believe in rule of law and justice. If the court declares him a rapist then as per rules I would not like any such person as PM of Pakistan. Unless and until then mere allegations cannot count as proofs against anyone
Then why attack Nawaz?

Insallah NOT will be eliminated from this trial. He has looted the money taken kick backs, built his estate on state money and still misusing the resources.
It is not fruitful to argue with mindless patwaris. They are pathological liars and corrupt to the core. Many of them are paid by Bubble butt's media cell and this member is no exception.

It is not fruitful to argue with mindless patwaris. They are pathological liars and corrupt to the core. Many of them are paid by Bubble butt's media cell and this
Sometimes its good to vent it out lol of course to a certain extent after that enjoy the show lol

Before I begin, don’t judge my patriotism. Do NOT label me as an anti-army.
First thing, I do NOT have to prove my patriotism to anyone. But I still say it to make few things clear before coming to my questions. I have massive respect for our LEA, especially armed forces. And sheer purpose of this thread is the affection as well as the massive respect for our soldiers.

On borders and locations average Pakistani even haven’t ever heard of are being operated with given so many precious lives of young soldiers of this soil.
It takes time, money, and hardwork with hard training to make a solider. But it takes a moment for the enemies of the soil to take a life.....a life I believe is more important than an average Pakistani.

The death of Maj Ishaq is heartbreaking. Those pictures of his wife are gut-wrenching. We all will forget maj Ishaq until his first death anniversary. But the real burden & loss..... a loss that can NEVER be recovered is the loss of his 1 year old kid & the widow.
Martyrdom of maj Ishaq not only upset me & sadden me today but actually give the birth to anger in my heart. That made me question here.

So on one side we are giving in both the lives and money to secure the soil. But on the other, extremists group like “Thareek e Labbiak” has hijacked the capital city of Pakistan. What message is being delivered? I personally believe, the sacrifices of our shaheed jawans will go in drain.

We all know the exceptional power establishment enjoy in Pakistan. So what is making them stop taking some serious actions against these goons in Islamabad. Establishment’s intention maybe is crystal clear. But taking no step is indirectly supporting their cause.
It is hard for a sane mind to accept that one extremists group is given all the freedom to blockade the capital city without no support from agencies.

I don’t want to bring in Islam here because it will trigger some keyboards jihadists. I will hear a new Fatwa.
But I must state a little story from the life of Rasool Allah saw.

If we can questions politicians, why can’t we question establishment?
Isn’t Pakistan over everything? All the institutions?
Lastly, if establishment is all with “Pakistan first” & stay away from any sort of disturbance. Then I being a Pakistani request to high authorities to please take hard actions against Khadam Rizvi & co. for the betterment of Pakistan. For safe & secure Pakistan. For good economic of Pakistan. For Pakistan.

Thank you.

. Trolls stay away from this thread.
. Serious discussion only.
. “Let’s agree to disagree”
. Don’t derail the thread.

Have a great one all. Thank you.
Yes you have a right to answer as a pakistani we have same stacks as them and no one can question our patriotism welove pak as anyone else

Army should as a organization feel good about it but few black sheeps miss use the power

But at same time we must raise question but we dont make them feel they are enemy of state

We should balançe our mindset here from both sides

What's stopping the people from protesting against Khadim Hussain Rizvi's sit in? ........

...... May be because when they look in the mirror they see a Khadim Hussain Rizvi in their reflection.
Give them also some dough and they will start it.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom