What's new

Aryan invasion theory denial

Sir no need to lie, 50% of Nepal is mongoloid and 40% is khas which is pahari people. This is recognised fact.
Average pakistani looks like a bhangi to khas nepalis. Sir, on the anthro forum we all had a discussion on rajistani people and they have indo brachid features as a whole where as eastern up and South Bihar has weddid features. I invite u to the anthroscape forums where you can see the discussion your self. My username is peterparker.

Brother thats how Nepalis look like i see on daily basis, and you are kidding your self with khas chas bs. Even khas nepalis will look like chuhras. No need to lie to your self, minorty of people may look like Indian punjabis.

I know about Rajasthani people, rajputs who are supposed to have indo brachid or what ever the **** you call it are just 7% of Rajasthan population. Rajasthani rajputs are mixed with bhils, but they are not complete bhils thats why they look different then proper bhils. So whats the point cherry picking Rajasthan photos from rajput group who is population is 5 million and are half-bhils anyway.

I have seen photos of some Nepali brahmins who have kept some what their ancient **** apperance but they still look have distinctive Indian look about them. I have nothing against Nepal because its East Asian country and i have lot of respect for east asians.

Anyway here is how khas Nepali cricket team is,

Attachments

• Nepal-Cricket-Team.jpg
    Nepal-Cricket-Team.jpg
    159.6 KB · Views: 71
Sir, Pakistanis must accept there black reality, especially when compared to Nepalese:
Nepal team:
View attachment 40728

I am member of an anthro forum and I can easily tell you that I can find loads in rajistan that look like that. Why u are even putting rajistan in same group as up and Bihar is hilarious.

Here are pics from the field... and welcome back shameless troll...

First pic is of Younis Khan:

4_38292.JPG

Second Junaid Khan:

Fast-Bowler-Junaid-Khan-Got-Married-to-Khansa-Khan.jpg

Umar Gul

Umar-Gul_2835782.jpg

Misbah

dd.jpg

Afridi

Shahid-Afridi-006.jpg

Ahmad Shahzad:

AB408A347259712DC1B4376684F511.jpg

Wahab Riaz

Wahab_Riaz_32_zebac_Pak101(dot)com.JPG

Saeed Ajmal

saeed-ajmal.jpg

M. Hafeez
p,.jpg

Razzaq

abdul_razzaq_kashif_ahmed_cricistan_video_interview.png

Last edited:
Posting selective photos of Nepal cricket team isnt going to change facts. Anthropology is very mean to Pakistanis as it shatters all misconceptions that they have created. About rajisthanis, I don't know why u are randomly bringing up caste as that is very hilarious. Like I said, please visit that thread on anthroscape and it will shatter all illusions you have created.

Nepal isn't East Asian, only 50% of Nepal is East Asian in origin. if you want to lie like you have been repeatedly that's fine but it shows your lies clearly. Nepalis consider you people bhangis and we have a word we use call katvas to describe you people. Loads of Pakistani tourists come here and they look like Bihari migrants not even joking.

No offence but i have seen Rajasthani in real life, these guys keep coming up with same set of pictures. I am pretty sure i will see same pictures in the thread you are talking about. Few pure Rajasthan rajputs pictures to prove rajasthani don't look like bhils. I don't know what misconceptions you are talking about but that picture was not cherry picked but Nepali cricket team. How i can cherry pick something like that? Another one, these are the same guys you posted above.

Nepal-celebrate.jpg

See no matter how much you wan't us believe anything else, blood will not change.

Brother Nepal is east asian country thats why we get along so well. Few invaders from Pakistan may have left their genes, especially in brahmins. But its ok, they can be taken care of.

Shoaib when he was young (hes retired )
130813140423_1-Shoaib-Akhtar1.jpg

Rehman

Abdur-Rehman1.jpg

Asad Shaffiq:
Asad-Shafiq-Walking-Back.jpg

Kamran and Umar Akmal brothers :lol:

Bhaiyya-Sharma-Kya-Keh-Rha-Tha-Akmal-Brothers-Funny-Picture46548931_2012122522442.jpg

Posting selective photos of Nepal cricket team isnt going to change facts. Anthropology is very mean to Pakistanis as it shatters all misconceptions that they have created. About rajisthanis, I don't know why u are randomly bringing up caste as that is very hilarious. Like I said, please visit that thread on anthroscape and it will shatter all illusions you have created.

Nepal isn't East Asian, only 50% of Nepal is East Asian in origin. if you want to lie like you have been repeatedly that's fine but it shows your lies clearly. Nepalis consider you people bhangis and we have a word we use call katvas to describe you people. Loads of Pakistani tourists come here and they look like Bihari migrants not even joking.

