What's new

Aryan invasion theory denial

Aryanness is about Hinduism for people any skin tone. Any random fair skin tom, dick and harry can't call himself as Aryans, it only belongs to Hindus and Zoroastrians. ;) And Pakistanis have obsession to deny that they have dark people in their countries. :o::o:
same reason they lost half their country

I fail to understand how you think Biharis and South Indians are synonymous with Australoid race. There are ALL kinds of people in all regions of India too. Here is my paternal uncle. He 'South Indian' enough to you?

View attachment 40541

My relatives were just one exemple and not out of ordinary from where i come from. You are kidding your self if you think that guy is typical South Indian uncle. Thats why i posted famous punjabi people photos, arain and khatris are one of oldest tribes in Punjab.

This South Indian brahmin clearly show some of Punjabi genes left behind by ancient Pakistanis. In anhtro forums South Indian brahmins clearly say they look different on average then local people.
AU_2012032801_48_24.jpg

u cant digest that ur ancestors are converts & ur country is not full of Nordic people :lol: & u calling me ignorant :disagree:

That the best you can you himachali midget aryan wannabe .. Talking abt racism .. Tell indicher why you think Dravidians are somehow low or inferior ppl .. Considering you used tht term as a personal attack?

I have seen photos of real people from Pakistan, why I need to see some random chart. ;)

Just don't get a heart attack over tht Italian anthropologists map... Atleast be proud of your ethnic background..:lol:

My relatives were just one exemple and not out of ordinary from where i come from. You are kidding your self if you think that guy is typical South Indian uncle. Thats why i posted famous punjabi people photos, arain and khatris are one of oldest tribes in Punjab.

This South Indian brahmin clearly show some of Punjabi genes left behind by ancient Pakistanis. In anhtro forums South Indian brahmins clearly say they look different on average then local people.
AU_2012032801_48_24.jpg
plz enlighten us about this ancient Pakistani gene:lol:

Back
Top Bottom