What's new

Aryan invasion theory denial

caste system based on color - 'Varna' was introduced/ imposed on the Dravidian similar to the Hindi imposition on Tamilnadu - to preserve Aryan racial purity - the darker the color the lower the caste .
CHUP KAR SAALA...
There is nothing called aryan or dravidan,its just two language classification..it has nothing to do with ethnicity or caste...

caste system based on color - 'Varna' was introduced/ imposed on the Dravidian similar to the Hindi imposition on Tamilnadu - to preserve Aryan racial purity - the darker the color the lower the caste .
Hahaha. Yeah, no, clearly you've been frequenting some white supremacist websites. You should stay there next time, as your ideas have absolutely no basis in reality.

The Aryan-Dravidian Controversy

These folks were the Scythians from Ukraine, they probably spoken Balto-Slavic than Iranic because they were blonde and blue eyed. They also carried more of the Balto-Slavic R1a-Z282 than the Indo-Iranian R1a-Z93.

Not all Caucasoids have blonde hair and blue eyes, and having dark hair and dark eyes doesn't mean having the Mongoloid mixture.

This is your ancient Iranian R1a-Z93 Aryan, just being proud who you are.

uyxGHsc.jpg

Don't lie , post links to support your claim or else don't lie , scythian in it's modern sense is a broad term to cover all that who lived from Ukraine to east where they bordered mongloid people , and that's exactly where you have to draw the line between indo-european people and the mongloids ,

Scythians crossed into europe , just like after them the white huns , alans etc. and mongols did , And the picture you posted is of cyrus who was not a scythian that's why his empire was taken over by persians after his son , who claimed aryan-scythian ancestry...

Hahaha. Yeah, no, clearly you've been frequenting some white supremacist websites. You should stay there next time, as your ideas have absolutely no basis in reality.

LOL, you referred me to a Hindu Fascist site ?

By David Frawley

came clean, who is this David Frawley , what are his academic qualifications etc to write on this subject ? waiting for your reply thank you

Using the Hindi analogy even if Tamils speak Hindi they will never be Aryans - even if the Tamils have a caste system, they are not Aryans plus Dravidian Tamil caste structure is different from North India Aryan cast structure - ie they only have Brahmin , sudras and untouchables
Fail. You have no idea then and making up crap. Got exposed there :lol:

By David Frawley

came clean, who is this David Frawley , what are his academic qualifications etc to write on this subject ? waiting for your reply thank you
Just read the article, retard. There's no scriptural basis for any of it. It's a silly, blatant and completely incoherent misinterpretation for political ends.

Don't lie , post links to support your claim or else don't lie , scythian in it's modern sense is a broad term to cover all that who lived from Ukraine to east where they bordered mongloid people , and that's exactly where you have to draw the line between indo-european people and the mongloids ,

Scythians crossed into europe , just like after them the white huns , alans etc. and mongols did , And the picture you posted is of cyrus who was not a scythian that's why his empire was taken over by persians after his son , who claimed aryan-scythian ancestry...

You should know that there is always a genetic continuity in the Eastern Europe from the Bronze Age till now.

The Eastern Slavs who live there carry R1a-Z282 and having the light complexion phenotype, so this means the European Scythians from the Bronze Age were probably the same.

The classic Indo-Iranian Aryans were the eastern Mediterranid Caucasoid who had darker complexion and carried R1a-Z93.

IMO, the original Indo-Iranians were the Mediterranid with some blondism tendency, so the Pamiri Tajiks absolutely fit into it.

Balto-Slavic people have the stable blondism, because they have mixed with blonde aborigines in Europe.

By David Frawley

Good, from the fake and monotonous 'Hindutva' bashing you have shown intellectual honesty by attacking 'Hindu's in general. I appreciate it. :enjoy:

The tajiks of Pakistan are completely different from those in the pics from tajikistan or china i have seen.perhaps those in pakistan are similar to those in afghanistan

in Pakistan,where i live,they are in very good number(Most of the township) and by no mean are regarded as Good people though the recent generation of them have very educated People (The best surgeon in Bannu and if i am not wrong even the HOD of bannu medical college is a tajik) but they are not regarded as good people by the local.

upto 1.2Million tajiks are in Pakistan

Tajiks in Pakistan - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The tajiks of Pakistan are completely different from those in the pics from tajikistan or china i have seen.perhaps those in pakistan are similar to those in afghanistan

in Pakistan,where i live,they are in very good number(Most of the township) and by no mean are regarded as Good people though the recent generation of them have very educated People (The best surgeon in Bannu and if i am not wrong even the HOD of bannu medical college is a tajik) but they are not regarded as good people by the local.

Because the Tajiks from China didn't mix with others.

Since their population is only around 50000, so the Chinese government wants to preserve their racial purity and let them to only marry with their own ethnic.

Disregard the trolling , but this is the only picture i found of Gog and Magog in a church in england , you see they have no european facial features only east iranic features :

6a00d834520b4b69e201156fbc75cb970c-pi

Disregard the trolling , but this is the only picture i found of Gog and Magog in a church in england , you see they have no european facial features only east iranic features :

6a00d834520b4b69e201156fbc75cb970c-pi

Because the eastern Iranic feature is Aryan, while most Europeans are not.

Because the eastern Iranic feature is Aryan, while most Europeans are not.

That's what i've been stating all along , Eropeans mostly live with a celtic heritage , big bones , taller on avergage than the central-asiatic prototype , while the Saka were a different race , they invented horsemanship , archery and chariots ,

Back
Top Bottom