What's new

Aryan invasion theory denial

Nothing about racial superiority, just correcting some Indians saying punjabis look like biharis, south indians etc Don't take this the wrong way like typical Indian with nferiority complex..

Not all of em, but a good chunk of them can melt into the other group without any one blinking an eye.

There is no typical Bihari or South India look. I am from Eastern UP, almost on Bihar border, I have been called Iranian, Pakistani, Afghan, Turk, Serbian, Croatian, Italian, Mexican, yet when I go to Indian gathering or to India no one goes oh my god, you an Indian, there is no way in hell, meaning my sorta phenotype isn't that rare in India, both in North and South.

Point is Indians are very diverse in looks, so are Pakistanis, you can't really stereotype.

My relatives were just one exemple and not out of ordinary from where i come from. You are kidding your self if you think that guy is typical South Indian uncle. Thats why i posted famous punjabi people photos, arain and khatris are one of oldest tribes in Punjab.

This South Indian brahmin clearly show some of Punjabi genes left behind by ancient Pakistanis. In anhtro forums South Indian brahmins clearly say they look different on average then local people.
AU_2012032801_48_24.jpg

I never said all South Indians look like my uncle. I said that South India, like any other region of South Asia, has all kinds of folks with different physical features in it. I don't like the way you make it a point to degrade people based on their colour and assume that it's cool to use Bihari and South Indian to convey the hate.

My dear brother why South Indian brahmins in anhtro forums say they look different then local people? They most be crazy or there is some truth in it?
Just google punjabi superiority complex on google.. Indians complaing how the East punjabis are racist etc.. What does tht tell you? Or just google racism against xyz ethnic group of india..

My relatives were just one exemple and not out of ordinary from where i come from. You are kidding your self if you think that guy is typical South Indian uncle. Thats why i posted famous punjabi people photos, arain and khatris are one of oldest tribes in Punjab.

This South Indian brahmin clearly show some of Punjabi genes left behind by ancient Pakistanis. In anhtro forums South Indian brahmins clearly say they look different on average then local people.
AU_2012032801_48_24.jpg

That is true from my personal experience in germany , the people who belong to higher castes of india look fairer than average Apu types, I saw both types in germany but Apu types were offcourse the clear majority :D

I never said all South Indians look like my uncle. I said that South India, like any other region of South Asia, has all kinds of folks with different physical features in it. I don't like the way you make it a point to degrade people based on their colour and assume that it's cool to use Bihari and South Indian to convey the hate.

You think i am degrading how? Do i think we look like central asians/arabs? No... i posted hindu/sikh punjabi photos for same reason. Accept the diversity in South Asia and move on, don't try to paint us all with same brush.

Dude your own ppl are using Dravidian term as an insult .. So what if you are Dravidian or Irish .. It's the stuff that you do tht matters not your fukin skin color.

That the best you can you himachali midget aryan wannabe .. Talking abt racism .. Tell indicher why you think Dravidians are somehow low or inferior ppl .. Considering you used tht term as a personal attack?
when did i said anything about Dravidian ot them being inferior,it pakistani all the way talking about how nordic they look & not tanned skin :disagree:

when did i said anything about Dravidian ot them being inferior,it pakistani all the way talking about how nordic they look & not tanned skin :disagree:

You called me a Dravidian .. Coz you thought it was insulting..:lol:

Show me a single post where somebody said he is Nordic etc? Except Europe none is "white" .. Just shades of brown or yellow on case of East Asians.

Dude your own ppl are using Dravidian term as an insult .. So what if you are Dravidian or Irish .. It's the stuff that you do tht matters not your fukin skin color.

Haven't come across many who genuinely say such idiotic stuff. It's mostly the deliberate trolls like Shan bhaya or Arya Desa. :mad:

You called me a Dravidian .. Coz you thought it was insulting..:lol:

Show me a single post where somebody said he is Nordic etc? Except Europe none is "white" .. Just shades of brown or yellow on case of East Asians.
first of all i never use dravdian as an insult read post from 123 onwards

Back
Top Bottom