What's new

As a Kashmiri, I ask, will my scars ever heal?

Why would CRPF leave him for local police????? As far as I know, CRPF never cared for police......
The police and the CRPF are at loggerheads. :D This account is fictional. :P

There are plenty of true but tragic stories - forced disappearances. But this is not one of them.

Why would CRPF leave him for local police????? As far as I know, CRPF never cared for police......
No, an old man in the crowed advised him to report to the police...... Read the whole article.
Thank you.
Those who kicked out Hindus certainly do not deserve any respect. Do they?
Check your post again.
And those who are innocent and facing this sort of behavior.
And they want to be a part of Pakistan is just your wet dream.
You behavior(Indian state) toward them is enough proof for me-My views.
. They know very well who is behind their problem. Who has made their life a hell. So stop living in fool's paradise.
Occupying forces....... Again my views.

No, an old man in the crowed advised him to report to the police...... Read the whole article.
Thank you..

My point was something different..... CRPF normally wont bother about local police, be it kashmir, or any other state for that matter.......

Denial, one thing. Answer: CRFP left when an old man advised him to go to the police.......
Women and others came to help because he was young and innocent.......
Did I read the article? Yes - thoroughly. The woman and old man would never come near a 'hated' CRPF post.
More so if the boy is young and innocent.

CRPF normally wont bother about local police, be it kashmir, or any other state for that matter.......
Understandable-again was an advice as he was harshly treated.
The woman and old man would never come near a 'hated' CRPF post.
It's better to not make things up unless you have either witnessed them or have some backings.

It's better to not make things up unless you have either witnessed them or have some backings.
My neighbor (not exactly, but you get the point) worked in our school as lab asstnt. During the intifada he sent our 'Get out papers/threats'. In 99, he went 'uspar' and his younger brother and elder sister were left here. The brother disappeared. The sister is now married. We all have stories.

It does not happen as mentioned above by the author. He has mocked the terror, the counter terror and all.

Very sad state of affairs, a small example of how sad situation is there. Quite clear Armed forces there have no belief in the locals and no respect for them too(note: this is just a small example there are many other major examples of how tough life can get for the locals). Very sad, indeed.
Deserves more attention , @nair , @jamahir ,@levina ,@scorpionx ......

sad indeed, and the journalist must be lauded for bravely writing such a piece especially in a india changed after bjp's victory.

"salay ugarwadi ka encounter kar do"... this reflects the ease in which gun culture pervades kashmir valley and that in turn has promoted reactionary people like asiya andrabi who are allowed by indian government to talibanize the kashmiris as long as they don't shout too much about separatism.

please watch the below film, "harud", made by aamir bashir... it depicts the stagnant state of what really is a beautiful part of the world and is the best film made in india on kashmir...

(((
)))

the only solution i again say is the gaddafi solution which i have presented before... many in the kashmir valley in fact cheered that solution in 2009 after gaddafi presented it in the uno general assembly... so rather than waving the pakistani flag, they must speak for this solution... otherwise, kashmir will be a issue until the next world war.

My neighbor (not exactly, but you get the point) worked in our school as lab asstnt. During the intifada he sent our 'Get out papers/threats'. In 99, he went 'uspar' and his younger brother and elder sister were left here. The brother disappeared. The sister is now married. We all have stories.

It does not happen as mentioned above by the author. He has mocked the terror, the counter terror and all.

how come you have a rightist view?? you should have been part of "aman ki asha" type of projects.

sad indeed, and the journalist must be lauded for bravely writing such a piece especially in a india changed after bjp's victory.

"salay ugarwadi ka encounter kar do"... this reflects the ease in which gun culture pervades kashmir valley and that in turn has promoted reactionary people like asiya andrabi who are allowed by indian government to talibanize the kashmiris as long as they don't shout too much about separatism.

please watch the below film, "harud", made by aamir bashir... it depicts the stagnant state of what really is a beautiful part of the world and is the best film made in india on kashmir...

(((
)))

the only solution i again say is the gaddafi solution which i have presented before... many in the kashmir valley in fact cheered that solution in 2009 after gaddafi presented it in the uno general assembly... so rather than waving the pakistani flag, they must speak for this solution... otherwise, kashmir will be a issue until the next world war.

how come you have a rightist view?? you should have been part of "aman ki asha" type of projects.
Wil do and well said. now i will go search for Gadaffi's solution.

I think it's time locals are given a sense of belief or respect. :
That is mutual....
Rest there is no denying ppl might have gone thru such ordeal .....

now think and reflect why such incidents never happened before 1989. Keep it mind that Kashmir issue is there since 1948. but tell me why Security forces have to descend on valley after 1989.
jhot kion boltay ho

its daily life for people in Indian Occupied Kashmir they are successor of dogras and they have continued dogra policies

why?? and did you read the highlighted passages in it??

Its one thing coming from a now dead madman.

Getting re-pasted by an Indian is pretty insulting to the memory our men in uniform who have died to protect Kashmir.

No political party or populace group will now be able to compromise or give an inch on Kashmir.

May I say it aloud? Its the only thing on which the Indian Army, if ever, would rise against the civilian state. And the Pakistan Army would have nothing on it were (and if) that ever to happen one day.

Back
Top Bottom