What's new

Aryan invasion theory denial

You said Pakistan don't have caste system, so how this caste classification in Pakistan. :omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:

I don't speak for all Pakistan, but only northern Punjab, my hometown/land. Well we don't have cast system as such, but there is a concept of "race purity" followed by many people. There does unfortunately exist colour/race based discrimination here, but I'm sure its not as bad as you people have it...

they look quite even more, the fair skin punjabi are probably decedents of either white Huns or syncthians, not aryans

lol!! than ur probably Dravidian

I'm Dravidian ? U must be an aboriginal or Pygmy... You moron brohis have some South Indian in them but not even visible .. Baluch moved to the region afte conflict with Persian king noushervan .. Some Baluch tribes married Dravidian women (as most had were killed when Persians armies committed genocide).. Other tribes .. Disowned that particular ppl .. And the so called brohis don't even look like you ppl .. Google the pics of raisani,mengal or bizenjo tribes .. :lol:

Last edited:
Read his statement again Shan bhaya. He meant that South Indians are likely to have greater RigVedic bloodlines than other Northestern Indians and Pakistanis, due to the region having to undergo many later invasions. Doesn't mean that South indians have greater percentage of Indo-Aryan genes.

And that sound as ridiculous as your face is. Complete denial will not change blood.

Beta khatris are indigenous to Pakistan, they didn't even exist in India before 1947. lol

Its tribe classification my dear friend. Nothing to do with caste which used to be profession based and now is birth based in your part of the world.

Khatri is a corruption of the word Kshatriya. How could they be 'indigenous' to Pakistan and non-existant in india before independence? :lol:

In Muslims they have kamis or doms in Punjab n Sindh but they don't look like Christians or bheels .. But mirasi or massalis do look similar in skin tone but still have sharper features .. For ex:

Bheels:

View attachment 40533
View attachment 40534

Average Sindhi Hindus :

View attachment 40535 View attachment 40536

There are two or three kinds of people with mirasi descent in punjab. One normal looking like other people, second musalli looking and third mix of two, I believe musalli looking mirasis are actually doms of punjab whereas normal looking mirasis are descendants of other musical families.

Baloch speak the Balochi language, which is an Iranic language closest to Kurdish. What you're thinking of is Brahvi language. Brahvi speakers are racially Baloch for the most part, though, some of them do have dravidian roots. Although @DESERT FIGHTER

I don't discriminate against them, but those mussali/dom people are a minority, who are visibly darker and different looking. I think they are migrants from central India, and related to the romany gypsies of eastern europe. I cited them because I often see Indians posting pictures of Punjabi christians and bhils from Bahawalpur to prove that Pakistanis look like eastern Indians lol.

Hmmmm I remember Kalaash having very slight south Indian. And you're right, Kashmiris are for the most part mixed now, but Chitralis and Kohistanis are also quite light skinned like the Kalaash, and they are also dardic. Nuristani are also quite light skinned. Overall, most purer dards are the lightest race in Asia even though they troll the least,

no wonder u lost half u country with such mentality, most of fair skinned north pakistani & Indians don't belong to aryan group they have migrated in recent history like white huns, sycnthians etc

No one claimed that, but this response was expected. According to you one can either look like this high caste South Indian

Many whiter kinds from other side of ancient Bharat were assimilated as Hindus like Kushans, Scythians, White Huns etc. because superior Hindu culture always had capacity to assimilate and dissolve outsiders in their culture. A South Indians has greater Rigvedic ancestry than you wannabe Nordic kinds in North-West. @Indischer don't you agree.

And that sound as ridiculous as your face is. Complete denial will not change blood.

It's still much more accurate than the complete BS that you sometimes spew.....like the ones about Buddha being Rigvedic Pakistani. :rofl:

Khatri is a corruption of the word Kshatriya. How could they be 'indigenous' to Pakistan and non-existant in india before independence? :lol:

Khatris/Sheikh is indigenous tribe of Pakistan and not really like Kashtriya which is title given to Indians by ancient Pakistanis.

Check on harappadna.org, it is proving that khatris of punjab are true descendants of ancient kshatriyas of punjab where as rajputs of rajashtan and india are acutally descended from south indian kshatriya clans.

Check on harappadna.org, it is proving that khatris of punjab are true descendants of ancient kshatriyas of punjab where as rajputs of rajashtan and india are acutally descended from south indian kshatriya clans.

Please post the relevant link here if you have them. I'd also like to see who has written in it that Khatris of Punjab were the 'true' Khatriyas.

no wonder u lost half u country with such mentality, most of fair skinned north pakistani & Indians don't belong to aryan group they have migrated in recent history like white huns, sycnthians etc

No such thing as Aryan race. It's an outdated Colonial and Nazi terminology. No one claimed an Aryan race origin here. And do you even know what you're talking about? :P

B.S debunked by an indian Bengali write n the grand daughter of subhash Chander Bose .. There was no racism against the Bengalis .. Gen Mithas wife Indu chatter ji was a Hindu bangali lady who didn't change her religion.. Patriotic bangli Pak Army officers remained with Pak till the end.. Read a book before brain farting here.

Back
Top Bottom