What's new

Aryan invasion theory denial

@NepalSamaj thts me in my pic.. im not even "fair" you nepali ...t... but i bet il be considered tht !#$ nepal.

and yeah im BROWN ... Unlike inferiority ridden nepali chura like yourself..

Last edited:
I have a question, did you forget to take your daily dose of **** drugs? Drugie sikh don't ask stupid questions.
So atleast u agree that it's the junkies on the other side who keeps the supply steady in Punjab!!
But you didn't answer my question!!Today I saw two Pakistani shooters who got eliminated during the 15-16 shots who looked dark
and ugly as hell,where were they from?And most importantly what happens to the so called Aryan gene pool of Pakistan during international sporting events?Or do Pakistanis have nothing else to do other than exporting drugs and terrorists??

Brothers, ignore this "NepalSamaj" guy. He's an Indian pretending to be a Nepalese. Nepalese hate Indians with a passion, and would never use their flags. He's most probably the same guy who was posting pictures of Himachali people. Mods, check this guy's IP.

And Nepal is a beautiful and scenic country. Try not to trash talk about them brothers.

The only ethnic Aryans are the Iranians the rest just took the word from them. All Iranian literature describes Aryan in a ethnic and racial sense, Darius and Xerses descibed themselves as of Aryan stock. Sanskrit took the term from Avestan after the Aryan migration and gave it a new meaning. Meanwhile Germans are as Aryan as Africans are White.
Sanskrit and Avestan are both independently descended from Proto Indo-Iranian (PII). Sanskrit word "arya" derives from its PII root, not from Avestan. Don't make your own assumptions.

So atleast u agree that it's the junkies on the other side who keeps the supply steady in Punjab!!
But you didn't answer my question!!Today I saw two Pakistani shooters who got eliminated during the 15-16 shots who looked dark
and ugly as hell,where were they from?And most importantly what happens to the so called Aryan gene pool of Pakistan during international sporting events?Or do Pakistanis have nothing else to do other than exporting drugs and terrorists??

Agree? Who denied that? We are not junkies but we export drugs to finance our nukes. Indian punjabis buying it help us along the way. Again you say looked dark which mean ugly to you, one can see how your think of your country men who are 99% ugly dark anyway.

And i just found pictures of **** shooters from Glasgow 2014.

very ugly right? i wonder how Indian shooter look

Born in Lahore
1001052.jpg

And here is highest caste Indian rajput

Jitu rai from lucknow

1069141.jpg

Brothers, ignore this "NepalSamaj" guy. He's an Indian pretending to be a Nepalese. Nepalese hate Indians with a passion, and would never use their flags. He's most probably the same guy who was posting pictures of Himachali people. Mods, check this guy's IP.

And Nepal is a beautiful and scenic country. Try not to trash talk about them brothers.

You are probably right, Nepalis are very good people and the fact that he is using Indian flags....

The only ethnic Aryans are the Iranians the rest just took the word from them. All Iranian literature describes Aryan in a ethnic and racial sense, Darius and Xerses descibed themselves as of Aryan stock. Sanskrit took the term from Avestan after the Aryan migration and gave it a new meaning. Meanwhile Germans are as Aryan as Africans are White.

I believe you are trying to insult the Indians by writing that crap. :wacko:

You are probably right, Nepalis are very good people and the fact that he is using Indian flags....

Nepalis and Bangladeshis hate Indians even more than your average Pakistani lol. I realized that here in Australia after interacting with a few of them.

They don't like dark Dravidians, no? Who is dark Dravidian in your dp?
Depends where you go , if you have money to flash they'll like you (girls) no matter what , but all in all iranians have succumbed the hardest to the american white supremacist theology the most on this planet , why else do you think iran is ruled by turks? cause they have paler features ...

Back
Top Bottom