Selective photos are not going to work nigger, I have posted official team photos with both teams in the same light and it shows reality

**** off half *** indo chinese midget shit.

I don't really care about Rajistan, if u want to believe your lie then fine. Anyway, I showed you a great comparison picture of both teams however u still can't accept it, that is the reality and fact. We Nepalis can't tell diffrence between Bihari and Pakistani. Only Pashtun and Baloch look human. The rest look like Madhesi. Pakistanis are very low class people.
I will post photo again of chamar Bihari pakistani against pure Nepali
View attachment 40749 View attachment 40750

They look like niggers compared to Nepalese, just accept it

The pictures you posted of Nepali team were over exposed, technique used by Indians and seem like Nepalis for obvious reasons. While Desert posted pictures of players on ground. I have posted Nepali cricket team pictures, same players. Don't kid your self, your kin is very ugly but we don't care. We want good relations with Nepal.

Next time don't use Indian flags.

nepal-cricket.jpg

Over exposed lol, this isn't a pakistani text book where you can spread lies. Pakistanis are very dark and ugly people. Just look at the pictures posted of himachalis which has Garwhali population and look how they look. Garwhali is a Khas tribe and massive in Himachal. Inferior people like you should understand that.

Himachelis are also mostly east asians with few pure left with who look like Punjabis. Though these Himachelis looked ugly, but for Indians brown skin is all they care about because its so rare, just less then 2% of population. 98% are very dark which they consider ugly.

The pictures you posted of Nepali team were over exposed, technique used by Indians and seem like Nepalis for obvious reasons. While Desert posted pictures of players on ground. I have posted Nepali cricket team pictures, same players. Don't kid your self, your kin is very ugly but we don't care. We want good relations with Nepal.

Next time don't use Indian flags.

nepal-cricket.jpg

The poor sob has deep inferiority complex...

No one cares about those Bhangis
Real pakistan
View attachment 40754

This is not national but Lyari team from Karachi. Though unlike you who seem to think East Asians are not part of Nepal despite making majority 90%, we will not deny these are not Pakistanis. In Pak one can even find Hazaras who are way better looking then any East Asian from India including Nepal.

shazia_batool.jpg

You don't need to convince us, go to anthro forums and convince others about how **** looks. Though that doesn't last long when they see Pakis and Indians in real life lol then all your propaganda is there in front of everyone eyes.

Lol, this is hilarious. I have no more time left for liars. I have seen many Pakistanis in Nepal and they are very short people and dark. They really stand out.

or

Keep telling your self that Nepali, if it makes you sleep better at night.

Making 90% hahaha! this is why you people have been conquered so much. The whole world knows how Pakistani bhangi looks. Anyway, you continue to live in delusions by saying lies.

Again i have nothing more to ad, world knows how your kin look. 90% is conservative figure, few punjabi looking nepalis will not change anything. These can be taken care in future by 90% of Nepalis. We want nothing but good relations with Nepal because its east asian country.

No one cares about those Bhangis
Real pakistan
View attachment 40754

Lol, this is hilarious. I have no more time left for liars. I have seen many Pakistanis in Nepal and they are very short people and dark. They really stand out.

Look how many pictures you had to post lol, I made your *** burn fat bastard motu aloo. I have seen your photo, you look like a ladoo khor

fuktard thts not our national team rather a team of National bank karachi... includes bengali n afro Pak etc aswell..

Here are U-19 or 16 football teams

Nepali.jpg

Pak

Pakistan-U22-team-vs-Vietnam.jpg

even in this there are 2 makrani players..

A non mongloid nepali like this midget here:

lalbabu.png

nepali minister lal babu

Lol, here is our ex PM to your ex PM. Don't start on politicians cus we will embarrass you motu aloo.H]

One can see left behind genes by ancient Pakistanis in there, which will soon be taken care of by proper Nepali. This is very embarrassing, you guys try very hard to cherry pick pictures which may look like average Pakistani. Let this thread die and don't feel ashamed of who you are. Don't lie next time, your kin is east asian and you should not have Indian flags.

Lol, here is our ex PM to your ex PM. Don't start on politicians cus we will embarrass you motu aloo.
View attachment 40758 View attachment 40759

Calm down ... .. we are a country of 185 ..here is tht turds son:

Bilawal-Bhutto1.jpg

Your former PM

Madhav-Kumar-Nepal303.jpg

your current PM

thediplomat_2014-02-10_17-47-24-386x289.jpg

our current pm

Nawaz-Sharif-urges-USend-drone-attacks_10-22-2013_123438_l.jpg

One can see left behind genes by ancient Pakistanis in there, which will soon be taken care of by proper Nepali. This is very embarrassing, you guys try very hard to cherry pick pictures which may look like average Pakistani. Let this thread die and don't feel ashamed of who you are. Don't lie next time, your kin is east asian and you should not have Indian flags.

troll cherry picks pics.. :lol:

Last edited:

Military Forum Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom