What's new

Aryan invasion theory denial

You think i am degrading how? Do i think we look like central asians/arabs? No... i posted hindu/sikh punjabi photos for same reason. Accept the diversity in South Asia and move on, don't try to paint us all with same brush.

Rather rich, asking me to accept the diversity. You too need to accept the simple fact that within South Asia, diversity within regions is way more prominent than diversity among regions.

Haven't come across many who genuinely say such idiotic stuff. It's mostly the deliberate trolls like Shan bhaya or Arya Desa. :mad:
Such retarded anthropology shit stuff should be banned on PDF .. Discussing shit like color etc.. As if it is a fukin hill billy/red neck storm front forum.

Not all of em, but a good chunk of them can melt into the other group without any one blinking an eye.

There is no typical Bihari or South India look. I am from Eastern UP, almost on Bihar border, I have been called Iranian, Pakistani, Afghan, Turk, Serbian, Croatian, Italian, Mexican, yet when I go to Indian gathering or to India no one goes oh my god, you an Indian, there is no way in hell, meaning my sorta phenotype isn't that rare in India, both in North and South.

Point is Indians are very diverse in looks, so are Pakistanis, you can't really stereotype.

You are brahmin so ancient-**** genes may have shown in your phenotype. What i am saying is said by Indians as well, obviously not in this forum full of hindutvas. This look you will not find any other group a part from Punjabis in India.

Punjabi_sardar.jpg

And no doubt many punjabis can melt in to higher caste hindus of other states, but there are some looks which one will not find even in higher caste hindus a part from Punjab.

Such retarded anthropology shit stuff should be banned on PDF .. Discussing shit like color etc.. As if it is a fukin hill billy/red neck storm front forum.

Absolutely. The ratio of defence-talk to nonsense-chatter is too high here these days. :tsk:

read post no 123 ur nordic pakistani has something to say about tanned pakistani

All I said was that yes dark skinned Pakistanis exist in high numbers, but they are not representative of the majority in any way. Not being Bihari, UP looking =/= being nordic. Successful troll is successful.

That is true from my personal experience in germany , the people who belong to higher castes of india look fairer than average Apu types, I saw both types in germany but Apu types were offcourse the clear majority :D

Only in this forum Indians read hindutvas have problems. In anthro forums non-trolling Indians can some time talk sense.

Rather rich, asking me to accept the diversity. You too need to accept the simple fact that within South Asia, diversity within regions is way more prominent than diversity among regions.

Not true, you guys think diversity mean someone from South India can look like Wasim Akram....

Anyway hopefully OP learned actual facts from this thread and not hindutva propaganda...

this thread can be closed now...

@Lux de Veritas

Last edited:
You are brahmin so ancient-**** genes may have shown in your phenotype. What i am saying is said by Indians as well, obviously not in this forum full of hindutvas. This look you will not find any other group a part from Punjabis in India.

Punjabi_sardar.jpg

And no doubt many punjabis can melt in to higher caste hindus of other states, but there are some looks which one will not find even in higher caste hindus a part from Punjab.

I think the turban and beard makes the Sikhs look different more than anything, tends to make their face look longer (I could be imagining things).

Just don't get a heart attack over tht Italian anthropologists map... Atleast be proud of your ethnic background..:lol:

Did I ever said I am nordic white, only Pakistanis try hard to prove there is no dark people in Pakistan and how they are as white as Persians and Saudis. :omghaha::omghaha:

Back
Top Bottom