What's new

Aryan invasion theory denial

Because the Tajiks from China didn't mix with others.

Since their population is only around 50000, so the Chinese government wants to preserve their racial purity and let them to only marry with their own ethnic.

Well even though they do marry the local in Bannu(perhaps only with the rich/influenced families) but the rest are look down upon by the local pashtuns as they still speak farsi,Which is not liked by the local.though your right,they mix up alot.I have some of them as relatives

No i was just kidding , i'm no pashtun , most iranians dis me , so i'm pretty much like an afghan in iran , only i have iranian citizenship

So you you don't have any links to Afghanistan, at all?

Disregard the trolling , but this is the only picture i found of Gog and Magog in a church in england , you see they have no european facial features only east iranic features :

6a00d834520b4b69e201156fbc75cb970c-pi

of the eastern iranic,Pashtuns(More than 50Million) are the biggest tribe)

So you you don't have any links to Afghanistan, at all?
I might do indeed , afghanistan is a neighboring country with similar people , i know i'm not pashtun , but i'm pretty much treated like an afghan in my own country , that's why i stated i'm afghan

I might do indeed , afghanistan is a neighboring country with similar people , i know i'm not pashtun , but i'm pretty much treated like an afghan in my own country , that's why i stated i'm afghan

Come to Pakistan for vacation. :D

I will invite you to my city, and you will have tons of fun. Trust me. :lol:

Just read the article, retard. There's no scriptural basis for any of it. It's a silly, blatant and completely incoherent misinterpretation for political ends.

sample what he wrote
Even though Dravidian languages are based on a different model than Sanskrit there are thirty to seventy per cent Sanskrit words in south Indian languages like Telugu and Tamil

why must I read his crap, he is a hoax sponsored by the Hindu radicals. this guy is no linguist , historian or research scholar etc such erroneous statement , should stick to his ayurveda or astrology , he does not even know the basics - influence of Tamil on Sanskrit

An American Hindu his job is to promote RSS/BJP / Aryan Hindu supremacist agenda of distorting history

David Frawley (or Vāmadeva Śāstrī वामदेव शास्त्री), born 1950, is an American Hindu teacher (acharya) and author, who has written more than thirty books on topics such as the Vedas, Hinduism (Sanatana Dharma), Yoga, Ayurveda and Vedic astrology, published both in India and in the United States

Frawley’s was closely connected to the noted Indian astrologer Dr. B.V. Raman
Frawley or Vamadeva Shastri has studied, written and taught extensively in the field of Ayurveda
In his Vedic educational work he is associated with the Swaminarayan movement

Last edited:
of the eastern iranic,Pashtuns(More than 50Million) are the biggest tribe)
Pashtun , is more a lingual classification if i'm not mistaken ? cause their language is more akin to Urdu than the persian related languages , but some say they have nothing to do with ancient scythian horse archer civiliztion and that they are celts of europe brought by alexander ,,

i don't really know why , i just know they don't like me pretty much anywher i go ,no matter what :(

Pashtun , is more a lingual classification if i'm not mistaken ? cause their language is more akin to Urdu than the persian related languages , but some say they have nothing to do with ancient scythian horse archer civiliztion and that they are celts of europe brought by alexander ,,

i don't really know why , i just know they don't like me pretty much anywher i go ,no matter what :(

Come and visit Pakistan bro. I will personally host you.

Thank you bro , i would like to visit pakistan someday , among other places , i'm just at the moment working on my attitude and my weight problem so i can get myself moving :D

If you come to my village, we can take care of your weight problem within a week with copious amounts of farm work. :D

Dig an irrigation canal with me, and you will lose 10 pounds, by the the time we are done. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom