What's new

Aryan invasion theory denial

Only in this forum Indians read hindutvas have problems. In anthro forums non-trolling Indians can some time talk sense.

Not true, you guys think diversity mean someone from South India can look like Wasim Akram....

Wasim Akram? There are many in South India who can match his appearance. Only thing they cannot do is bowl like him. Someone like an Imran Khan, on the other hand, is much rarer in South India.

Wasim Akram? There are many in South India who can match his appearance. Only thing they cannot do is bowl like him. Someone like an Imran Khan, on the other hand, is much rarer in South India.

post some pictures? Not random but someone famous with known South Indian ancestry. Wasim Akram is not even model/actor.

Did I ever said I am nordic white, only Pakistanis try hard to prove there is no dark people in Pakistan and how they are as white as Persians and Saudis. :omghaha::omghaha:

Actually you said you look like punjabis.... and now accuse us of thinking we look like nordics which is bs. Stop using smily in every post.

You are brahmin so ancient-**** genes may have shown in your phenotype. What i am saying is said by Indians as well, obviously not in this forum full of hindutvas. This look you will not find any other group a part from Punjabis in India.

And no doubt many punjabis can melt in to higher caste hindus of other states, but there are some looks which one will not find even in higher caste hindus a part from Punjab.
u can find such phenotype in many people in india other than punjab here are e.g here from himachal pradesh

9783282.jpg

9783434.jpg

9783493.jpg

9787537.jpg

shepherdportraithp.jpg

porty.jpg

102553628.H09WdvVr.P8100138OntheroadManalitoLehOKPEPb.jpg

5945079613_cf33e0579a.jpg

150120_372264666165036_40378045_n.jpg

cute-girl-72353515.jpg

u can find such phenotype in many people in india other than punjab here are e.g here from himachal pradesh

9783282.jpg

9783434.jpg

9783493.jpg

9787537.jpg

shepherdportraithp.jpg

lanti insaan where is Himachal? Do i need to give you lecture on Indian map now?

I remember this photo, this guy is nomadic gujjar, the one you find in Kashmir region for exemple....

post some pictures? Not random but someone famous with known South Indian ancestry. Wasim Akram is not even model/actor.

Wasim Akram is an athlete, and models are expected to have athletic looks. Hence, I guess that evens out. One guy who sometimes reminds me of Wasim Akram of the 90s is Mahesh Babu, superstar of Telugu film industry. He is 6'2" and belongs to the indigenous Kamma caste of Andhra Pradesh.

Mahesh-babu-sorry-for-1-nenokkadine-Poster-Controversy-Mahesh-babu-reacts-on-Samantha-Tweets-Mahesh-babu-about-Samantha-tweets-Mahesh-babu-speaks-on-Samantha-tweet-about-1-Nenokkadine-Poster-Sekhar-Kammul.jpg

Wasim Akram is an athlete, and models are expected to have athletic looks. Hence, I guess that evens out. One guy who sometimes reminds me of Wasim Akram of the 90s is Mahesh Babu, superstar of Telugu film industry. He is 6'2" and belongs to the indigenous Kamma caste of Andhra Pradesh.

Mahesh-babu-sorry-for-1-nenokkadine-Poster-Controversy-Mahesh-babu-reacts-on-Samantha-Tweets-Mahesh-babu-about-Samantha-tweets-Mahesh-babu-speaks-on-Samantha-tweet-about-1-Nenokkadine-Poster-Sekhar-Kammul.jpg

Very good looking guy, but i don't see how he look like Wasim Akram. Even my untrained eye can see clear difference...

lanti insaan where is Himachal? Do i need to give you lecture on Indian map now?

I remember this photo, this guy is nomadic gujjar, the one you find in Kashmir region for exemple....

this guy is from kangra himachal pradesh there are many like him all over my state i know i live here

here some more
preity-zinta-makeup.jpg

anupam-kher.jpg

Yami_Gautam_at_Zee_Cine_Awards_2013.jpg

I saw numerous instances where Pakistanis posted blonde haired Kalash and tried to convince others, that was an average Pakistani look. :omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:

Brother please stop using smily. Kalash people of Pak are like North Western people of of India. I have never seen any **** posting pictures from Gilget and passing them as average Pakis. While i see Indians posting pictures of NW Indian people and passing them as average North Indian which include UP/Bihar/Rajastan. I hope you know NW Indians barely make 2-3% of Indian population?

Last edited:
Very good looking guy, but i don't see how he look like Wasim Akram. Even my untrained eye can see clear difference...

It's a purely subjective trait I guess. He has a prominent nose like Akram, and though Akram has put on a bit of weight after he was diagnosed with diabetes, he was quite slim in his heyday. Hence the reason I said the Akram of 90s.

Did I ever said I am nordic white, only Pakistanis try hard to prove there is no dark people in Pakistan and how they are as white as Persians and Saudis. :omghaha::omghaha:
Saudis n Iranian are white ? Sunny have you ever stepped out of Bihar?

this guy is from kangra himachal pradesh there are many like him all over my state i know i live here

here some more
preity-zinta-makeup.jpg

anupam-kher.jpg

Yami_Gautam_at_Zee_Cine_Awards_2013.jpg

Again posting pictures of NW Indians who are not representatives of Indians at all....

or and that guy is gujjar, and that type of people are only found in nomadic muslim gujjar comunity, most of them live in Kashmir region.

It's a purely subjective trait I guess. He has a prominent nose like Akram, and though Akram has put on a bit of weight after he was diagnosed with diabetes, he was quite slim in his heyday. Hence the reason I said the Akram of 90s.

Yaar my eye is not trained to differentiate what phenotype one have, but i can clearly see the huge difference in looks. Don't ask me how.

Back
Top Bottom