What's new

Aryan invasion theory denial

Depends where you go , if you have money to flash they'll like you (girls) no matter what , but all in all iranians have succumbed the hardest to the american white supremacist theology the most on this planet , why else do you think iran is ruled by turks? cause they have paler features ...
I am a poor guy. I am dark as coal. I have an obsession with Pakistani Aryan girls. My goal in life is to win heart of superior Pakistani Aryan girl.

Are Persian girls pure aryan like the superior Pakistani girls? Would they like a weak short dark dravidian guy with no money?

I am a poor guy. I am dark as coal. I have an obsession with Pakistani Aryan girls. My goal in life is to win heart of superior Pakistani Aryan girl.

Are Persian girls pure aryan like the superior Pakistani girls? Would they like a weak short dark dravidian guy with no money?

Maybe as a gate keeper.

:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

Listen fat pig, I've seen your photo. You look like my old dog that got put down for over eating. No wonder half of Asia has conquered you darkies.
WOW! Even Nepalis hate us dravidians? Its so bad to be a dravidian I hope have children with a white aryan Pakistani girl and make us little less darker children.

If you are poor and Dravidian then you have better chance of sleeping with persian girls abroad , be it in the west or malaysia? you can introduce yourself as a black man and then you can sleep with them

@Armstrong

I think you are the mod. Close this thread man. A massive troll fest with the same potential Indian guy making multiple IDs. lol

If you are poor and Dravidian then you have better chance of sleeping with persian girls abroad , be it in the west or malaysia? you can introduce yourself as a black man and then you can sleep with them
Thanks bro! You just cured my depression. Are you a darkie too?

Maybe as a gate keeper.
Why do you hate me so much? I just want a pretty aryan Pakistani girl.

I'm an Indian who is a ethnic Nepali. This is genuinely what we think of you people.

Sorry, but you Indians are known to statistically false flag more so than any other nation on Earth. Lol.

I don't hate you my charcoal faced friend.

:rofl:

Listen fat pig, I've seen your photo. You look like my old dog that got put down for over eating. No wonder half of Asia has conquered you darkies.

But Bihari is pakistani? He along with 8% muhajir are proud Pakistanis. And shame on you insulting an old man. No wonder you have to lie.

Hhahaha.. here is me with my frnds.. just a few week old pic

crawl n die

Last edited:
@RazPaK I would even marry the fat aryan Pakistani girl which no one wants to marry. Even these Delhi Indian girls reject me bro.

Why do girls hate us dark dravidians?

Back
Top Bottom