What's new

Aryan invasion theory denial

maybe becaue modi is a hindu nationalist and indian scientists are excited by that fact?
OIT may be a fabrication by Hindu nationalists. according to Hindutvavaadi, All races from Kashmir to Kanyakumari are one. a aboriginal adivasi and a kashmiri are same as per latest Hindutva DNA test conducted under surveillance of RSS experts.

OIT may be a fabrication by Hindu nationalists. according to Hindutvavaadi, All races from Kashmir to Kanyakumari are one. a aboriginal adivasi and a kashmiri are same as per latest Hindutva DNA test conducted under surveillance of RSS experts.

You genius, The DNA tests were conducted by Harvard medical school and the tone of skin colour depends upon the percentage of constituting races a person a carry, higher ANI means fairer skin, Indians in general carry it ranging from 35-65%including North and South India. ;)

Now, people even calling genetic tests as Hindutva propaganda because people are diehard to protect Aryan-Dravidian garbage at any cost. :omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:

The term Aryan is outdated and cheesy, but the ancient relationships between various indo-european speaking ethnic groups can't be denied. Most Europeans, Tajiks, Pashtuns, Iranians(not sure though) and high caste north/north-western Indians contain Y chromosomes belonging to the ancestor haplogroup R. Most western Europeans are haplogroup R1b and eastern Europeans and "Aryans" are R1a. Also, the counter argument by certain indologists like Ambedkar, that all Indians belong to one race is laughable at best. There exists strong diversity within sub-continent. For one, dravidian and indo-european languages are fundamentally different. Second, speaking an "indo-aryan" tongue doesn't make you an "aryan". In central Indian provinces like UP, Bihar, Orissa etc, I'd imagine most commoners to be of "aryanized" dravidian ancestry who forgot their original tongue, just like the Rohilla Pashtuns forgot their Pashto tongue. Dravidian tongues are still spoken in those regions by nomadic and isolated hill tribes like Gonds.

Groups like the Rajputs, Jats, Gurjars, etc. all came from the same stock, and then branched out into separate castes/communities. The same is true for every regional caste system and nobility in general..

I disagree. That's an over simplification of things. All these tribes have different origins. The Jats/Jatts are said to have originated from Sindh region, where Arab adventurers described them as being oppressed by Brahmin rulers. The Gujjars are said to be "foreign", but their origin is obscure. If we look at the relatively unmixed Jatts and Gujjars, they look quite different. I believe the nomadic jatts and gujjars are relatively unmixed and of purer stock, as colonial sources described the gujjar nomads of the hills as very strict in their marriages. Here are a few pictures of nomadic jatts and gujjars.

Nomadic muslim Jats of Kutch, or the modern day "Sindhi jats". Kutch is culturally and geographically much closer to Sindh than to Gujrat. Even the Kutchi tongue is a dialect of Sindhi. Interestingly, they claim an Iranian origin, which might be undeniable considering their purely caucasoid appearance:
1847265-Jat-girls-0.jpg

dekulture1.jpeg

Nomadic Bakarwal gujjars of Jammu hills(notice how similar to Afghans they look):
9456ecd2-8bb8-4899-9caf-0f9239f0f4f8HiRes.JPG

The Tajiks are eastern Iranians, of course they also descended from the Proto-Indo-Iranians.

Some Tajiks in China also have the blondism tendency, but their blondism is just not stable. When the PIE with some blondism tendency absorbed many blonde hunter gatherers in Europe, their offsprings the Balto-Slavic people have the stable blondism.

Here is the Tajik in China with the blondism tendency.

7w9lTN4.jpg

The Tajiks of both Afghanistan and Tajikistan contain substantial east Asian genetic component(7%-17%) according to harappadna.org. I'd imagine the Pamirids to be the same, if not more, considering they have a visible east asian admixture. In my opinion, the relatively most unmixed, and "whitest/most european" race in Asia is that of the Dardics. Nuristanis, Kalaash and pure Kashmiris are all part of the Dardic race. The Dardics of northern mountains of Pakistan are one of the most isolated peoples on Earth.

the counter argument by certain indologists like Ambedkar, that all Indians belong to one race is laughable at best.
However, this OIT BS is needed to propagate their Haindava fanaticism across India that all are one for the unity sake. in reality, Caste differences, religious differences are a reality. Now, there is a rich pro-Hindutva lobby who can influence anyone to write a revisionist history. but, as you pointed out, genetics will not lie.

peaking an "indo-aryan" tongue doesn't make you an "aryan". In central Indian provinces like UP, Bihar, Orissa etc, I'd imagine most commoners to be of "aryanized" dravidian ancestry who forgot their original tongue, just like the Rohilla Pashtuns forgot their Pashto tongue.
I am curious about your claim. the features of UP-Bihari are not really South Indian. there are races like Munda's( high Australoid) in eastern India. probably, there influence.

UP-Bihari looks are neither there nor here. I see Bihari and Bengoli labours across my place working in steel plants and plywood industries. they are substantially shorter than south Indians(Kerala) some of them have very sharp features while majority looks dark and less sharp facial char's. Below is an example though with a few Assamese among them:
MIGRANT_LABOURERS_1506674f.jpg

Last edited:
Sadly my "all Aryan" threads have become places where Aryanic tribe hit one another instead of discussing more meaningful things.

