What's new

Aryan invasion theory denial

Aryanness is about Hinduism for people any skin tone. Any random fair skin tom, dick and harry can't call himself as Aryans, it only belongs to Hindus and Zoroastrians. ;) And Pakistanis have obsession to deny that they have dark people in their countries. :o::o:

Yeah tell that to ancient Iranis who called them selves Aryan for ethinic reasons....

Aryanness is about Hinduism for people any skin tone. Any random fair skin tom, dick and harry can't call himself as Aryans, it only belongs to Hindus and Zoroastrians. ;) And Pakistanis have obsession to deny that they have dark people in their countries. :o::o:
image.jpg

Here is a map I got from the internet

These are my relatives, do they look like biharis, south indians etc
@Psycho Pakistani since you know more about phenotype variations

if you belong to Sialkot then possiblilty is that your family has roots from some neighboring mountaneous area of J&K or Himachal pradesh. These features are usually common in those areas.

These are my relatives, do they look like biharis, south indians etc

I fail to understand how you think Biharis and South Indians are synonymous with Australoid race. There are ALL kinds of people in all regions of India too. Here is my paternal uncle. He 'South Indian' enough to you?

Last edited:
Do you really think RAW has nothing better to do? :lol: Show us your pic, and end this "racial superiority" oneupmanship for ever.

Nothing about racial superiority, just correcting some Indians saying punjabis look like biharis, south indians etc Don't take this the wrong way like typical Indian with inferiority complex..

Back
Top Bottom