What's new

Aryan invasion theory denial

Many Sindhis and Saraikis looks very similar to South Indians.

A South Indians have more ancestry from a Rigvedic Indians than a Pakistani who's large part of gene pool comes from the races who were assimilated as Hindus from 5th century BC onward. Ghanta Aryan. :sarcastic::sarcastic:

Those are mostly Hindu bheels (Dalits I believe) and Christians (I believe they are also Dalits)...in my life in Pakistan I've seen very few Christians with sharp features or lighter skin tone .. The most beautiful Christian girl I saw was in nowshehra cantt.. Her father was a punjabi muslim and an army officer .. Her mother was Christian.. She was really beautiful .. Hazel eyes .. God damn ..;)

do u want me to post a photo of ur Aryans Sindhi & Punjabi :lol:

Yeah go ahead. Go cherry pick the lowest caste musalli and claim him to be a "Punjabi" or "Sindhi". But yeah, then i'll cherry pick some good old Punjabi and Sindhi photos :P

Those are mostly Hindu bheels (Dalits I believe) and Christians (I believe they are also Dalits)...in my life in Pakistan I've seen very few Christians with sharp features or lighter skin tone .. The most beautiful Christian girl I saw was in nowshehra cantt.. Her father was a punjabi muslim and an army officer .. Her mother was Christian.. She was really beautiful .. Hazel eyes .. God damn ..;)

Don't do fictional categorization, they come from every religious group of Pakistan. ;)

The Pakistanis from the north side of Attock in Pakistan are very fair(Pashtuns), those in the South of Attock are mainly tanned.

As if you have been in Pakistan in your entire life, or have any real knowledge otherwise. I assure you, most of you Indians are easily distinguishable in Punjab. Although, you might get mistaken for a low caste mussali or dom, no offence to them though.

The Pakistanis from the north side of Attock in Pakistan are very fair(Pashtuns), those in the South of Attock are mainly tanned.
that's true but people from my state of himachal pradesh are quite fair as well let me reach no of post required will post some photos of people from my state, it probably because of climate i guess :undecided:

Have you visited Pakistan ? How many Pakistanis have you met in your entire life? You live thousand miles from Pakistan .. N talk as if your an expert

they look quite even more, the fair skin punjabi are probably decedents of either white Huns or syncthians, not aryans

If you read the earlier posts by Pakistanis, then you'd realize none of us claimed to be "aryans". We don't suffer from this wannabe white inferiority complex like many nations in the region do. I just said that the anti-argument to this aryan race crap, that all Indians look the same and belong to the same race is equally stupid.

The Tajiks of both Afghanistan and Tajikistan contain substantial east Asian genetic component(7%-17%) according to harappadna.org. I'd imagine the Pamirids to be the same, if not more, considering they have a visible east asian admixture. In my opinion, the relatively most unmixed, and "whitest/most european" race in Asia is that of the Dardics. Nuristanis, Kalaash and pure Kashmiris are all part of the Dardic race. The Dardics of northern mountains of Pakistan are one of the most isolated peoples on Earth.

According to genetic results on harappa.dna, the Kalash are the only purest descendants of at least 3500 years old Rigvegic Aryan tribes that exapanded from their base in punjab in all direction in south asia, that is also the reason why they have rigvedic gods in their religious theology but no Ram or krishan which were later phenomenon well within india............

While staying in punjab Rigvedic people got little bit of ancestral south indian genes from earlier inhabitants of punjab, 20 % south indian genes that are found in Kalash are relic of that earliest mixing of Rigvedic aryans with native early peoples of punjab............

The kalash are the purest descendants of Rigvedic aryans who got isolated in extreme northern valleys of chitral during their advertures northwards. Since Rigvedic Aryans migrated in chitral valley (kalash people) they have not mixed with subsequent populations and hence avoided later mixing that were continuously taking place in punjab since last 3000 years...............

I will not put modern kashmiris with Kalash despite speaking the same dardic language because kashmir has seen a lot of population mixing since last 3000 years which is not the case with Kalash. Pure dardic looking kashmiris are now a minority among kashmiris of kashmir valley.

Last edited:
Yeah go ahead. Go cherry pick the lowest caste musalli and claim him to be a "Punjabi" or "Sindhi". But yeah, then i'll cherry pick some good old Punjabi and Sindhi photos :P
so u mean to say majority tanned skin people living in punjab or sindh are not punjabi but some fair skin converts are :lol:

Many Sindhis and Saraikis looks very similar to South Indians.

A South Indians have more ancestry from a Rigvedic Indians than a Pakistani who's large part of gene pool comes from the races who were assimilated as Hindus from 5th century BC onward. Ghanta Aryan. :sarcastic::sarcastic:

Dear @Lux de Veritas this is another excuse they come up with, that punjab have seen many invasions which is true no doubt. But South indians have more indo-aryan blood then punjabis? :lol:

Arain and Khatri/sheikh are one of oldest tribes in Punjab. Even then all upper caste punjabis are genetically similar with few differences here and there.

Wasim Akram, Arain

wa543.jpg

Hrtick Roshan Khatri

Hrithik_Rado.jpg

I again challenge Indians to bring something to table, because i can go on and on with punjabi pictures...........

Back
Top Bottom