I don't know what you expected, a part from punjabis in India (Occupied Kashmiris don't count since they are Pakistanis anyway). Rest of Indians are basically dravidians originally who speak indo-aryan languages now. Indians are right, there is no difference between Indo-Aryan and Dravidians if one ignores Indian punjab upper caste who make 1% of India's population anyway.

This picture is from Indian punjab, i will not post picture from **** punjab because then India's favorite excuse come out. Like **** punjabis are mixed with central asian invaders after islam or they will say **** punjabis were raped. See rape thing is Indian favourite hobby.

Tell them to find someone like him from other ethnic groups in India, after all everyone have same genes in South Asia. So it should be easier to find someone who look like him out of other billion Indians.

Punjabi_sardar.jpg

There many people who still preserve somewhat ancient indo-aryan phenotype, but only in Punjab not other Indian states.

Even the isolated nomadic adivasis in Tamil Nadu in farthest South were found with Eurasian genes of PIE people. I can't understand how Aryan invasion provides a logic for these genetic mysteries. :sarcastic::sarcastic:

I have lots of hope with this new govt that they will debunk this Bullshit Theory

They can't debunk it my dear friend, the theory is as real as is your blood.

Dude the theory is as real as Santa or Aliens abducting a cow

CHUP KAR SAALA...
There is nothing called aryan or dravidan,its just two language classification..it has nothing to do with ethnicity or caste...

Now that we have a Nationalist Govt after a long time we will write our own history & this Mythical Divide btw North & South India will be crushed.

However, this OIT BS is needed to propagate their Haindava fanaticism across India that all are one for the unity sake. in reality, Caste differences, religious differences are a reality. Now, there is a rich pro-Hindutva lobby who can influence anyone to write a revisionist history. but, as you pointed out, genetics will not lie.

I am curious about your claim. the features of UP-Bihari are not really South Indian. there are races like Munda's( high Australoid) in eastern India. probably, there influence.

UP-Bihari looks are neither there nor here. I see Bihari and Bengoli labours across my place working in steel plants and plywood industries. they are substantially shorter than south Indians(Kerala) some of them have very sharp features while majority looks dark and less sharp facial char's. Below is an example though with a few Assamese among them:
MIGRANT_LABOURERS_1506674f.jpg

I believe a lot of UPite, Orissa and Bihari people were originally dravidian, but they settled down in cities and towns, and indo-aryanized by hindu extremists hundreds of years ago, or possibly even thousands. I make that claim because a lot of them carry surnames such as "bari"(suggests a Gond origin) and look, for the most part, just like the aboriginal tribes from the hills. Today in the hills in Orissa, Bengal, UP, Bihar etc, dravidic speaking anti-social hill tribes are still found. I call them dravidians, because that's what their language family is. Interestingly, the brahvi language spoken in Balochistan is closest to the northern dravidian languages rather than tamil or malayalam etc.

I believe a lot of UPite, Orissa and Bihari people were originally dravidian, but they settled down in cities and towns, and indo-aryanized by hindu extremists hundreds of years ago, or possibly even thousands. I make that claim because a lot of them carry surnames such as "bari"(suggests a Gond origin) and look, for the most part, just like the aboriginal tribes from the hills. Today in the hills in Orissa, Bengal, UP, Bihar etc, dravidic speaking anti-social hill tribes are still found. I call them dravidians, because that's what their language family is. Interestingly, the brahvi language spoken in Balochistan is closest to the northern dravidian languages rather than tamil or malayalam etc.

bihari closely resemble the people living in sindh & Pakistani Punjab, thats tell a lot about converts don't u think

I don't know what you expected, a part from punjabis in India (Occupied Kashmiris don't count since they are Pakistanis anyway). Rest of Indians are basically dravidians originally who speak indo-aryan languages now. Indians are right, there is no difference between Indo-Aryan and Dravidians if one ignores Indian punjab upper caste who make 1% of India's population anyway.

This picture is from Indian punjab, i will not post picture from **** punjab because then India's favorite excuse come out. Like **** punjabis are mixed with central asian invaders after islam or they will say **** punjabis were raped. See rape thing is Indian favourite hobby.

Tell them to find someone like him from other ethnic groups in India, after all everyone have same genes in South Asia. So it should be easier to find someone who look like him out of other billion Indians.

Punjabi_sardar.jpg

There many people who still preserve somewhat ancient indo-aryan phenotype, but only in Punjab not other Indian states.
there are many sates with people with such phenotype not just punjab

Punjabi_sardar.jpg

What exactly are you talking about? Guys like the one you've pictured above are ubiquitous all over India, and NO, they aren't all Punjabis. If complexion and facial features are the criteria, then lots of South Indians too can match the gentleman in that pic.

What? Biharis look like Sindhis and Punjabis? Have you ever seen a Sindhi or a Punjabi in your entire life?

Many Sindhis and Saraikis looks very similar to South Indians.

What exactly are you talking about? Guys like the one you've pictured above are ubiquitous all over India, and NO, they aren't all Punjabis. If complexion and facial features are the criteria, then lots of South Indians too can match the gentleman in that pic.

A South Indians have more ancestry from a Rigvedic Indians than a Pakistani who's large part of gene pool comes from the races who were assimilated as Hindus from 5th century BC onward. Ghanta Aryan. :sarcastic::sarcastic:

Back
Top Bottom