What's new

Aryan invasion theory denial

If you read the earlier posts by Pakistanis, then you'd realize none of us claimed to be "aryans". We don't suffer from this wannabe white inferiority complex like many nations in the region do. I just said that the anti-argument to this aryan race crap, that all Indians look the same and belong to the same race is equally stupid.
so what u claim ur ancestors to be if one go by ur argument:coffee:

lol!! than ur probably Dravidian

Baloch speak the Balochi language, which is an Iranic language closest to Kurdish. What you're thinking of is Brahvi language. Brahvi speakers are racially Baloch for the most part, though, some of them do have dravidian roots. Although @DESERT FIGHTER may know better, but I think people from Balochistan using "Brohi" surname are the dravidic ones. Other brahvis like Raisani and Mengal are pure Baloch, even though they speak Brahvi as their first language. According to harappadna.org, Baloch and Brahvi had no genetic difference...but those test brahvis might be mengals or something.

so u mean to say majority tanned skin people living in punjab or sindh are not punjabi but some fair skin converts are :lol:

I don't discriminate against them, but those mussali/dom people are a minority, who are visibly darker and different looking. I think they are migrants from central India, and related to the romany gypsies of eastern europe. I cited them because I often see Indians posting pictures of Punjabi christians and bhils from Bahawalpur to prove that Pakistanis look like eastern Indians lol.

According to genetic results on harappa.dna, the Kalash are the only purest descendants of at least 3500 years old Rigvegic Aryan tribes that exapanded from their base in punjab in all direction in south asia, that is also the reason why they have rigvedic gods in their religious theology but no Ram or krishan which were later phenomenon well within india............

While staying in punjab Rigvedic people got little bit of ancestral south indian genes from earlier inhabitants of punjab, 20 % south indian genes that are found in Kalash are relic of that earliest mixing of Rigvedic aryans with native early peoples of punjab............

The kalash are the purest descendants of Rigvedic aryans who got isolated in extreme northern valleys of chitral during their advertures northwards. Since Rigvedic Aryans migrated in chitral valley (kalash people) they have not mixed with subsequent populations and hence avoided later mixing that were continuously taking place in punjab since last 3000 years...............

I will not put modern kashmiris with Kalash despite speaking the same dardic language because kashmir has seen a lot of population mixing since last 3000 years which is not the case with Kalash. The genetically closest groups to kashmiris are high caste people in punjab both pakistan and india.

Hmmmm I remember Kalaash having very slight south Indian. And you're right, Kashmiris are for the most part mixed now, but Chitralis and Kohistanis are also quite light skinned like the Kalaash, and they are also dardic. Nuristani are also quite light skinned. Overall, most purer dards are the lightest race in Asia even though they troll the least,

Don't do fictional categorization, they come from every religious group of Pakistan. ;)

In Muslims they have kamis or doms in Punjab n Sindh but they don't look like Christians or bheels .. But mirasi or massalis do look similar in skin tone but still have sharper features .. For ex:

Bheels:

image.jpg

image.jpg

Average Sindhi Hindus :

image.jpg
image.jpg

Dear @Lux de Veritas this is another excuse they come up with, that punjab have seen many invasions. South indians have are more indo-aryan blood then punjabis :lol:

Arain and Khatri/sheikh are one of oldest tribes in Punjab. Even then all upper caste punjabis are genetically similar with few differences here and there.

Wasim Akram, Arain

wa543.jpg

Hrtick Roshan Khatri

Hrithik_Rado.jpg

I again challenge Indians to bring something to table, because i can go on and on with punjabi pictures...........

lol!! most of the fair people of Pakistan & north india don't even belong to Aryans, there descendants are probably indo sycnthians or white huns, so u accept the similarities, so probably ur ancestors were hindus right

Khatris and the groups comprising Pakistanis migrated to India long after Vedic India. There's ample documentation of this. Pakistanis are just the descendants of barbarian nomads who were civilized by Arabs. The Harappans and Vedic Indians have nothing to do with you.

My dear friend @Lux de Veritas, Indian will confuse you with indo-aryan-dravidian crap. But the fact is linguistic grops have nothing to do with genetics. This also doesn't mean every indo-aryan group is same, look like same or every dravidian group is same.

In Pakistan, Baluchistan there is Brahui Dravidian ethnic group, genetically they are west asian and phetype wise as well. See speaking one set of language will not change your blood.

As if you have been in Pakistan in your entire life, or have any real knowledge otherwise. I assure you, most of you Indians are easily distinguishable in Punjab. Although, you might get mistaken for a low caste mussali or dom, no offence to them though.

You said Pakistan don't have caste system, so how this caste classification in Pakistan. :omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:

Khatris and the groups comprising Pakistanis migrated to India long after Vedic India. There's ample documentation of this. Pakistanis are just the descendants of barbarian nomads who were civilized by Arabs.

Beta khatris are indigenous to Pakistan, they didn't even exist in India before 1947. lol

You said Pakistan don't have caste system, so how this caste classification in Pakistan. :omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:

Its tribe classification my dear friend. Nothing to do with caste which used to be profession based and now is birth based in your part of the world.

Caste classification means people who belong to your kind (Apu looking) are not considered part of dominant race/tribe in punjab , the dominant races or tribes of punjab can be called upper caste in that sense.

Khatris and the groups comprising Pakistanis migrated to India long after Vedic India. There's ample documentation of this. Pakistanis are just the descendants of barbarian nomads who were civilized by Arabs. The Harappans and Vedic Indians have nothing to do with you.

Ancient Hindus were not strictly endogamous with caste system. The foreigners who came were assimilated as Hindus allowed to intermarry with local Hindus and also allowed to marry their daughters in other Hindu castes. This way, numerous genetic gene pool was assimilated in Indian population.

Are you trying to convince me that all Pakistanis are whiter like Nordics. :laugh:

No one claimed that, but this response was expected. According to you one can either look like this high caste Indian

images

Or this Nordic

images

Dear @Lux de Veritas this is another excuse they come up with, that punjab have seen many invasions which is true no doubt. But South indians have more indo-aryan blood then punjabis? :lol:

Arain and Khatri/sheikh are one of oldest tribes in Punjab. Even then all upper caste punjabis are genetically similar with few differences here and there.

Wasim Akram, Arain

wa543.jpg

Hrtick Roshan Khatri

Hrithik_Rado.jpg

I again challenge Indians to bring something to table, because i can go on and on with punjabi pictures...........

Read his statement again Shan bhaya. He meant that South Indians are likely to have greater RigVedic bloodlines than other Northestern Indians and Pakistanis, due to the region having to undergo many later invasions. Doesn't mean that South indians have greater percentage of Indo-Aryan genes.

Caste classification means people who belong to your kind (Apu looking) are not considered part of dominant race/tribe in punjab , the dominant races or tribes of punjab can be called upper caste in that sense.

They are your own people, how come you don't want to accept them in your society, Pakistan was created not to practice 'dirty' caste system. :wacko::wacko:

Back
Top Bottom