What's new

Aryan invasion theory denial

Again posting pictures of NW Indians who are not representatives of Indians at all....

or and that guy is gujjar, and that type of people are only found in nomadic muslim gujjar comunity.

all those photos are of himachli & all are hindus not muslim u claim ancient Nordic pakistani gene, tell me where it is

all those photos are of himachli & all are hindus not muslim u claim ancient Nordic pakistani gene, tell me where it is

Where is Himachel? Small state of 5 million people bordering Kashmir. That guy is Kashmiri gujjar muslim, i have seen his picture in other anhtro forum.

Brother please stop using smily. Kalash people of Pak are like North Western people of of India. I have never seen any **** posting G-B people pictures and passing them as average Pakis. While i see Indians posting pictures of NW Indian people and passing them as average North Indian which include UP/Bihar/Rajastan. I hope you know NW Indians barely make 2-3% of Indian population?

Maine khud dekha hai, eesi forum pe. :laugh:

Small penis + dark complexion = Indian

and-thats-why-youre-a-paindu-thumb.jpg

Brother stop using simly, i am here since end of last year and have not seen anything like that.

us se pehle ki baat hai, tumhare jaise aur bhi log the yahan. :lol::lol:

Where is Himachel? Small state of 5 million people bordering Kashmir. That guy is Kashmiri gujjar muslim, i have seen his picture in other anhtro forum.
that guy is himachli here some more like him from the region
6699424601_9574577741.jpg

7244882518_145e12f2e0_z.jpg

7727515700_6e28523e69_z.jpg

hemaboys3aw.jpg

6286491425_db199e1198_z.jpg

now don't say they have fair skin so they probably must be Kashmiri muslim :lol:

that guy is himachli here some more like him
6699424601_9574577741.jpg

7244882518_145e12f2e0_z.jpg

7727515700_6e28523e69_z.jpg

6286491425_db199e1198_z.jpg

now don't say they have fair skin so they probably must be Kashmiri muslim :lol:

I never said that, these clearly look like Himachelis which is NW India. But nomadic muslims gujjars of NW have their own unique look.

Now tell me one can find these people in other North Indian states like Bihar, UP, Rajasthan? Himachel is small state of 5 million bordering Kashmir.

And you have not read my posts, i have been posting punjabi hindu/sikhs photos. So i don't think muslim=fair skin which is ridiculous.

the discussion is very funny :D

I don't know what the members from other countries would be thinking going over this thread of India vs pakistan on skin :D

Apni nahin,lekin hamari izzat ka to khayal rakho :D

At first Indians were like Punjabi and Sindhi Pakistanis look like Biharis and UPites. Now they're using photos from Himachal pradesh to prove their point lol. Himachalis make less than 1% of Indian population. The whole point of this argument was that diversity exists in sub-continent and the anti-aryan invasion theory is equally ridiculous. I love how Indians are contradicting themselves by posting all these pictures lol.

Kyon tu Sultan Rahi hai kya.

Congratulations man. You just won the best troll of PDF award lol.

Last edited:
At first Indians were like Punjabi and Sindhi Pakistanis look like Biharis and UPites. Now they're using photos from Himachal pradesh to prove their point lol. Himachalis make less than 1% of Indian population. The whole point of this argument was that diversity exists in sub-continent and the anti-aryan invasion theory is equally ridiculous. I love how Indians are contradicting themselves by posting all these pictures lol.

Congratulations man. You just won best troll of PDF award lol.

:lol::lol: That tells us that Hindudtvas themselves can't deny this theory no matter how much they claim to deny it. It's so obvious to the naked eye.
The idea of multiple migrations of Central Asian nomads over thousands of years makes more sense. It seems like it's the more accurate depiction of such a HUGE DIFFERENCE genetically between let's say a Gilgiti and a Kerala-ite. To imagine that such a huge difference came over-night due to Aryan warriors coming to India on chariots to sub-due 'Dravidians' is folly but so is denying the overall genetic difference between a north-west Sub-continental person and a person from deep south.
Migration theory seems more apt.

Last edited:
Sir, Pakistanis must accept there black reality, especially when compared to Nepalese:
Nepal team:
View attachment 40728
Chura Pakistan team:
View attachment 40729

I am member of an anthro forum and I can easily tell you that I can find loads in rajistan that look like that. Why u are even putting rajistan in same group as up and Bihar is hilarious.

You have come again, stop this non sense and let this thread die. Rajasthan is land of bhils, we know how they look on average. Here is how Nepalis actually look, the one i see in real life.

gn3_1570211290.jpg

Back
Top Bottom